Can we talk about black on black violence?

Can we talk about black on black violence?

This is rapper Swipey, fatally shot at his mother's birthday party. This tragedy is all too common in black communities, especially among exemplary young men such at this aspiring artist, collegiate and future contributor to American culture and his community.

What can we do as individuals and as a nation to create a safer and more nurturing environment for vibrant persons of color such as MC Swipey?

>black on black violence
>tragedy

Lol what a dumb nigger

niggers gota nig

The ghetto culture. It's become mainstream. Being ghetto is what's cool.

>inb4 ur a nigger durr

Fuck you.

Agreed. How can we reverse this, though? How can a positive example be set for blacks to follow?

>How can we reverse this, though
literally why?
let them wipe each other out

ayyy muh boi savage af nmsayin bruh

Build a giant containment wall around black communities and drop care packages via helicopter once a month. The only reason they suffer is because white people interfere with their superior civilization

We don't wanna mess with a good thing. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Thought experiment?

>dead rapper is a tragedy

Nice b8 m8

We've tried by giving them rights. They only nig harder and ask for more gib me dats. They are beyond help.

>What can we do as individuals and as a nation to create a safer and more nurturing environment for vibrant persons of color such as MC Swipey?

Why is it our business? They can kill themselves if they want. It's no business of ours.

I think to myself what the black civil rights leaders would think about modern day black culture in America. It seems like the literal opposite of what they had hoped to achieve.

eliminate welfare and give them a culture where they actually have fathers to raise them

R.I.P. Swipey
I'm from Maryland and can attest he wuz a good Boi who dindu nuffin

bruh who did this, too savage pham, fr fr

they shot him cause he was a faggot

look at the effeminate stance and gay clothes

probably tried to blow the wrong nigga

Right, but we're not going to suddenly take their rights away; they're citizens, whether we like it or not. The problem is getting them to behave in a civilized fashion. They can't be forced; they need to change themselves from within, and they need positive examples to follow.

It is our business. They live in our communities, go to our schools, work in our jobs. I don't want to live next to people like that, so what can be done to help them better themselves?

Fucking rap is garbage..... not music..... nigger-lip hate....

Nothing. Just let them fucking die so that the reasonable black people remain and anyone not influenced by niggotry can prosper. Black people don't care if blacks kill other blacks anyway.

You won't see them loot stores and burn down gas stations for this nigger rapper.

>They live in our communities, go to our schools, work in our jobs.

Speak for yourself, Jose

Stop sugercoating shit and calling it Snikers. Rap culture is a detriment to black community and society is general. Aim higher, not one foot off the ground. Yes blacks got the short end of the stick because of slavery. But at this point you need to realize nobody is going to help you except you help yourselves.

How can we get them to help themselves?

Well, it depends on what methods you would like to take.

Increased police presence would do wonders and be the most level headed solution, but its also an extremely poor use of police resources. I.e., you would be using expensive police officers to protect low income areas while the police and population resent eachother.

You could take a Booker T. Washington look at the community and attempt to promote useful values and families in impoverished communities, but this also takes quite a while and requires personal obligation on the part of those improving their community.

You could let mob rule sort itself out and create essentially modern ghetto systems. For instance, if black communities in certain areas were more or less completely isolated and allowed to enforce and make laws as they see fit, you would eventually see a defacto government backed by a militia prop itself up in order to sell protection. Organization then becomes good for business, and those who are incapable of adjusting to it are murdered or driven out.

Or I suppose you could just continue the current plan of demicide and gentrification. That would definitely be the easiest thing to do, but it really doesn't solve the cause.

Re-segregation.

No, I'm serious. Once integration passed, you saw the best and brightest of the black community flee and join the white community.

That's partially why they don't succeed as much as they used to - the brain drain.

Once a black man or woman succeeds, they get the hell away from the community. It used to be that they had no choice but to stay and innovate, but now they can run.

As long as this happens, blacks will continue to get worse and worse, as those who succeed run away.

David Carroll has some good videos on this if you'd like to check it out on youtube.

Take a look around, there are plenty of reference points, follow them instead of what is not working.

>Re-segregation.
actually may be correct here

look what happened when we gave women rights

when the majority of a group of people is incapable of properly utilizing their freedom, it should be taken back

>David Carroll has some good videos on this
I'll look into his stuff, thanks.

Nice meme, Chang.

I don't disagree, but how is that ever going to work politically? Even the suggestion would destroy your political integrity faster than a Holocaust-denying German.

fuckin wite ppl

white ppl plz halp

Exactly. During segregation, black people had to fend and innovate for themselves. They didn't have whitey to depend on.

I hate to say it, but as long as whitey comes to the rescue, blacks will never improve on their own.

It is kind of like a helicopter parent who never let's their kids socialize and does everything for them, and then acts surprised when their kid grows up to have no social skills.

I don't say this because I hate blacks, I'm just saying this is what worked best for everyone. Becuase what we have today surely isn't working.

Plus don't forget that many blacks will complain about having white police departments, and white judges and white jurys hearing their court cases. Now they won't have to worry about that anymore.

Care to cite an example?

Why is it the responsibility of others to tell a group of sentient beings well capable of their own thoughts and opinions to simply 'stop killing each other' ?

Argue all you like about the condition of many black neighborhoods and communities that may be 'the result of the white man' *yawn* but the effect of that is to kill one another of the same skin tone? Hmmmm.

And then to assume some responsibility for the human condition in which they choose to live and engage with one another?

It would be a bit difficult to re-implement officially, but if you think about it, we are de facto already there.

People naturally choose to live among their own. This is true among all races, and if you don't believe me, look at racial maps of all the major cities.

We just need to eliminate organizations such as HUD and Section 8 to bring poor blacks into white communities. In essence, we need limited government again, and I think a lot of things would fall into place.

The other major factor would be welfare reform, and getting better trade deals for America so there will be better jobs available for the black community. In addition, you have to convince people to take pride in their communities, and to reinvest. I think if we did that, you could essentially have segregation without officially calling it segregation.

>tell a group of sentient beings... 'stop killing each other'

Because they can't seem to figure it out on their own?

>assume some responsibility for the human condition in which they choose to live and engage with one another?

I'm more concerned with the fact that we're culturally and financially responsible for them, and the cost and toll that it takes from the members of our civilization that do actually produce and contribute. If their burden upon the rest of the country were resolved, we would be safer, more unified, more productive, and more progress oriented, as a nation.

You better register that cat.

Rap music is ‘music’ like special olympics is olympics, just because you get applause doesn’t mean it’s the same type of applause. And constant attention whoring is the clearest sign that what you do have no real substance. If trying to be edgy while waving your dick around is “art”, then piss is beer. It is what it is… rap is a road block rather than progress for the black community and society in general. It’s not difficult to see, unless you are stuck on the bottom and can’t escape the stench one foot off the ground. Or if you just like making money off gullible idiots, knowing full well the fool and his money are easily parted. But it’s all good… the masses are dumb, and stupid people deserve what they get, or don’t get, it’s their choice after all. But the obvious fact remains, rappers have no audience if so many people are not in the shitter. So yeah you can say rap is a reflection of society, and Kanye is a God, but since when did “art” cater to the down and out in exchange for their money? In the past that was called “whoring” and is there any evidence at all to the contrary today? But Black Lives Matter right?

>Because they can't seem to figure it out on their own?

Then they're not even human beings. White six year olds are better behaved.

Swipey stop swiping!

David Carroll began my path to /pol

>the nigger in this photo is dead
Well, my day just got a little bit better.

Literally the only good thing America has going for them. That and that niggers use planned parenthood

>Nigger shot
>tragedy

>Because they can't seem to figure it out on their own?

Are you truly serious? So going out and telling select black communities that it's wrong to kill each other is the responsibility of others? If I'm not mistaken the percentage of black americans that is christian is marginally proportional to that of anglo americans, so there's the education and the 'stop killing each other' right there. You can't force a human being to do or not to do something that they want to the contrary.

>the fact that we're culturally and financially responsible for them

Parents are financially and culturally responsible for their kids until they're 18. After that, gtfo.

Let's take your proposition to hear though. For how long are we to assume responsibility? 30 more years? 100 more? However long it takes for a group of people to 'get with the program' ?

You see how well that's working out in the middle east where we have, though sparingly as of now, set up imposed bodies of government?

The jewish, chinese, and irish communities of america have, for the most part, built themselves up and established a piece of the pie for themselves, so to speak. I can't and will not assume responsibility for african american communities that continue to fall into a cyclical hurricane of shit because taking a welfare check and keeping a head above water is much easier than doing more work and having less kids.

Not my fault, not my problem. But every time I see a stupid bitch with 4 kids that's in her mid to lower 20s in farm fresh picking out shit not on the wic list, with her wic card, and then catching the bus to the social security office, with my fucking tax money rooted in her check, she's gleefully welcome to it.

That's my contribution, against my will at that.

That's a pretty narrow viewpoint of rap. I'm not a fan, but it does represent a cross-sectional view of cultural means and norms. As such, the examples that it provides are pretty base and directionless, but they also represent the average mentality of the listener.

It's basically modern folk music: it shows who these people are, what they do, how they think.

What examples should they follow, if the only examples in their communities are short sighted, greed driven and as down and out as they are?

Not only is this a bad idea because of the spillover of violence into white culture but because they simply breed too quickly for them to wipe each other out

And here's the thing. When I mention re-segregation, I don't mean bring back colored water fountains and blacks sitting in the back of buses, that obviously isn't going to happen as no one would support it. And of course, it is not going to mean total and complete segregation, you are still going to see and deal with some blacks, but all in all we want people to remain in their communities and promote them for the most part.

But what we do is we bring back freedom of association, we bring back the freedom of businesses to serve whoever they desire. We also need to get rid of affirmative action and diversity quotas as well. And thirdly, we may have to play identity politics.

The Democrats were onto something when they promoted identity politics, as it appeals to a lot of minorities, who tend to have stronger ethnocentric feelings than whites. Get people to take pride in their races, their communities, etc. and I think you can get back to each community being responsible for itself.

If you go down South, you'll see this in some places. You'll have blacks and whites who work together but they each go home to their part of the neighborhood. We have this up north as well, but to a much lesser extent as there are fewer blacks.

>What examples should they follow, if the only examples in their communities are short sighted, greed driven and as down and out as they are?
Are you retarded?

While this is the correct line of thinking
I'm afraid we're past the point where this is possible
I'm fairly certain the brain drain already went past the critical point to support a homogenous ghetto black community

It's their culture. There is no sense talking about it because whenever it is brought up blacks just bitch and moan about racism

I used to care but ever since BLM showed up I can't bring myself to give a fuck what those animals do to each other. Let them burn