How did she get away with everything?

How did she get away with everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/371810877617369089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pacifica should commit to Deforestation of the entire Oregon Redwoods to build a bigger mansion.

fucking her way to the top

By being really cute

voiced by that one chick wit hthe squeaky voice

also 80's fetishism

>You got a GRAPPLING HOOK! Navigate to the Equipment Subscreen and equip it with A.

Of course Sup Forumsmblr wouldn't dare say it but the truth is because she's a female

By being pitied for her autism

its a cartoon

>By being really cute

yes indeed

By being a cartoon character.

Would you?

I would.

Like this.

Yeah, it sucks to admit, but that's the real reason.

Mabel gets away with everything because she's a girl in a kids cartoon. And girls in kids cartoons get away with murder.

By not being important enough in Alex's eyes to warrant character development. She was just a plot device for dipper's story

Why does Stan usually gets away with crimes?
Because he is funnier that way. It would't be funny or sending a good message if his Brother does the same.

People say that all the time, though. Nearly every fucking time Mabel is mentioned, they bring that up.

This. In her episodes: Love God, BoyzCrazy or the MiniGolf ep - she gets shit for certain things.

Pretty much this.

Dipper was a story character who needed to develop for it to be told. Mabel was an entertaining character who had to stay quirky and adorable to keep the viewers laughing.

She was a self insert for Alex sister. He secretly wants to fuck her and the show was as close as he got to do it.

What the fuck, that's actually really accurate.
For once, the Autism Meme might actually properly apply.

portal reference!

Makes sense.

Did they fuck?

by being based on the creator's sister

So she could rub your nose in it.

This is projection, dear user.

There wasn't a bunch of kids and a dumb dog to thwart her plans

this place gets worse every day

no, user. they did not fuck.

shame

she can use it to grip Dipper's cock from across the room

But we're actually pointing out a female character's flaws, and more importantly that she's never punished for them or receives any consequences.

For Tumblr to have to do that they would have to rape another Woman or say bad things about foreigners.

you tell them

Remember Alex called Scooby Doo boring?
Cocky little hack.

>its a cartoon

*It's a cartoon.

>wit hthe squeaky

just rubbing

Someone please edit this pic

Fun Fact:

Soos's character is heavily inspired by a classmate of Gravity Falls' creator.

Soos's IRL counter-part is named Jesus but he was commonly called Zeus. Soos is not a great character and neither is Jesus/Zeus. I think Soos's character is one big joke on Jesus.

Jesus knows Soos is inspired by him. I think he's stupid to know that he's being made fun of and not being paid homage.

If you guys don't believe me I think Jesus's last name is Cambrio or something like that. Just try to find Gravity Falls creator's graduating class at Cal Arts and see if you can find Jesus.

Soos and Jesus even look alike. I think Jesus has Soos as his Facebook profile picture

>flaws

Such as?

>Jesus
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/371810877617369089

What would be the most likely situation for Mabel, Candy, and Grenda to Mabel-ize Dipper?

>google "Dakimakura Gravity Falls"
curiosity kills the cat.

>Mabel-ize Dipper
what do you mean?

Sleepover shenanigans and brainwashing/hypnotizing Dipper. I wonder what activities the four would do.

writing fanfictions, playing truth or dare, and playing dating sims together? It will be Dipper's greatest nightmare.

Agreed, but what method would they use to brainwash or hypnotize Dipper?

it means turn him into a pretty pretty princess doll like user wishes he could be.

Yep

Shes a girl nothing is ever their fault.

oh, okay. Then those three girls are gonna have a hard time on this one.

even in pillow form he's as short as an Asian

>playing dating sims together

I should submit this to the draw thread.

The single best part of this image is she looks like an older version of Candy

>Shes a girl

>>Shes a girl

>correcting spelling
>on Sup Forums
kek

>Candy: Boys make me think about kissing!
oh crap.

She had the entire spotlight when having to decide if she trusted Stan enough to let the portal robots thing, it was all about her and how she dealt with shit as her own character.
Hell dipper immediately goes right into full paranoia with Stanford too, he clearly needs Mabel as much as Mabel needs hielo because left in his own he would fuck things up too

>let the portal robots thing

>Season 1
Mabel is the quirky funny girl with a heart of gold.
She makes mistakes, but doesn't blame other people for them.

>season 2
Mabel is a selfish, self-centered cunt that cares only about herself and her own happiness above everyone else's, even to the point of almost destroying the whole universe.

>>>Shes a girl

user it's the current year. You can't blame a woman for her actions.

This is gross.

Why?

Did you just discover this show or something. Everyone has known that since 2012.

Candy is cuter

I miss you gfg

Because you have autism and take cartoons too seriously

D-DANGER ZONE!

>that epispde
She is ruined.

This looks like a typical comrade oc.

She's the cute one that everyone loves, and Dipper, despite being an actual decent human being, doesn't have that charm.

Whether or not you like that is unimportant.

Dipper is male, therefore he is wrong!

The only thing like that has been shown in canon is The World's Most Distracting Object. Aside from that, not sure

Maybe you are also "wrong". And are butthurt that being wrong doesn't pay off.

Well, of course.
After all, there are no women on the Internet.

That means we're ALL wrong.

But not as wrong as Alex Hirsch.

She can use her giant boobs to knock down the trees.

>How did she get away with everything?

She grew up to be hot.

>ywn sabotage your own show's character development because you're mad some of your fans are republicans

>Every liberal thinks they're the first person to hate trump

And that was the nut shell we were trapped in for just two seasons.

I can testify that having autism lets you get away with so much shit. I have high functioning autism and it allowed me to get away with just about anything in school. Only thing that gives the fact that i have autism away is i have a tard voice.

What?