She did nothing wrong

She did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isB8NQSEDs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did nothing really right either.

user HUNGRY

Why do we all hate Skylar, but love Carmella from The Sopranos when they are basically the same character?

Because Camilla didn't fuck Furio but Skyler fucked Ted.

"You knew the deal." - Tony to Carmella
Carmella knew what Tony was into. She knew where his money came from. She knew. She had no right to complain, being complicit in his mob lifestyle. Skyler never chose to be married to a drug manufacturer, drug dealer, drug kingpin, murderer, etc. So Skyler is more sympathetic in that way.

skyler was giving walt a birthday handjob, carmella sucks tony off on his birthday and puts up with his whoring

No one liked Carmella

>Helped Walt with his criminal business after bitching about it for 2 seasons
>Caused her boss to get a traumatic head injury and scared him into not talking about it
>Later keeps bouncing back between being a crook and a moralfag

Skyler tells Walt to fuck off when Hank dies though. Carmela also did cheat on Tony though but no one remembers it because Tony had many whores while Walt is a cuck that fails to fuck the principal chick

OP is a massive faggot please delet this thred

God that was her prime. I want to tittyfuck this version of her so bad.

Lmao carmella, its carmela

>walt tries to keep everything from her to keep her safe and happy
>spends fucking SEASONS butting in and finally learns everything
>walter has a lawyer, whos good at doing this shit, setting up multiple laundry businesses
>screams for almost an entire fucking season that she wants in and SHE should be the one to launder the money
>also screams at the lawyer that she has a better idea than he does
>walter spends almost half the fucking season trying to talk her out of it, telling her that he would rather keep this shit separate from family life and doesnt want her in this business
>screams and throws a fit till she gets to do what she wants
>is even happy about it for the rest of the season
>starts doing more things with walter and even enjoys life more, going to a nice hotel and and everything.
>even comes up with, almost instantly, the plan to fuck over her sisters husband, who found out about this shit
>gets confronted
>WALTER MADE ME DO IT! WHY DID YOU DRAG ME INTO THIS LIFE!! YOURE SCUM AND I HATE YOU AND YOU NEED TO DIE! YOURE A BAD PERSON, WALTER AND I HOPE THE CANCER COMES BACK!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP
my only regret in the show is she didnt die.

What's the story behind this picture? Is it real? I'm willing to bet it's fake, like someone pasted a picture of drill bits over top of the actual picture and posted it somewhere. I just don't believe anyone could be that stupid, much less continue to be that stupid after "doing research."

Its real. You would be shocked at the stupid people post

>lack toast in toddler ant

Marie was worse.

>Trump has no probem with Muslims, it's just the biased media!
pfffffffffft

I was more concerned with the literal retardation of OP in that image. I assume you understood the comments in that image. OP didn't.

Skylar is abusive towards Walt. She's also extremely hypocritical, with how quickly she accepts his criminality, as soon as she sees it benefitting her personally (as well as her lover). She uses her children as a weapon against Walt.

Carmella is at least genuine and unambigiously in the moral grey. Skylar likes to virtue signal and pretend she's morally superior, while she's actually completely fucking rotten.

I want to fuck her while Walt watches

>potential show you might rewatch
>remember THAT character

She fucked ted

The hall of cost is truly a Jew's worst nightmare

>He's going to tell everyone, Skyler.
>Well Walt, you know exactly what needs to be done then. Make him go away.
>walt kills the guy
>WHAT THE HELL WALT YOU MURDERER WHY DID YOU KILL HIM YOU MONSTER?!

youtube.com/watch?v=isB8NQSEDs0

walt jr was late to the party

why didn't walt just divorce skylar

He tried to but she backed out of it

TOE-NAY

Leche

they have nothing in common m99

kek

I liked her.