Now that some times has passed, why the fuck did people like this poorly acted, fuckfest of a movie?

Now that some times has passed, why the fuck did people like this poorly acted, fuckfest of a movie?
And I am not talking about cape fans, I am talking about people who allegedly dont like cape movies.
Except for maybe the effects, please in grate lenght explain to me why do people like this and what are the redeeming qualities of this movie
Sidenote: This woman has the most punchable face I have seen in a while, and her delivery makes me want to stomp her even more

>Except for maybe the effects,
that was the only bad part of the movie you mongrel

my post is riddled with spelling errors, didnt care enough to fix it

>disliking Wonder Jew
oy vey

most fuckable face you mean
and there's your reason

Because they are attracted to Gal Gadot?
t. am attracted to Gal Gadot

yes, the story and the acting were fucking spot on right?
i seriously think that everyone who says this cunt can act is trolling, or has never seen a good performance, and I am not trying to insult you

of course this crossed my mind, but theres plenty of movies with pretty faces in it that get shit on

If people cared about acting in capeshit 90% of those movies wouldn't exist. Capeshit is pablum for the neuron-deprived.

t. Spider-Man Fan

the acting was "not as bad as expected" therefore in comparison it felt good
Simply, my standarts were too low

>And I am not talking about cape fans, I am talking about people who allegedly dont like cape movies.
read closer
I havent even seen new marvel movies, avengers put me to sleep, i have seen the original raimi trilogy and logan, thats about it

People who don't like cape movies don't watch them
People who profess to not like cape movies but keep talking about them secretly like them, hence are idiots

thank you for confirming

Capeshit occupies the place on the intellectual spectrum that's higher than supermarket tabloids but lower than professional wrestling.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on capeshit... I don't mean any offense to capeshit fans, I'm just sick of fucking endless capeshit threads. It's soap opera for nerds. If it was in Spanish on Mexican TV, everyone here would laugh at it and think its popularity was some kind of strange cultural quirk.

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT ! Here comes the SpiderFlop

I want to fuck her mouth.

it was an ok movie, I hated all the nervous schoolkid banter between the two leads. Had some good action but ending was shit

Bridget Regan should have been cast.

>poorly acted

Have you ever met characters like the ones in this movie and been in the same situations so you know exactly how they would act?

It starts off weak but got a little better when they reached London, the fish out of water scenes were alright and although the fight scenes weren't great it was decent movie until she actually decides to fight Hades.

The scene were he shows up and says people are just evil was pretty cool but then she actually fights him and ends the war for good. It was like the movie wanted to have it's cake and eat it too the movie would have been better without him.

>explain to me why do people like this
Because: pretty jewess acting all curious and innocent for two thirds of the movie and speaking with a sexy accent.

I liked it for the same reason most of the people I know liked it.
She actually felt like a superhero. Instead of the whole grimdark thing the rest of DC has been doing. There was no "Oh woe is me for having these powers" no "Oh woe is me for having to do these things".
Her naivety, and righteousness. Seeing evil, recognizing it, acting against it immediate and having the power to do so successful. That is a superhero.

Remember when people defended GotG2 despite being ten times worse than WW in every measurable aspect because it was fun? Well, WW was fun too

you can tell they tried to give gal as little dialogue as possible to hide her inability to act. even during the action scenes they had the stunt actor with her hair over her face in a shallow way to hide that gal can't also fight. then when they do show her face during the action scenes the terrible editing shows that she REALLY can't act at all.

chris pine does his best to redeem the movie but the whole thing is pretty bland. especially with his sacrifice being just like captain america's.

GotG2 was legit awful and I really liked the first one

this. Wondy wanting to cuddle the baby automatically made her a fan favourite.

>why the fuck did people like this poorly acted fuckfest

Holy cringe stopped reading there. You talk like a teenager.
Thread hidden.

In real life, nobody cares about reddit an they enjoy what they want.
Also,most people that go to the cinema aren't angsty teens.

Because despite what Sup Forums says most people want to see hot chicks kicking ass in superhero movies.

It was a mediocre movie but first DC/Marvel capeshit with a female lead.

Nips do this shit for decades with great success. It''s kind of hilarious that Hollywood only now noticed it.

>poorly acted

She's supposed to be Greek. She's not supposed to speak perfect english. She was a good choice for the character.

>first DC/Marvel capeshit with a female lead.
>what are Elektra and Catwoman

Better than previous D.C. movies. I understand it has many flaws, but a not horrible female leading superhero is something people wanted. Both guys and gals wanted to see it so it made a ton of money.

>Gadot haters got btfo

Not only did the film do well financially but people loved /ourgal/

They were not mediocre. They were horrible.

Nobody even wants to remember this shit existed.

Political agenda.

same

my mom said it was fun and empowering. so I guess an action film women liked. I haven't see it.

Why did they hire Nigel Thornberry and Freddie Mercury's lovechild to be the villain? Would it have been so hard to shave that fucking rat off his lip at the very least?

Because i'm a lonely loser and the movie pretty much showed a pretty goddess that was naive and cute and depended on some normal guy that also never lived normal life much for everything.

It felt like... a superpowered girlfriend simulator.

>british lord in the early 20th century
>no 'stache