Based Bronn edition

stay in your cancer general

> Sir

it's like there is an invisible gun pointed to his head
sad

me on the righ

never fails to make me laugh

''I'm acting''

why the fuck did i watch the shit quality leak version instead of a proper rip?

Can we get the nonedited scene webm?

Pretty good

did this actually happen

I don't quite understand why they have to introduce her with all her fucking titles every time she meets someone and every time she argues with someone, is it a retarded inside joke?

The biggest just in child acting history followed by Maisie. How does such a cute kid become so repulsive? Even his hair went to shit. Now it's just a thin greasy bowl cut.

anglo genes

Chloe Moretz. Also Maisie has a nice body but the face...wew

This is the best. I'm dying over here.

D&D somehow thinks it makes more empowering compared to men

bravo D&D

>it ain't me starts playing

We need a version of this with Dany

Never had the chance to use this, thank you OP.

So how hot is that fire in order to turn both men and steel into ashes in a instance?

how did he become from a cute shota to an ugly jew?

Just enough

At least 3000c.

big-headed fuck

Who is the third /ourgirl/?

he turned into a car salesman

u le kidding rite? Thats the qt robbstark rejected for ugly shit

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

FUS RO DAH !

This got me

if i had to guess the girl edmund was to marry

I refuse to believe they'd put that line in without organising a comeuppance. Horseniggers will get rekt when they try to siege a castle, or maybe Cersei will pull more wildfire out her arse.

Azor Jaimie

I would pay to watch Cersei let rip a massive wildfire fart

He's not Dovakhin, he's that guard guy who kills dragon while you're stealing metal bars from the smith

>Big battle scene
>Dragons not present this time
>Horsefags getting absolutely BTFO
>Tyrion turns to leader guy
>"your people cant fight"
>"m-muh h-horse dick"

I'm no Danyfag but I have to let you know that that post was a little autistic.

I feel that we're rapidly approaching the end of the interesting parts of GOT.

We can debate for months what the "good" parts of GOT were but the reality of the situation is that they're going to have to start wrapping it up now.

What that means is that the bad guys and the lesser good guys are gonna' have to start dropping like flies to make sure we keep the stage nice and clean for the finally.

I doubt we'll get any more really good twists or turns, simply because there really aren't a lot more characters people care enough about to kill, and we want a good strong finally.

I foresee the death of at least one Stark sister, but that's probably the last big twist we get before Jon takes King's Landing, and marries Mother of Flatass to kill whitewalkers.

My hopes are that they'll actually be ballsy enough to kill the last Targaryen, but I strongly doubt it. That chick is so wrapped in plot-armor at this point that she's essentially unkillable.

I'd put my wildfire up Cersei's arse if you know what I mean

The show is literally ending next Season

Exactly, which is why I'm arguing that the best parts are officially behind us. It's all mediocrity from here on in, until we get a somewhat generic happy ending.

>facebook character vs reddit character

TUTUTU TUTU TUTU TUTUTUT TUTUTU TUTUTU

It's been a bit shit since at least Season 5 tbqh

I'd still fuck her raw.

Again, we can argue until we're blue in the face about when exactly the "good" parts ended. But I will argue that the interesting parts are officially behind us. And yes, maybe even as early as S5.

That last bit triggered me

Idk why but from the thumbnail I thought that was Adam Kovic

I can only hope that Baelish has one last ultimate fuck you up his sleeve, like killing Jon Snow or something, Cleganebowl happens, and Danaerys dies. A man can hope.

Is that supposed to be Sansa? Motherfucker the only reason Sansa isn't the worst girl is because Daenerys exists.

Shouldn't it be Bran?

hell no, there is still Arya

The blurred out peepee was a nice touch

>remove_dothraki.png

That would be a fucking rocking twist and I would officially be wrong about the interesting times being behind us.

If this show actually had the balls to kill of Mr. or Mrs. Plotarmor by Littlefinger's hand I would genuinely consider it a cool fucking twist.

That being said, the odds are practically zero. Jon and Dana are too iconic now. The only one that they MIGHT be willing to part with is Jon because he's a strong white male, and that might hit a little too close to home for some people. He'll probably die in the last battle or something, swearing his eternal love and loyalty to Dana. It's going to be shit.

MAKE WESTEROS WHITE WALKER AGAIN

Most under-appreciated character, coming through.

He did nothing wrong, but was written out so that we could have more """subtle""" feminism.

Did he do any better in the books?

The only thing that can save this shit show now, user. I pray they don't bend the knee like the hacks that they are and make Kelly C AA and TPTWP

I, for one, welcome the God Emperor Jaime.

He's fucking beautiful

+1 for best king
and no he got offed pretty quickly still, damn barbarians

I hope Tyrion shits on Daenerys over this next episode.

Anyone have the webm of that dragon flying through that tree in the last episode?

He was the chosen king of the Iron Throne.

But instead we get 7 seasons of progressive strong women.

He was strong, proud of his bloodline, but not too proud to sell his sister for an army. He was clever but trusting and thought he had a tighter grip on his little cunt than he did. An infinitely more complex character than Mrs. I Am Always Right.