Sup Forums the movie?

Sup Forums the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
archive.is/D5N9J
archive.is/zAFzv
archive.is/Q2W92
twitter.com/jebhead2016/status/766898395344535552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if there's a curbstomping scene.

>not American History X

The goys are getting upset we're ruining Europe and America with tons of shit skins? Better shit out some anti white propaganda!!

It's funded by Soros.

We already had this thread you retard. It's the Reddit interpretation of Sup Forums the movie

Sage

>FBI infiltrates skinhead groups
>agent infiltrates neo-nazis preppers
>realizes they are all talk
>finances them to build a dirty bomb
>realizes they are amateur
>helps them, give them instruction and material
>catches them "red handed"
nazi father in jail where he will meet violent skinheads
nazi children forced to deliver prevention speech in schools
FBI hero now

I would have fallen asleep had I not heckled this movie with a friend. This is a far lower tier than American History X

Wtf i love harry potter now

>Muh stronk FBI womyn
>Innocent mudslimes
>Ebil white drunk low iq skinhead/ white nationalists

The movie was fucking horrible...sage

there is also that self hating jew movie with the Goose
worth a watch

Does anyone have a link to stream it?

Implying we would ever work with the FBI. Kill yourself you fucking nigger

It's based on some FBI agent in the 90s that resigned in 2004 because the FBI wasn't focusing on the oh so dangerous white supremacists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

This and Denial are going to be my movies of the year

how does this movie compare with green as far as cool skinhead fashion

Holy shit lmao, this is an actual movie. The more they claim it happened the more skeptical I get.

It is based on a true story, which the ebil Hall of Cost denying bastid lost

green room

So were Nazis against Slavs or just Communism?

ur a wizard hizard harey LMAOOOO DUDE

They hated communists more than Jews. Much of the Wehrmacht were supposedly humane toward Russian villagers, not sure about Nazis though. I'd assume the SS were against anything none-aryan so it didn't matter.

against slavs, hitler has killed many polish people i cc because of their ethnicity

You know the best part of all of this is that little part right under Imperium, "inspired by real events". By that he actually means he seen an FBI agent one day who didn't think looked like an FBI agent. That's literally it, the actual storyline has fuck all to do with it.

Odd that someone who only ever released a short film (based on muh poor Jews naturally) some 8 years ago and hasn't done anything of note since, is suddenly handed millions to make a muh evil cracka movie for (((Hollywood))) I'm sure it's just pure coincidence though.

Wow, is the tag line really "the whole world knows the Holocaust happened. Now she needs to prove it." ?

It was some FBI agent from the 90s that infiltrated two groups, only to arrest them when they tried to get C4 for them.

In the archive, back when the movie was announced, there are some links with interviews with him.

Found them

archive.is/D5N9J

archive.is/zAFzv

archive.is/Q2W92

Others would claim it's a film to redirect the relation of muslim terrorists to white terrorists. Either way I don't think any audience paying to see this are stupid enough to be influenced by what it's trying to prove.

Just about any film claiming it's "based on a true story" or anything similar is just a desperate marketing scheme to get viewers. What I found interesting was at the end credits for Band of Brothers it literally says "This Film is a true story." I'm not sure what other cinema has this strong of a claim.

Reminder (((Daniel Radcliff)))

>audience

Isn't this limited release and VOD? I doubt they'll make a profit, let alone their budget back.

>Implying the Jews could ever make anything that's Sup Forums the movie
WEW
LAD

H-hi Satan.
Do you browse Sup Forums often?

I was skeptical the first time I saw it, but it really is. Its on the IMDB page. I can't stop laughing. Maybe its supposed to be some cover for something like that Argo movie.

>Reminder (((Daniel Ratcliff)))

It's actually not entirely dissimilar from the real events it's inspired by.

The most crude part of the film is the opening.

>Poor Muslim boy is a dindu who is just angry that his ancestral homeland got bombed by Americans because it's full of radical terrorists
>He didn't even want to be a terrorist, the FBI tricked him into it

>5 minute speech on how the REAL terrorists are White People and how we need to put our attention back on them instead of innocent Muslims

Weirdest still is that in the two real life cases, the method used to catch these guys (of which only one group was a white supremacist group) was exactly what was shown at the beginning of the film with the Muslim.

Real Life:

>Mass media, governments, Jewish millionaires finance a highly experienced, highly paid team of lawyers to shut down some lone cranks right to freely express his conspiracy theories

Movie

>The Evil White Illuminati Are Attempting To Persecute And Shut Down Freedom Of Speech For A Holocaust...believer?...And She Has To Stand Up To The Establishment And Fight Back

It's retarded. And I say that as someone who finds holocaust deniers retarded.

As if any good movie about this would actually ever get made in (((Hollywood)))

Too bad he hasn't done any good performance. People will always know him as Harry Potter, he's too iconic for that. I even watched Now You See Me 2 and that was just another garbage film, they didn't even make a single funny ref about him being a wizard.

this will backfire. normies will think, "wait, people actually deny the holocaust?" and look into it. most will remain bluepilled but some will look deeper and deeper.

>Others would claim it's a film to redirect the relation of muslim terrorists to white terrorists. Either way I don't think any audience paying to see this are stupid enough to be influenced by what it's trying to prove.

How exactly is this movie trying to prove anything? It's just a look at a particular investigation in a fictional world, based on a book by an FBI agent named Michael German. The only thing the movie is trying to convince the audience of is that we need to pay close attention to political extremist groups (BLM, Neo-Nazi's, Muslim extremist groups, etc.) It's movements such as these that are radical, oppose moderate views and encourage action with a type of rhetoric that produces the breeding ground for lone terrorists.

It was kike propaganda

>The extreme right are the real terrorists!

Don't fall for this shit

twitter.com/jebhead2016/status/766898395344535552
i made a little something from the movie

As Hollywood declines, so does the Jews subtlety. They need to increase the speed of the plan, but that could result in the plans failure.

Yeah It's just a poorly made attempt to sway the public into hating white people some more. Way to crack the case, good thing we have smart people like you to thank for watching everyone's backs.

Dude in the movie he was making a dirty bomb, that's hardly expressing muh conspiracy theories, that's ending a nation and possibly a good part of the world due to food or water shortages depending on the radiation zone.

typical canadian shitpost

stop fucking posting this faggot

Among all the shit, the only guy who seems reasonable turns out to be the fucking terrorist.

The post was talking about "Denial". The other movie.

your a wizard harry

If you watch the actual film, it expressly states that we DON'T need to watch Muslims, and we DO need to turn our attention towards White People.

yup this aussie is right.
literally shows only white people as threats

>slimey limeys doing sepremecy movies
nah

Can confirm. I do believe they actually say just that.

Any idea on were i can watch this movie online?

this. i didnt know holohoax denial was a thing until a few years ago

>Much of the Wehrmacht were supposedly humane toward Russian villagers
I'd love to see you saying that to Russian villagers. They were mercilessly killed you fucking clown. It was war, they weren't playing cricket.

This is how I found Sup Forums...

Trips means it's true

Google the many named site

I'm streaming it right now if you wanna watch and chat.

Sup Forums is making fun of us again

Isn't that the movie based on black lives matter?

Swiss Army Man was great. What If? was pretty good too.