1st for bedbound sparkly peepers

2nd for jadefu

>on all fours
>looking for a potato

Yes yes, well done nadine, well done

HOWEVER

Jacoby/Nadine sex scene when?

CANDIE

Friendly reminder its been confirmed that Cooper wakes up in Part 15.

>No pin in the opening scene of the series confirming its a flash forward
>Cooper is coherent confirming its not Dougie meaning he wakes up

>He tried to go out Outlet 15 but was tricked by the Eyeless women into going out of Outlet 3 instead
>315 is his room key
>The title of Episode 15 is a "Fear of letting go" probably referring to Cooper leaving the life he lived as Dougie behind

>Number 6 was shown in episode 6

>Leaks for 14 say the FBI finds out about Dougie

It's happening

*smug eddie vedder*

DEEPEST LORE

Can she be any more /ourgal/?

P O T T E R Y

>mfw

He's dead.

wrapped in plastic.

This show moves to slow. At least Ill be able to binge watch it once its all out.

CUTIE

Excuse me, but if I were to apply a course of umbrageous, nightly ophthalmics, could I possibly hope to achieve corresponding results? Asking for a friend.

Nadine Snake

>Cooper will come back in episode 9
>I mean 10
>Wel then it will be in episode 12
>14?
It's over, Cooper's gone for good and you need to deal with it. This is Dougie era now

Reminder:

random.org/dice/

>use dice to pick a random episode and scene
>always land on a good one

>Roll 6
>Roll 43
>pic related
>KINO

I dare you to come back with a bad scene, won't happen.

Dougie a CUTE!

Dougie is ______

Forever

Why does Laura look like Griffith

Does anyone here truly wish to know the precise episodes in which the characters below actually return as themselves, or would you rather just wait?

>jumping man
>agent dale cooper
>phillip jeffries

I think I get what Lynch meant by
>Keep your eye on the donut, not the hole
The hole is the mystery of: Will Cooper return to normal
But we shouldn't worry about it because we should be enjoying the substance, not worrying about what's missing.

Just wait desu

Does anyone else feel like Twin Peaks speaks to them on an emotional, subconscious level? I feel like the show speaks to my soul. Even when the show is scary it makes me feel warm. I'm really happy it exists.

why is she so obsessed with silent drape runners?

Nadine is an underrated qt she is the best waifu of the series

> Jumping Man

Doubt we'll see him again

> Cooper

Most likely the finale

> Jeffries

Isn't gonna. Maybe they'll get creative like they did with the dwarf but Bowie died before filming of the season probably even started. Maybe he was recast but I doubt it.

friendly reminder cooper never gets his mind back

Because she is both the savior and the demon queen who will destroy the world.

>tricked into going through outlet 3
I'm not so sure about this. Every event instigated by the lodge spirits seems to necessitate a precise time/place/person etc. Perhaps if coop had passed through outlet 15 he would've been killed, being thrown in the deep end without being fully acclimatised to his life as dougie. or maybe if he went through outlet 15 the events which transpired between 3-15 (moving like a cobra, unravelling the conspiracy at the insurance office, giving janey-e the good dick, being a good dad to sonny jim etc.) wouldn't have happened as dougie would've still been piece-of-shit dougie

Because she's connected to the lodge. Remember her super strength in season 2? It was a doppelganger.

Imagine how different this scene would have been if she was a black granny

>It was a doppelganger.

>Bowie died before filming of the season probably even started
this isn't actually true, there was probably a brief window where he could've filmed a few scenes, and he was definitely on board with the idea of reprising his role. disregarding that, maybe we'll see some extra philip jeffries material that was left out of FWWM

Evil cooper knew he was going to come back that day, the assassination was already set up. Real dougie would have been killed, and using the other socket Real cooper would have replaced evil cooper.

(if we go with the theory that socket 15 would have brought him into the 15th episode)

it's also possible that evil cooper would have called off the assassination if he survived that moment without getting drawn back

black granny posters are the cancer killing this thread

>Bowie died before filming of the season probably even started.
he died January 2016. filming started September 2015. and he shot a video for "Blackstar" so he had the energy for a little while at least

i definitely doubt any new footage, but it's not outside the realm of possibility

Filming of season 3 wrapped in 2015 according to a recent interview with David Lynch. Bowie died in January 2016. It's possible.

I was expecting some lodge hi-jinx to occur on that big screen

Yeah because CUTEposters and Vedderposters are so much better right?

big screen

I assume it will be similar to how they treated the arm, Jeffries has been tooling around within the lodge and zone and what not for a long time he's probably warped beyond human manifestation

When we first saw Dougie, he was just a baby. He knew nothing of this world or anyone. He's grown so much. Now he has friends and family, he can say big words like "peculiar". He even knows his own name! We watched him grow from a boy to a man. I don't want him to go.

the krauts have already confirmed that he will only appear in old already used footage

some1 pls post conga webm

Yeah, even moreso from being born and raised in Washington. It feels like it has become a part of me in a way.

don't want to go

t. black granny poster

>Filming of season 3 wrapped in 2015 according to a recent interview with David Lynch.
he was misquoted or you misunderstood

shooting started in Sept. 2015 and ended April 2016

in ep. 14, what about the remainder of the series?

dubs and cooper never comes back, dougie just gets smarter

if it's not happening now it won't happen later

he even got based sunny jim a gym

dubs and cooper wakes up but its the last 30 minutes of the finale

dubs and dougie gets killed by tim roth

dubs and lynch dies in his sleep tonight

dougie kill tim roth

dubs and dougie transitions into laura palmer

FUCK YOU

LYNCHED

ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all good things come to those who wait

highly probable

compare Gordon from s2 to Gordon now. Lynch has by far aged the worst

and you people called me wrong and said that "oh bad cooper didnt exist then" when i said that our first glance at bad cooper was in that scene

THE LODGE EXISTS OUTSIDE TIME AND SPACE YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

To the user who recommended Synecdoche, New York: Thank you so much! I loved it

discuss

that wasn't bad cooper, nimrod

I wish I was that phone

Charlie Kaufman a shit

it literally was a glimpse at bad cooper because when cooper walks away, the cooper in the monitor is still there (and looks angrier than he did before). it was our first glimpse at him.

Sheryl is a bully

It might happen when Mr. C goes to the Dutchman's.

She is NOT!

please stop bullying james

>Doubt we'll see him again
His actor is confirmed to return though.

So, any word on that goblin lara flynn boyle? How does she feel not being included in the return?

she's out making kino while Lynch is still being bent over by TV studios as he tries to make "Artistic" pleb garbage, I'm sure she's laughing in her mansion right now

She was a pain in the ass to work with on the og show, she looks like a trainwreck and theres nowhere to go with her

>that image

holy fucking shit i'm literally dying right now

someone call for help

Jumping Man is your destiny, your providence, your peril and your all-encompassing conclusion.

how pathetic

while it may not have been a doppelgänger, there's a lot of connections between Nadine and the lodges

>portal to the waiting room / lodges is tied to black oil like substance, smells like engine oil
>key to nadine's silent drapes is the engine oil big ed spills all over her cotton balls

this next ones a little more farfetched but within haitian mythology, the entity Ghede is always seen wearing sunglasses with one lens missing. This is so he can keep one eye on his present surroundings, with the other focused on the rest of the universe and the afterlife.

nadines eyepatch, coupled with the drape/curtain connection, could have similar symbolism

Was I only one feeling bad for Ray? He was some what, dare I say it? /ourray/

Last episode is confirmed Jumping man kino.

the assassination attempt was the team of crooks Dougie owed money to, not the team of crooks associated with Mr. C —unless you're suggesting the money lending etc was all a big set up

I wish to enquire as to the luminosity of your peepers. Is such fluorescence obtainable via entirely legal mechanisms?

/ourgay/ haha

how is she so perfect?

>now you're just a stranger's dream, I took your picture from the frame

what she did mean by this?

Just accept it