What are you doing? The light was red!

>What are you doing? The light was red!
>I know.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WHOLESOME FAMILY SHOW

>you're a total bada-

LOCK UP THESE WRITERS AND THROW AWAY THE KEY MY CHILDREN CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS OBSCENE LANGUAGE

Oh boy is anime universe with another ripoff episode sure we can't tell what shitty anime they are ripping off but we can still tell the episode is absolute shit

Post about your faggot show in the general please.

Maybe you should tell your buddies in one of the several threads you've got up.

Good fuckin episode tonight

you sound perturbed by a cartoon

Marvel at the only show that's not anime but still has the awful anime fanbase

Steven Universe? More like Steven Edgiverse

It's not our fault there aren't any other good cartoons on anymore. If there were other things to post about we'd be posting about them already.

you should be more worried about the liberal agenda brainwashing, not an almost cussword

but you already knew that

and apparently the most vocal anti-fanbase as well it seems

We now go LIVE to a couple kids after they finished watching the latest episode of Steven Universe.

At this rate they actually will let Pearl say "fuck"

This episode was fucking shit, I'm so close to stopping the show...

glad to see some cal art graduate that isn't pocessed by bernie.

See you next week

please do

Go post about it in every single thread in this board and make sure to act very passive aggressive when called out about it nu-atla

There are plenty of good cartoons, many that do slice of life better than SU, but degenerates like OP somehow think because a show has an ounce of lore that somehow makes it "the best thing on TV".

see there you go, more passive aggressive hate

At least come up with some better material if you're going to act predictable man

>Three fucking threads about this episode already + the general + two more random SU threads
>People complain
>GODDDD THE HATERS ARE WORSE THAN THE FANS

Fuck off.

ROSE IS GONNA FREAK

>as well

they're both bad you dumbshit
reading comprehension

>the people that complain are worse than the fans!!!11!!
shut the fuck up

stop with the pisspoor insults please user!

They didn't fucking say "The haters are just as bad", they used "as well" to mean also.
Reading comprehension dumbshit.

both sides of the coin are shit

why does no one understand this and just enjoy their own shows in private

>There are plenty of good cartoons

Lies.

Drink bleach you Sup Forums bitch.

Why are you saying they? That was me, and the intention was to say that they're both equally terrible

Christ man take a chill pill

>Literally the most cancerous fanbase in Sup Forums since the most cancerous fanbase that we ever had
>Brought more turbo cunts from tumblr than adventure time and korra combined
>More hipocrital and two faced than Kelly posters or brownies
Is there a single way Steven universe doesn't manage to outdo the worst shit in the history of Sup Forums
Hell I forgot to mention we had janitors that banned you for talking shit about their waifus
Congrats you have been breaking new lows since conception
First time I can use the word worst thing ever without joking

Wander even did the "helpful voice of reason who tries to solve his problems as diplomatically as possible" better. His personality had quirks and flaws. Steven is just boring.

Get back in your containment thread, annoying seeing new SU threads pop up. Go back to your fucking hole.

>the intention was to say that they're both equally terrible
>people actually believe this

I've seen both sides of the cancer

it's all melanoma man

That character design is creepy as fuck. I bet you liked the Oblongs too, fucking disgusting.

of course not, [side you are on] is obviously much less obnoxious

It's impossible for SU to be the worst as long as the Ponyfag show is still around. But if we treat that as its own thing and not Sup Forums at all, yes. Even the Homestuck fanbase, as cringe-y as the people were, at least did fun shit.

Why is a fanbase making you this perturbed

are you incapable of ignoring anything

You even enjoy being awful
You like being universally hated it gets you off
Can't wait for waifus for you to go back to trash where you belong in the mean time a no Steven universe general would be a good idea

Right?
This was a Zuke episode, right? It's like all her messed up shit was put into this episode, and it was all hilarious.

This is the most we can ask for a /u/ cartoon on a major network.

I was agreeing with your post you fuck.

Drink bleach and eat a dick if you're going to be like that, faggot.