WHOS YOUR DADDY Sup Forums??

WHOS YOUR DADDY Sup Forums??

>tfw your country is indisputably the best
>tfw the rest of the globe depends on US economy
>tfw when the rest of the globe depends on US military

Its ok Sup Forums. I dont mind that my taxes keep your ass safe.

I dont even mind that you trash us when you should be thanking us. Id be mad if i was a sub par country too.

>tfw i am my brother's keeper

>50%

>Per capita

>%50

Yeah? And? That just means you lose to a country with %50. Good job buddy.
Thats like saying a country only lost a war because they have less resources.

Land, people, resources, these are all things that make up a country's might. And the US is mighty indeed. But whatever helps you sleep, leaf.

Damn. Pretty insubstantial comeback, desu.

>Globe

>ameriswims
Stat padding in swimming event doesn't make you great

>Anti-American meme that uses girl with Down's

Oh yeah, she's TOTALLY the normal American, just like pic related is totally the normal Brit!

indisputably the best israeli cocksuckers. shalom

50%+ of those medals were won by niggers, nothing to boast about.

Way to show them chinks, old man. Pity you couldn't do it in London, but I guess the gooks were still going strong the billions of dollars of training and secret doping from Bejing.

t. triggered fattie

>tfw suddenly American feels united for 30 minutes

USA USA USA USA

I WANT A TRUMP SPEECH ABOUT HOW WE WILL LEAD THE WORLD INTO A NEW FREE AGE AS THE COUNTRY THAT HAS THE MOST ATHLETIC BLACKS IN THE WORLD AND WE TRAIN/FEED THEM

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

those burgers seem to be helping us out

>illegal immigrants about to be ousted detected.

So we will give them a years worth of the welfare they would've sucked and offer to kill the cartels for a wall building?

Congrats Great Britain!

There can't be more than a few thousand people in the world who give a flying fuck about the Olympics.

Well not anymore because the Olympics are over. See you in 4 years. >inb4 a fucking leaf shilling the fake olympics

why no Brazil up there?

It's VERY reasonable to trash America, but at least know that the UK is literally Somalia tier. Get the fuck out britbong.

>SHART

>those teeth
Yea, that's pretty normal