wtf?

beautiful synthesis salsa

K I N O

What did he mean by not saying this?

this has to be a edit right? no way this is real

we left reality a long time ago, boy

I don't watch this anymore, can someone give me context on this lmao

The jews have taken everything from us.

Those arent the real subtitles. It just a meme how of all the stuff Bran couldve said he spoke about sansas wedding night (the night she got raped by ramsay boulton)

Is that cersei or danerys?

>fucks 2 men
>tells men to fuck off
what did they mean by this?

>pic
challenge accepted

>Hands full of penis
Isn't it amazing how snug your penis can fit in your hand?
At least mine feels like a match made in heaven.
Thank you Jesus.

AND HARRENHAL

Bran you must give me your knowledge.

YOU ARE TOO WEAK FOR MY KNOWLEDGE SANSA. IT WOULD OVERTAKE YOU FORCEFULLY JUST LIKE ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT WITH RAMSAY BOLTON WHERE HE RAPED YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODY.

The Bran character and storyline is completely redundant and the show would be better off without it.

I SHUPPOSHE THASH OFF THE TABLE?!?

Triggered

it's an edit, the real one was he just said "you were so beautiful in your white wedding dress the night of your wedding."
Which was the night she got raped. He didn't say that, but he did say "I saw everything" so if she was a smart gal she could figure out that Bran saw her get raped

The hand was perfectly designed to hold penises. To not hold penises is to defy the creator's will.

This makes no sense, you dont see your own character when you make dialog choices in that game.

She's got the look of a spoiled brat the whole time through this video

Being a petulant child is empowering

>OP is a tremendous cocksucking faggot
What did he mean by this?
I never understood why they included this line.

can't beat the cock

fuck men. so powerful

My potions are too strong for you traveler

women were a mistake

Do you guys honestly not understand the point of the video?

>Fuck men
>literally does indeed fuck two men
whoa so deep
reality is that some day men won't want to fuck her old saggy ass any more and then she'll have nothing

What is the point of the video? Please tell me. Because I'm seeing a fucking brat triggered she has to do a bit of ironing and decides to go fuck a bunch of strangers, steal shit, get drunk and burn her clothes

What is the point?

YASSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYY

Enlighten me

>reality is that some day men won't want to fuck her old saggy ass any more and then she'll have nothing
Yes. That's exactly what happens in the video. Congratulations on noticing less than subtext.
>reality is that some day men won't want to fuck her old saggy ass any more and then she'll have nothing
It's right there in the video jesus christ. "Fuck men" is ironic because the woman in the video is clearly the sole source of her suffering. It's not some deep production. It's calling into question that maybe an unsatisfied woman blaming men is fucking crazy. All the obvious aside, I'm 90% sure the title card at the end was edited in by an user from long ago considering how much higher the resolution of the words are compared to the video itself.

>said yes to being married
>most of the wedding plans are prob. hers
>paid for all her guests
>paid for the catering
>paid for the marriage license
>paid for the dress and tux
>paid to rent the church
>FUCK IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS BECAUSE STABLITY IS SCARY SO IM GOING TO GO BE A WHORE NOW!
>FUCK MEN
no bitch. fuck you. Thats around 30 grand you just wasted.
I would sue the shit out of you for that money

Is this YASSS kino?

but muh feels are more important than that

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

>horrifically raped

Not really. It was from the behind by her husband, a clean and noble man. As far as rapes go, it was 3/10 for badness.

well done

I think it's implied a knife was also involved, and maybe dogs in the books

In the books Sansa is still in the Erie, faggot.

Unless you mean fake Arya, in which case I agree she had it pretty rough.

>In the books

lolno.

she is a typical liberal slut who is so free and so individual.

>A key that opens many locks is a good key
>A lock that is opened by any key is a bad lock

How is this nigga moving around without the retard to carry him?

wooden wheelchair now

kek
Sup Forums still getting triggered by this bait webm?

Why did this make me lol?

For two seasons, it looked like it was the only plot that was actually going somewhere. But now Danaerys finally got her fat ass across the Narrow Sea and everything's starting to get wrapped up, and all Bran can do now is sit under a tree and tell people shit that they already know. His one purpose now is to tell Jon that he's a Targaryen, which I'm sure will make Jon react MUCH differently from all the other fucking times he's been reluctantly handed a responsibility he's not prepared for.

Lol nothing you said contradicts my post.

Saving this for POL

good luck I posted it 100 times there

Don't liberals have anything better to do? Oh wait...

The Great Adventures of The (You) Fisher.

I'm just educating a bunch of spineless worms on something they have no reason to get angry over, baby. (You) was a mistake for post quality, but altogether a positive for keeping tourists coming back to Sup Forums. Thus a positive for ad revenue and the possibility of buying a pass. Moot's a fucking idiot.

>86133663
>don't mind me, I'm just attention whoring
Didn't have to write 4 sentences to say that.

Why are women whores?

>I'm just educating a bunch of spineless worms on something they have no reason to get angry over, baby. (You) was a mistake for post quality, but altogether a positive for keeping tourists coming back to Sup Forums. Thus a positive for ad revenue and the possibility of buying a pass. Moot's a fucking idiot.

hormone driven

Who's moot?

At least they both die. Fucking worse characters in the show.

let me guess you've been here a short while and think you've caught onto a lot of what happens on Sup Forums. so through that proxy you think you're an oldfag.

>ad revenue does fuck all if majority of the cucks on the internet use adblock

just because referencing moot thanks to your ability to google moot and read the wiki article on him selling Sup Forums to a gook, doesn't make you special. you're still a cuck like all of us.

Yeah, what is the point of seeing everything if he never helps the people around him? Why didn't he tell anyone all this shit. Why didn't he send Jon a raven explaining this shit.

he knows the consequences

if he decides not to speak, he has a reason.

hint: he gave arya the dagger

>yfw you feel no life in your crotch when a 4/10 roastie touches you

Lmao

>Have we started the fire?
>Yes brother, the fire rises.

Don't you have a subreddit to post on?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

me in the pilot seat

;)

triggered

>tfw you will never be as ugly as Bran grew up to be

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I can't find the source on this so I don't know if FUCK MEN was edited in to trigger me and if the original intention was to portray the girl as fucking crazy.

it's a music video
final words are edited in.