Will political correctness and SJW faggoty and beta male cuckoldness and feminism ruin the video games industry in the...

Will political correctness and SJW faggoty and beta male cuckoldness and feminism ruin the video games industry in the next 5 to 10 years?

There have been numerous occasions of censorship in games already. Even the Japs are bending the knee when they bring their sex waifu shit into the states.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

theportlygazelle.com/2016/08/13/no-mans-sky-is-sexist-because-there-are-no-women-in-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=6NWpC-CMz8I
strawpoll.me/11050003/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes; they'll take away EVERYTHING that makes life worth living.

>Dequandro

Is this a Latino or a Black name?

I hope so.

If we are ever going to beat the Jews, we NEED to make all the losers NEETS of society wake up. Let the Jews take their opium away from them.
They need to learn that they can't just hide from the world by sitting inside their mothers basements. If they are not willing to fight and defend what they hold dear, it will be taken away from them.

This is their war too.

I don't think that tweet is real. Can't people try and fact check before they make memes, or at least try and be honest and forthcoming?

No fucking way is that real?

>we NEED to make all the losers NEETS of society wake up.
It has to be sudden though, like one big event that causes massive butthurt across the world and makes the tides turn.

Hasn't it already?

Well, honestly, Jewery pretty much already did the job. The industry began its decline as DLC came into being in the mid 00's. Then they just pushed the line an inch further each time with their utter customer fucking greed, and the cock inhaling retard Sup Forums-tier vidyababbies defended it with "What's wrong! They only moved the line an inch!" each time until the line was a mile from where it started and these faggots are still saying this same excuse.

Now we're at the point where SJW shit has piled on top of the money grubbing to fuck the industry and even Japan is censoring their games, or their games just aren't releasing in the West at all.

This is how you break a people, you control culture. They took movies and tv, they took music, and as video games went from being a hobby and games industry to a mass media industry, they've taken that too.

This is a shoop right? The cuckold thing is only a meme...

I'm pretty sure that guy is memeing on all of you.

This is a satirical piece, and that guy is probably one of us.

>Will political correctness and SJW faggoty and beta male cuckoldness and feminism ruin the video games industry in the next 5 to 10 years?
Yes, but the only thing to crash into the ground will be the triple-A industry. Good developers will continue to make good games, with the difference that they won't reach the mainstream public anymore, and videogames will be a niche once again, like it should be.

Just look at E3: if it's been presented in that conference it's automatically shit. Otherwise it stands a chance:
>No Man's Sky? OMG SO MUCH HYPE! GOTY FROM DAY ONE! ...aaaaaand it's shit.
>The Stanley's Parable? Nobody knows that game, and yet it's genuinely the most innovative and brilliant and deep videogame of the last dozen years (at least).

Sounds like both, to be honest.

No clearly she wanted her to be an air bender

The Stanley's Parable was short, boring, and uninspired.

Woo 4th wall and multiple endings it's not like anyone's ever done that before.

>It has to be sudden though, like one big event that causes massive butthurt across the world and makes the tides turn.

It's simple.

We kill the Sup Forums CDN

I doubt that.

It's either a shoop or it's real and just bait.

I doubt your doubt.

I don't doubt your dubs

I can never understand black names. My parents are immigrants, and I'm glad my mother gave me a real African name, instead of some crap that was made up on the spot.

>and I'm glad my mother gave me a real African name, instead of some crap that was made up on the spot.

Really? You don't want to be Da'ruckious Jefferson? Racist.

I don't get it either, a proper African name is fine, I just don't get wanting to be Ledasha Williams.

>mfw I used to know a black guy named Reginald and got to see the looks on people's faces when they met him for the first time.

I'm literally black (half). These names have nothing to do with being black; they're made-up, bullshit names that don't even have meanings.

>Le'Genius Williams
>Nothing to do with being black

Bruh do you even know what black culture is? Your white side must be speaking right now

No mention of GG?

just cause im curious, what is your real african name? or post african names pls

what is the african equivalent of kim or bob

let's re-invent double dragon as butch lesbians trying to save a nu-male captured by an evil white male

Oh Voy, your name means something to the local villagers! what rich culture!

The video game industry has already been ruined.

At this point I want these numales and SJW to stay away from my fighters and JRPGs. They don't wanna piss off a black weeb otherwise I'm gonna go Balrog on them

Come to mind have they ever attacked them?

GG was a temporary revolution that's essentially lost out the same way everything in the West has lost out. Slowly and underhandedly poisoning the roots. Push the line inch by inch. GG got a bunch of shit done and now it's all essentially undone again.

They already ruined it.

Games nowadays list "non-sexualized female lead character" as a feature

Who cares. Grow and get a job you stupid faggot

Stick to Japanese games now at least they don't give a fuck

That "blonde" hair looks like shit though

>Stick to Japanese games now at least they don't give a fuck
>posts game the Japs censored to not offend the shrieking Western harpies

If by "black culture" you mean black-American, ghetto-type culture, I don't know shit about it.
I'd tell you, but it's so rare that I'd be the first result on Google if someone were to look me up. I'm just being cautious. My father wanted to name me Edward, but my mother insisted on giving me an African name. If you really want to find African names, just Google it: Find one of those baby name-generators.
>what is the african equivalent of kim or bob
I don't know what those names mean in English, so I can't even hope to find the "equivalent". Africa isn't all one culture btw. There are actually hundreds of local languages. My name comes from Togo.

It's a meme, you dip.

As far as I know, the SJW's at Nintendo "translating" Fire Emblem support convos, and the breast slider in Xenoblade X got removed here

It's a mod forgot to mention that

The more mainline JRPGs will start catering to the SJWs and numales niggaboo. Japan's video game market is trending towards mobile games now so the big studios have to appeal to the international community.

The more niche games will still be there though and may even go harder in the weab direction to make up for any lost sales.

The video game industry has been shit for almost a full decade now. Political correctness and the SJWs are only accelerating its economic collapse.

a highly sacred African name that means doorknob to the local ebolians, waaay better than sharkeisha or chad

>ghetto culture
do you realize what your parents ran from? it makes Detroit looks like Disneyland

>MY WIFES SON

>WIFES SON

LUL

kim is a common first and last name in korea, bob is common and typical in America, like john.

I realize there are different countries and cultures in the continent, i was just assuming you were west African. Surely countries in that region, the sub-saharan Africans can't all be that different from one another.

>The more mainline JRPGs will start catering to the SJWs and numales niggaboo. Japan's video game market is trending towards mobile games now so the big studios have to appeal to the international community.

Are BlazBlue and Puzzle Dragon available overseas?

>chad

If they're African, isn't that naming them after a country?

Oh yeah forgot about that, didn't that bitch get fired too? It's funny that those games are rated T you know? It should be an appropriate age for them to handle some content yet you got these grown people complaining about words and tits. You know damn well they ain't gonna play it so why cater to them? Makes me glad I learned Japanese.

Square better not fuck FFXV. I don't give a fuck what numale or some bitch says, got a problem with it ? Don't play it bitch, didn't see me complaining about Bioshock Infinite when you had the option to throw that rock at those black people, didn't see me getting mad at Resident Evil 5 years ago. Don't know why they are such bitches.

theportlygazelle.com/2016/08/13/no-mans-sky-is-sexist-because-there-are-no-women-in-it/

This is precisely the reason I only play strategy games

Sounds black it's got that ~uon cacophony sound that a lot of black names have

>TrayVON
>ShaniqWA
>LeDASHa

>FFXV

To be honest, most FF protagonists pass as women better than any tranny does.

sure, a sacred naming ceremony commemorating colonized and welfare states

To be fair Fallout 4 is pretty anti SJW.

Dude I fucking love Blazblue. I played Central Fiction here and made Hibiki my new main. And tell Bamco to relase my SRW OG 3rd, I got money to give them

What I hate the most about SJWs is that they want the whole world to change for them instead of actually doing any work for themselves. Instead of making their own games, they just continuously bitch about little things to good artists until the entire industry bends and starts to pander to their ravings. They're selfish assholes, unwilling to do any real work for themselves. If they want to be represented in the gaming industry, they should represent themselves in their own games.

It's also pretty shit.

The Jezebel article was a troll post. It redirected to their review of it on Kotaku. Idiots.

Shoot, wrong game, I meant Gran Blue.

>do you realize what your parents ran from?
My mother came over from Switzerland and my (African) father came from Canada, but yes, Togo is a shitty place to live.

>What I hate the most about SJWs is that they want the whole world to change for them instead of actually doing any work for themselves.

Yep, just swap a character with a woman, and there you go. Thor, Iron man, Ghostbusters...

Beats hard work in creating your own characters/universe.

Everyone takes a piece of you when they go. The part they take is usually your favorite.

Noctus is looking better than Lightning. Looks like the story will be one crazy road trip.

Big American titties!

Yeah, I don't really know anything about West African culture tbqh. I've never really had that much of a chance to learn about it.

I found Fallout 4 to be a mixed bag. You could go totally facism mode or be an SJW if you wanted. I wish they'd expand upon your role as leader of the institute. My goal would actually be to replace all the above grounders with synths over time.

That reminds me of this: yet another thing that was destroyed in the name of political correctness. (to be fair, we did kind of set her up to be shut down though)

Sucks that all these bastard spawns of Gawker media won't be going down with it.

It's sexist to judge the gender of an alien based on outward appearance. TAKE THAT YOU WHORE.

nice satire, I really enjoyed it

Cool story Obama

>Togo
Enjoy your stay at ghetto culture USA

>Yep, just swap a character with a woman, and there you go. Thor, Iron man, Ghostbusters...
I hate it when they do this, especially since it really doesn't contribute to race/gender "representation" , since the characters are always going to be seen as knock-offs of the originals, so by that they're warping good characters without accomplishing anything.

Reminder that SJW's are only a loud minority and if you only craft your product with only them in mind, it will fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=6NWpC-CMz8I

Africa is a continent you twit. There must be over 200 spoken languages even today. You have no idea whether their names are "real African" names or not.

>ince the characters are always going to be seen as knock-offs of the originals, so by that they're warping good characters without accomplishing anything.

And yet somehow, they're okay with it.

It's West African; I just didn't feel like I needed to elaborate.
>You have no idea whether their names are "real African" names or not.
I highly doubt that any of those people made th effort to look up names from their respective cultures. Also, anyone whose a slave-descendant in America should have West African origins.

>misgendering foreigners
Absolutely bigoted.

Underbuttered toast.

They're not "okay with it" they're never satisfied. They only like it b/c it panders to them, so that they can fling shit at anyone who isn't okay with it. If they really were satisfied with that kind of bullshit, they wouldn't ask for more every year, claiming that they're still not represented.

People who claim that women aren't represented in gaming need to either shut the fuck up, or make their own goddamned games.

Japan always knows what the people want.

I really hate this thing of forced female leads or whatever race that isn't white lead. Like what happened to writing good characters or if you writing a nonwhite one there was some thought not just here's this not white character yay diversity.

LOL no wonder we are so fucking boned

guys.

ONLY 53% of Americans identify against feminism according to various polls.

As high as 1/3 women and 1/5 men identify as feminist.

i honestly feel like the US is fucked behind repair.

there are literally more feminist than people who agree with the top right political spectrum in this country desu

Not as long a Japanese game studios are around. They don't give a damn about leftist cucks' opinions.

This girl has a huge dong

>Le-a
It dont be silent

>Like what happened to writing good characters
I wish they would just do this; it's really not that much to ask. They could even represent different cultures this way: There's plenty of foreign mythological heroes they could base their characters off of. Good original characters are always welcome. These people need to think outside the box if they want good, genuine diversity.

top kek

It had it's moments. Nick Valentine was a cool companion.

Piper was everything wrong with fallout 4

speaking of political correctness....

strawpoll.me/11050003/

This year will be a tipping point. Three popular series coming out this year Mafia, Watch dogs and Battlefield all star niggers. If they exceed sales figures from last time it's over.

No. The videogames industry will offer what the public demands. When buyers aren't happy with what they are paying for, sales will decline and nobody will dare to lose money just to pursue an agenda.

That's why I kinda like Overwatch in a way, all those characters are diverse and for those fucking retarded SJW who apparently never pay attention to lore. It's ironic that most of them hate each other.

I'm gonna use GTA San Andreas as an example too, yes we can laugh at the ghetto culture. But in a way well in the universe it's a culture and rockstar satires it. CJ not really a decent example of a good protagonist, but all he wants to do is find out who killed his mom, his old friends betrayed him, and wants to get revenge on an awful police officer. I consider him to be a good written character, not the best but he is there

>That's why I kinda like Overwatch in a way, all those characters are diverse and for those fucking retarded SJW
It's a bit annoying to hear some of them "brag" (no better word) about how diverse it is, but it's nice that they're all original characters. I wish more people would follow that sort of pattern instead of just twisting the characters they already have.

I switched almost completely to watching anime, but that has more to do with stagnation in vidya than SJWs etc.

Vidya is probably the one medium that won't be taken completely over. It was the only medium with which people started to push back against the jew and their goodest of goyim.

Gametheory did a video recently comparing tf2 and overwatch. I shit you not, he listed "diversity" as an advantage overwatch had over tf2. Literally said tf2 had "almost all white males", as if this is somehow reflective of gameplay.

How far that channel has fallen. But I guess Mat does kinda have the nu male look down, so what can you expect.

Far Cry 4 is a good example of it. The game may not be great but almost every character except for Agent Willis and the two druggies whose names I can't remember is non-white. It's set in Kyrat (Nepal) and it has a lot of nepali mythology and language all over the place.

Tomb Raider, Metroid and Resident Evil are good examples of not forced strong female leads.

What's a medium nu-males and turbo blue haired dike women like that we can ruin with our toxic masculinity and heterosexuality?

>That fucking image

The memes are real