The tale of two boys: This kills CTR

Linked to the same photographer.

One got dusty.

The other had his head cut off.

Yet, Trump is demonised for the dusty boy (even though he's not in power and wants to end the war) and Obama is praised for arming the head choppers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/jihadists-use-child-pain-political-gain/
youtu.be/gO3J3cm58os
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2016_Gaziantep_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

Wasn't the kid on the right ISIS though?

Source?

that's just hearsay
proof pls

No he wasn't, he was just a bystander

I'm not convinced they're the same person.
Do you really think this jpg is sufficient proof?

The one video posted here that I couldn't get myself to watch. Even Chris Chan jizzing through his gooch pussy was watchable in comparison.

was on liveleak I believe, "moderate rebels" in Syria that Obama funded beheaded a 12 year old kid because he was apparently a spy

And saved

They just happened to have the same facial hair line, face shape, same hair cut and the same clothes....

Who is the faggot with green eyes and homosexual attire in the third photo down?

They THOUGHT he was. Litterly din du nuffin

He wasn't a bystander. He was a Palestinian boy fighting against I can't remember who. He was a captured enemy.

how has that flamboyant fuck in the blue shirt not been thrown off a roof yet?

>.10 has been deposited into your account

Why'd they cut the boy's head off!?

He's just a child! What could he have done?

He was a suicide bomber

I really don't think they're the same person

Can't find a youtube version.

www.

facebook.com
/SYRIAN.SYriaRealInfosAndNews/

videos/1292652930753017/

No he wasn't you faggot.

>responding to yourself

I forgot to reply so I fixed it

Is that Sargon of Akkad?

Islam is bad for everyone dude, including Muslims! Islam has to be reformed or otherwise it will have to be destroyed. Islam is incompatible with the modern era

Posting what I have on this. I doubt I kept the webm of the beheading though. I'm sure it's on LiveLeak.

>Yet, Trump is demonised for the dusty boy

I haven't been paying much attention to the news the weekend, is this actually happening?

What happened about the kids in Nice?

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/jihadists-use-child-pain-political-gain/

They got crush to death by a Islamic extremist in a truck.

And no one cares, because more refugees.

I think this is all I have unfortunately. I remember the captured boy that was beheaded was a Palestinian fighting for a rebel group whose name escapes me. The people who beheaded him though were Obama's """moderate""" rebels. The US responded by saying they might take "pause" in regards to continue funding the rebels.

youtu.be/gO3J3cm58os

He was of pubescent age, which in the religion of peace means he's fair game

Oh yeah, the same doll that managed to pick itself up and be placed next to the dummies covered in corn starch syrup.

Because they are... Er... I really have nothing. They're just being subhumans, subs gotta sub.

>ywn fuck a middle eastern jihadist loli

Too white

He was a very successful suicide bomber with a total of 9 bombings under his belt. They lobbed off his head because of it.

They also try to censored it amd blame it "right- wing extremist" for simply pointing out that terrorism has something to do with islam and say because "right-wing extremist" made the muslims kill people with their hateful and logical facts

>successful suicide bomber
>successful suicide
>suicide

Thanks leaf!

WELCOME TO THE KALI YUGA

Holy fuck, you're a slow one, ain't you

I wish the age of Aquarius would start already but I already know the age of Aquarius is going to be shit.

PLOT TWIST

THE DUSTY BOY WAS THE ISIS FIGHTER
THE BEHEADED KID WAS HIS BROTHER THAT WAS KILLED
THE BEHEADED KID WAS THE BYSTANDER

Can I get confirmation?

He was a ISIS spy.

This is only okay if she was fighting other lolis, with non lethal means. Not only do they rape other races lolis, they make theirs die in stupid ways. They must pay for their abuse of lolis.

Did you have any proof of that when you cut off his head? Ahmed?

I guess they just...wanted to.

That bombing at the wedding yesterday in Turkey was carried out by a 12-14 year old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2016_Gaziantep_bombing

MUH CHILD AND WOMEN REFUGEES

Where will he show up next, Sup Forums?

When did I say anything ever about refugees you stupid hamburger?