Law & order SVU made a zoe quinn episode

>law & order SVU made a zoe quinn episode
Why do people watch this shit show again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gamergate started 3 years ago
Are there still people who care about that shit? I mean I still see it as a boogeyman used for people making fun of trannies and other retards on social media, but are there still unironic "gamergaters" around?

It was a funny episode

>misogynistic cyber terrorists
That's an amazing way to say "bored 15-year olds who really like video games".

GO

This. The people 'harassing her" are literally just normal kids.

They became Trump voters user. No coincidence that that's what Milo and Cernovich went onto do.

And yes I leigitimently believe that Hillary could have ended up being President if it wasn't for Gamergate. Gamergate policitized a usually apathetic demographic.

I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ V with the Brave New World expansion pack.

>Not watching the episode

They bullied and terrorized her into silence and got some sweet forced poon out of it too.

Literally for Ice-T memes

You heard about it again for a bit when the FBI released it's report on it revealing how silly most of it was, complete with a few final "THE FBI HATE WOMEN" articles.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL!!!!!!!!

Problem officer?

>And yes I leigitimently believe that Hillary could have ended up being President if it wasn't for Gamergate. Gamergate policitized a usually apathetic demographic.

It's actually the opposite. Apathy is the reason Hillary lost. For example, Trump got fewer votes in Wisconsin than Romney did in 2012, and still won the state. Her voters just didn't care, because she was just so boring. Trump won mostly by not being Hillary, you could have put any Republican up there except maybe Jeb Bush and they would have won.

>unironic

Why would they stop wanting to put an end to shitty game journalist practices and industry faults?

Because te show always rips things from the headlines for episode ideas?

People always pretend they were a fan of something so they can complain about it

I only watch re-runs and I only pay attention to Novak episodes because she's my lawfu.

I can't believe anyone would be against it

LOOKS LIKE THEY LEVELLED UP. Ironically written by dick wolf and speed weed and had them all mad as fuck about it because it made quinn/etc look fucking retarded

Kids call it "Cultural Marxism". One hit and you're addicted for life. Costs $10 a pop on the street.

>he missed the shitposting

Because they're not shut ins who spend all day harassing women like you

>gamergate leads to this guy being "famous"
Bravo

Also a massive SJW. Watch the episode 'Alien'.

agree. the old Law & Order show was far better because it had all kind of cases /sexual violence, mafia,...)

I haven't watched this episode i heard that it's hilariously bad

I READ ON KOOTAKOO THAT IT'S BETTER THAN CIV 5 WITH THA BRAVE NEW WORLD EXPANSION PACK

Yeah, that is a downside of her, but I don't watch her for her thoughts.

REDCHANIT

Zoe Quinn now works with Anita at google.

Thanks god for the vagina card

I didn't hear about that. Where the fuck did you go that you heard about it? Apparently that was this year and I did not hear a single word about it.

evertime something goes wrong for (((then))) they bring gamergate back from death

agree.

I just watched an episode where videos were posted to Redchanit.

Justburnitall.jpg

That's the OP episode.

Is that Richard Horne?

fuck this hypocritical cunt

>Redchanit

that sounds so stupid i first thought the creators of the episode made that up

Holy fuck that was him?

You mean this very episode? The whole thing was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI

kek

i do wonder if Sup Forums will get its own SVU episode

No, this was one that mirrored the Ray Rice assault.

No, apparently they are referencing Redchanit in multiple episodes.

>career politician whose main character trait since she was a backwater governor's wife is "cold and unlikable" fucks over a populist candidate with sonewhat unrealistic campaign promises that appeal to a floundering middle class
>loses to a populist candidate with somewhat unrealistic campaign promises that appeal to a floundering middle class

Pure pottery.

HA

Why?