FUCK ME why are Americans such soft cunts

FUCK ME why are Americans such soft cunts.

>Play with them online.
>Say something along the lines of "Mate you're being fucking shit."
>They'll either get super fucking mad and issue death threats or just become a whiny bitch and go "wow you're getting muted asshole"

Why can't Americans banter back? Stop being so fucking uptight about everything jesus fucking christ. I love you guys in so many ways, but fuck me lighten up a bit, don't take everything so seriously. You're supposed to be the country with free speech. In the UK you'll go to jail for being racist and shit. What is wrong with you guys?

You sound like an abusive control freak.

What's the matter, you got pissy from someone muting you?

I don't know. I just don't feel like bantering it's kind of childish. I just want to play the game, not call some 12 year old british kid a cunt.

>FUCK ME why are Americans such soft cunts.
Remind again why you can't own certain knives?

These replies prove americans cant handle the bantz

Exactly my point, our society has become so fucking effeminate that anything that might be even slightly dangerous is banned. You guys aren't like this, yet you get constantly fucking offended by every offhand insult. It's just messing around, stop being such retards.

Exactly

I always talk shit on vidya , it makes it great.

I've told off so many foreign faggots like yourself I have been banned off of Xbox live for talking lol

Steam though and my TF2

Shieettt I always make sure to single out the nonamericans and call them shitskins , et cetera

Mmm I love to tell niggers I'm gonna breed all the black women and make sure they don't exist by 2075

Its great to bantz with user online

Its how I don't go full brevik irl

because we implemted common core and "anti bully" campaigns which really just means, call big brother to defend you.

I wouldn't be the man i am today if I didn't have to fight "bullys" - i.e. just older kids.

Maybe they prefer English.

The average american is a retarded shit head. It's par for the course.

Keep your comments to yourself, flannel nigger

Americans don't like Pakis, I'm so sorry OP.

>Call someone a cunt
>Banter

Difficult for you to do it when you don't know what it is I suppose.

>Huffington post

You cunt.

>>Play with them online.
Underage b&

You're basing this off Huffington post? The website that looks to be offended?

>issue death threats
Lol, why do Brits write so poorly? You don't have an educational system?
To answer question, it's a little something called testosterone. I know passive aggressive "banter" is common in the UK, but masculine people usually don't partake.

>not playing Red Orchestra 2 as the Wehrmacht and pushing straight into Moscow

wew

Couldn't fine a webm with me playing as Wehrmacht sorry

>Work a few months in the states on a NZ style dairy farm
>End up in charge of the local workers
>Shooting the shit with them towards the end of the day
>Say "Alright you cunts might as well fuck off for the rest of the day"
>They all get extremely upset and think they have done something wrong.

No they just shout MURICA and lift weights. Essentially making them shit at video games, because strategy is not masculine. Sun tzu is gonna be pissed, don't you still use his book you big masculine fuckers?

Thick cunts. You always die in games, because you're thick cunts.

Cunt is considered one of the worst words here in America

Its basically the woman equivalent of nigger.

This

You're free to trash talk. Hell I even do it sometimes, but I'm not gonna cry if someone decides to mute me. I have the freedom to say what they want and they have the freedom to ignore me.

1v1 me bro!

>No they just shout MURICA and lift weights. Essentially making them shit at video games

How terrible. Bad at video games?

Do you happen to be a Californian who goes by the name "XboxCriminal" on YouTube? Just a question.

What games do you play where you find this shit? I know in TF2, it seems like 90% of the people who have mics and use them are streaming, but suck to much to handle being called out for the shitty player they are.

Not to say I'm great. I'm shitty regularly. Just have fun with being shitty.