Why the FUCK didn't they kill him off here?

Why the FUCK didn't they kill him off here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because he's the Lannisters comic relief.

There was probably a version of the script where he did die, but they changed their mind at some point. I bet you Dickon also survived the battle for the sole reason of having a conversation with Sam this season.

In fact I bet Jorah and Sam are going to meet up with Danny, since she's in the reach, and her dragon can't fly because it's wounded, so Sam treats her dragon based on info he learned in a book about treating dragons, and exchanges words with Dickon and Dickon is all "wow you've grown sam, our dad burned alive by the way, that dragon torched him to death."

Why does everyone have to die?
I like that he survived, fuck off

we see drogon landing in front of jon in the preview, he's fine, until the poison takes him beyond the wall and the night king takes him.

This

>but we gotta kill off grenn and pyp, otherwise their story would just end and it would be boring

Fuck off, you don't have to kill characters off when their story ends. Why is this even a thing in movies and TV? It's so fucking boring and predictable, and unrealistic.

He is literally Jaime's right hand.

SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
/ourguy/

Dickon and his dad get roasted next episode in the kneel or die scene.

>one of the best characters on the show right now
>wanting him to be killed

And you wonder why people say fags like you yelling "YAAAASSS SLAY QUEEN" ruin the show

The comic relief jobs the biggest of Danerys dragons. Only in got

Fuck off mate
He's a total Mary Sue but he's almost impossible to dislike. It's helped by the fact he's played by a really good actor.
He and Jaime/Nikolaj are the only reason I'm still as invested in this fanfic version of events

Jerome Flynn would make a great Groundskeeper Willie if they ever did a live action Simpsons.

>everyone was laughing in the cinema when we saw that scene
>people were literally choking when jaimie was trying to kill kelly-c

That episode was so epically funny that I didn't even throw my piss bucket through the cinema after the screening.

This whole scene was probably the greatest thing GoT has ever done. For many reasons

They managed to blend YYAAASSS SLLAAAYY queen with a 'scene women will never understand' satisfying both the men and women/faggots
Bravo I guess

First 34 mins of the episode is females and child actors trying to act better than a highschool play. Suddenly sir davos finally someone who can act and the episode picks up. Jaime and bronn on screen and the action begins saving an awful episode with their little screen time. Even the worst actor of them all on a cgi dragon making funny faces while yelling gibberish can't ruin the battle scene.

He's too popular, so he has plot armor. He's the Daryl Dixon of GoT.

>based billy bones next to that fat fuck

i'll allow it

Come, sweet death.

It would've been the perfect time to do so. Him losing his pay felt like a foreshadowing.

The reason the show is going to shit is the fact that they killed off too many characters and now focus on too few, there used to be like 10 main characters and now there is about 5 with 2 being likeable. Stop trying to make the show worse by killing off even more of the last few decent characters we have left.

Dany will burn him next week

Oh, that's so progressive of her. I bet the normies would cheer for her as they roast an innocent boy and a father that was just doing his duty... At least the Mad King never pretended to be something he is not, but unfortunately he was an evil CIS white male.

Probably be used next episode as a way of him saying Jamie has no hold on him any more and he'd rather leave that fight a losing war.

> DAMN NORFMEN, THEY ROOINED DA NORF