Where can I read comics online for free? Pic unrelated, fuck him tho

Where can I read comics online for free? Pic unrelated, fuck him tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=read comics online for free
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your NEET ass out of the house and borrow some from the library.

>He had trouble with Ludwig
Git gud scrub

Pssst, Sup Forums! Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower was the best fight in the game!

Also I go to readcomicsonline to read comics online, like Rocket Raccoon

What if his NEET ass is in a 3rd world country without proper comic book sellers like mine?

Dont say order online because I dont want to pay 20 dollars for a 2 dollar thing.

Sup Forums is the best place to read comics online for free. We have storytimes all day every day and several Win-o-Threads every week with a full recap of download links for new releases. I feel like you must not be from this board.

too bad

If you're willing to pay 2 dollars then just go to comixology

Yee OP here, honestly shit at Bloodborne. On orphan of kos right now and he keeps kicking my ass. I'm not a casual when it comes to souls though because my playstyle is more strike when the time is right, which you can't really do in BB.

If I wanted to pay for comics I wouldn't have started a thread asking where I could get free comics

You're the one who brought up paying for comics

What's wrong with win-o-threads, archives, and torrents?

>which you can't really do in BB
Yes, yes you can, quite easily, you just need half decent reaction times.
Learn your i-frames, learn how to time your parries, learn your enemies moveset and hitbox for each attack, ext...

Use google.com.
Alternatively, go back to your containment board on ...
This board isn't for your kind, unlike you backwoods savages we actually prefer to stay on-topic and discuss our media as grown-ups without poopooing excessively on things we don't know anything about.

What the hell am I looking at?

The best boss fight in Bloodborne

Every attack of his bar one is avoided by dodging toward his right flank

Fuck off, you retarded tripfag. Maybe YOU should fuck off to Sup Forums or /trash/.

Don't lie to the man. We've been just as bad as if not worse than Sup Forums for the past few years now.

lmgtfy.com/?q=read comics online for free

>my playstyle is more strike when the time is right
Which is all BB is about, you know, using your gun at the right time, especially Orphan of Kos.

I feel you though, I beat him a few days ago. Everything turns really ugly when he's excited.

>underwater Welder and moores swamp thing actually visible

A mutant horse with a second mouth filled with eyes and who about five or seven legs jutting out of various points on his body.

He also wields a fucking greatsword.