Rlly make u thank

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rosenberg_(artist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate meritocracy now.

It was progressive for its time. It's nearly 50 years old for fucks sake. Leave Star Trek alone.

>Johnathan Rosenberg
Pure coincidence.

>Jew captain
>"white"

>Unless you're full on cucked mode, you aren't progressive enough!
>Everyone should accept changes immediately, without even slightly building into it!

Seeing how there were entire movies with literally no black people at all Star Trek was progressive as fuck for its time.

Of course people now have no sense of time and think everything revolves around them and their feelings and their Facebook and Twitter and Instajoy or whatever the fuck else these subhuman pieces of shit care about. Fuck off.

Of course it worked out that way, it's a meritocracy.

What's the point of judging the past with modern eyes?
>oh look how stupid the cavemen were, they didn't even wash their hands before eating hehehe

>bashing on Star Trek for not having enough diversity

It was one of THE MOST progressive shows at the time. Whoever made that is either really young or really dumb.

>the Jewish show that started the SJW/cuck progressive TV trend
>Not progressive enough

LET ME OFF

It was the most progressive thing of its fucking time. My god, nothing pleases these people.

>leaving out Zulu

that'll embolden this jewish trap

Star Trek was extremely progressive. The artist is either young or has no idea about the show.

Star Trek is still more genuinely progressive, culture critiquing, and socially reflective than anything being made today.

Don't even get me started on how much TNG outshines hipsters bullshit.

episode: the most toys
based data gets transported away before going full Sup Forums

>episode about a literal happy merchant who is greedy and selfish

Jews are always self-deprecating on TV...

i lol'd when i watched it now. i didn't know what jews were when i watched TNG the first time, now it seems like a cliché

>now it seems like a cliché:
>Ferengi
>Big ears
>big noses
>greedy merchants
>Played by prominent jew actors

They weren't even subtle about it

>White Russian men
Jew
>White vulcan men
Jew
>Captain who just happens to be a white male American
Jew

those are the dumbest costumes ever made. is there a brown paper bag alien too?

Star Trek was amazing even by today's standards, you're right. The Twilight Zone was also culturally challenging too. Why the fuck do we have to look at TV shows from 50 years ago to see anything socially subversive? All modern TV has been dumbed down. Compare Sagan's Cosmos to Degrasse Tyson's. New shows are so dumbed down... and it's only getting worse.

>Whoever made that is either really young or really dumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rosenberg_(artist)

He's 42 years old, so it's just plain old stupidity.