Tfw there were no major Rio happenings

>tfw there were no major Rio happenings

Has Kek forsaken us?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ap.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patience brother.

It's because,you know,we don't have muslims 'refugees' here,and we don't bomb their countries...

Why? I'm watching the closing ceremonies right now. All these qts dancing and no happenings.

Kek is never late nor early. Kek does things when Kek means it.

>Has Kek forsaken us?
He was never with us, he was just in it for the memes.

We do have mulatos and favelas tho.

They don't really care about world domination tho, so I guess we're good.

fukken saved.

I had dubs that nothing would happen
People kept trying to make it happen though.
Something yuge will happen after the Olympics though.

>Check flag
>Unknown

>Tfw they decide to expand the favela hive

The happening was only to spread zika more

Rio was the worst case scenario for Brazil: there wasn't a terrorist attack to distract everyone from how terrible the games were. Besides runners actually shitting themselves, you also had the pool water turning green. Also brazillians booing everyone that isn't brazillian and in general showing poor sportsmanship.

It's really just a shitshow and only a major bombing could change people's perception of that.

dumb frogposter

Counterfeit kek detected.

I don't see any happening. I don't know what problems ISIS would have with Brazil.
Time will tell.

Not to mention the obvious economic crisis that will hit us after all this is done. We're fucked and I'm scared as hell.

what do you mean? is brazil really dependent on tourist dollars?

it's not so bad, imagine what mexico will look like once Trump kills NAFTA. At least you're not going to dissolve into another civil war on the 100th anniversary of your last civil war.

bruh Brazil is a BRIC. Their economy depended (in part) on a high oil price and exports to the US. The former is gone while the latter has slowed down. Also their President got impeached last month. They have no money and pissed their remaining surplus away on the olympics.

Of course! Do you think Rio de Janeiro and The Nordeste produce anything valuable? lol

Rare Pepe thread?

Saved.
I'm going to hell for this.
A Pepe in exchange.

You mean Mexico will be able to farm again?

Tokyo 2020 will have the habbening of a lifetime, I can feel it.

Where are the happenings. Also has there ever been a more mindless closing ceremonies in Olympics history? This is just nonstop parade dancing.

>UNKNOWN HOLLY FUCK!

APOLOGIZE

No need, Rio was just a lot of minor things and amusing Brazilian poo in water memes.

A little breather now and then, eh?

You must've missed the green pool.

Plus, Turkey ended up getting child suicide bombed to the tune of 50 dead, which was certainly something. Just not in Rio.

Rare japanese pepe

PIKACHUUU USE THUNDERR

this guy is right People will forget everything about Brazil once this thing is over. It's beautiful don't get me wrong. I'm looking at the closing ceremonies right now and it's impressive. But it's all a distraction.

The poor will suffer greatly once this thing is done. Glad I'm heading back to the states.

there's always things exploding in middle east

>he's not saving all of his meme magic for november like the rest of us

>The Nordeste

kek

HOLY FUCK RARE

No ones going to read this and you're all going to keep replying anyway, but this flag is asia/pacific region.

Coward! Fight for you country fegget!

Was born in the USA. Came to Brazil to join the military but they denied me. So I stayed here for a year to figure out what I wanted to do.

Was thinking of moving to Curitiba to try and find a job there, but I don't think I will with this economy being as it is.

So now I'm heading back to the states, training my body both physically and mentally to become a Untied States Navy SEAL.

Trust me on this one, Curitiba isn't worth it, stay away.

Ill contribute this eldritch pepe

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ap.gif

Praise be unto thee, Lord Kek.

Vou fazer isso mesmo meu irmao.

Boa sorte aqui no Brasil.

I spent 2 hours drawing this.

There were roberries of athletes and visitors like every-other day.

Pretty much proved to the whole world that pozzed, marxist, shitskin countries are hellholes.

>Pretty much proved to the whole world that pozzed, marxist, shitskin countries are hellholes.

But isn't USA the greatest country on Earth?

There wasn't a major snackbar-tier happening event, but every little thing went as wrong as possible. Athletes getting gravely ill from the water. Athletes getting mugged regularly. Untreated pool water. Locals treating all the athletes and tourists like shit. Police refusing to let athletes leave the country. etc.
Liberals will refuse to acknowledge this because Brazil is a shitskin country. Yet they flipped their shit if a faucet was leaky in Sochi two years ago.

>dumblr filename
>9fag watermark
Please tell me you're being ironic.

YOURE NOT ROMANIA

moldova

right. the whole place was chaos from the russian diplomat killing the fucking guy to the dirty ass broken down olympic village to the pool to just fucking rio to lochte

rio is kek central, he must be a hue frog

The whole thing has been one big happening.
Literally, the water and people are trying to kill you. Just like in the shamalan movie

WTF
THAT PEPE CHANGES WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT

WARNING: RARE

Go back to >>>>Pol

racist!

are there dune coons in brazil? they have to be there to blow themselves up

this gif made my day

It's Andorra you uneducated fucks

lurk more

>country of 85k
>surpirsed when people don't recognize the flag

we're all so impressed with your vexillology skills leaf

Maybe if you read a book once and awhile, you would be on my level.

Only the bestest of .png creators know of this magic

I wanna know, it's 2016 n' shit

Kek is speaking to us from the Unknown

God that is shit tier animation for a major studio.

Kek is building a Meme spirit bomb for November. Please be patient brother

I guess kek just hates our guts.
Dank pepen tho, stolen.