What do you think about Chris Stuckmann and his film criticism?

What do you think about Chris Stuckmann and his film criticism?

each to his own, and his own are people who watch superhero movies religiously.

TELL

boss

Well, he deserved all those toy figurines and other freebies for shilling like a bitch for the studios

Anyone with a room like that is a materialistic turbo autist and you shouldn't be aknowledging him

He didn't say judge based on the picture.
I like him OP. Hilariocity is great.

hey Chris

>not having a game or movie room

I give him a lot of shit for being so thin-skinned and pretentious, but honestly anyone who can mobilize their own personal army is probably doing way better than me.

>Youtube critics

I'd rather read Buzzfeed critics even though I don't. The only critic I read is /ourguy/ and maybe whatever syndicated review they put in my local paper

It's fucking disturbing how people think this is cool. To be this stuck in your loser childhood and decorating your house with video games

chris stuckman is the less self-aware and obviously less-intelligent Sup Forums version of what anthony fantano is to Sup Forums

Was this the one who fucked his dog?

>having to relegate your life and hobbies to a tiny room
Oh no, looks like someone's been sleeping on the couch!

I'm probably just forgetting where i am and how autism the internet really is. I usually visit more self-aware boards

Right? I get that impression too

no thats YMS

Not really a critic since he never seems to have an opinion of his own or goes against the grain.

And no he doesn't have to be a contrarian in order to be good but he just needs to feel like a human being which he does not at this point.

Remember I grew up with the franchise

He's just a retard with a camera

YMS. hes canadian so its legal for him to suck off stray dogs and jerk off horses.

He hated Rogue One and loved Ghost in the Shell 2017 so already you're wrong.

>hated Rogue One
Woah what a cinephile, so controversial.
Its not even this that bothers me so much but his knowledge of or the lack of regarding cinema is so shallow and vain. One only has to look at his bucket list or whatever is it called to know that. And dont give me b-but he reviewed Jagten he watches foreign films bullshit because he watches one or two per year.
At least JeremyJahns doesnt pretend to be something he's not, same cant be said for Stuckmann

He literally says in his videos that he just a normal dude. Just because someone has a different opinions doesn't make them pretentious.

I guess you haven't seen enough of his videos to experience his egotrip and rambling how much cinema means to him etc.
I understand why people watch his videos to feel good about their opinions but he's obviously thinking hes on the same playing field as actual critics but I digress.

If you dont believe me watch his video on film criticism.

Also if you have a moment check out his "film" called Julia. He used to mention the production a lot the suddenly everything vanished and it's obvious why once you see it.

fucking unworthy pleb

It's called a living room. Honestly all these people with 'rumpus rooms' and 'bonus rooms' or god forbid even 'man caves' are out of their mind. Just have a bunch of living rooms and don't call them anything. If you have your wife calling a room 'your man cave' then you've got her treating you like a child.

His opinion isn't different, it's run of the mill

I wish this guy reviewed movies

Who?

>I grew up with black people

>yo chris review me dat movie

Is stuckmann only 29 years old? He looks like 39.

I grew up with Chris Stuckmann

same

What are some good movies he reviewed that aren't obvious trolls.

Everything.

>words assault the screen

At least I have a wife.