Why do Europeans love Muslims so much?

Why do Europeans love Muslims so much?

just pendulum swinging

Decades of hard liberalism and now they crave traditionalism

The west gives women a lot of power, and women are ill-equipped to deal with threats, because they are physically and mentally weak.

You should ask that question to americans too.

After all, why burgers throw money to "moderate" terrorist muslims?

>Spain

Do they need another civil war? These fuckers just don't learn

i've seen this photo posted 4 times in the past day on Sup Forums
don't you have any other photos?

based magyars, god I love my neighbors so much, i don't even care they want to conquer us

Why didn't they ask the Serbs? It would have been 100 percent.

Americans hate Muslims. There's a difference between our government's neoconservative foreign policy and ordinary people's views of them.

Nah we like muslims here. Most muslims in Europe are moderate, not like those shitskins in the Middle East.

Moderates*

>We like muslims here

Lmao. Albanian detected

B-but Remove kebab? Karadžić for president? Srebrenica best day in Serbian history?

>Belgium and Mortugal aren't countries
kek

I do, but i gotto use the same one. that way pol will hate on asians and asian masculinity more lol

Fuck Karadzic. We are sorry for Srebrenica, that should never happened.

this chart shows who arent delusional or are sick of the muslim shit

>sweden at 35
>higher than UK
SWEDEN NO!

Hard not to love your compatriots

It would be pointless to run the study here. Our Muslim population is sub 0.1%, or around 30k, last I saw somewhere. We have a total of 1 mosque in the entire country.

It would be irrelevant, most people wouldn't even have an opinion. I've met a single muslim in my entire life, and the rest of his direct family (wife and kids) weren't even muslim.

Fucking Albanian scum/race traitor, get back to your sandnigger loving roots. I see Serbia is becoming weaker by the day, seems like it really is depending on V4 to protect Europe.

To be fair most of that is probably just Sunnis expressing their dislike of Shiites

Because they are muslims

'Roach snuff film...
Dis a raid thread ?

The government only exist because the people allow it.

I thought that americans have guns to prevent tyranny...

I'm proud.

>UK
Feelsgood man