Unhateful eight

*inhales*
*leans back*
*hales*

Ok.

Ornithologist

I'd beat his ass for the Schultz family

he's already dead

What was his fucking problem? No. Not memeing, I really mean it.

>No foxes were caught during the filming of this production

>*Snorts a line of coke*

Probably a combination of minor mental health issues and a lifetime of sycophants feeding into his ego.

Who /saw this movie but remebers absolutely nothing about it/ here?

Forgettable Oscar bait general? All I remember is Tatum is trying to be an American sumo wrestler or whatever the fuck the sport was, he fails, then Steve Carrel goes crazy and tries to kill someone, or maybe he succeeded, such a boring, piece of shit Oscar bait trash I ejected most of this from my memory. I don't even remember who he shot, was it Tatum? Cant remember if the victim survived but I think Carrel killed himself afterwards.

Fuck this movie. Bet you're the same kind of loser who thinks Silence or Spotlight are good movies.

was this a prequel to planet of the apes?

Du Pont Family is a wealthy family from since the 19th century. The money fell down to this spoiled faggot with Autism who was never told the word "no" his entire life.

Seriously you could see something is wrong with this guy the way he talks IRL.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4WOqUkJmFQ

Anyway, he started a wrestling school because he likes seeing boys in spandex roll around with each other. When one of his """students""" brother came along, Du Pont got jealous since he was distancing himself from Du Pont and he shot his brother in retaliation.

Good

Why are you angry? Who are you angry at? Some person who liked the film? Someone's opinion can trigger you so hard so you whine and cry about a film that you can't even remember?
That's pretty pathetic user.

t. 13 year old armchair who convinces himself he enjoyed horrible shitty boring movies because's he's too autistic and socially inept to distinguish low effort Oscar bait from actual movies

I can tell that you're fat and ugly

Please tell me why is the film shit, what was done wrong in the execution.
And the usual "boring" or "nothing happens" surface-level level meaningless comments only say how you specifically felt throughout the film, they do not indicate anything about the quality of the film.
Keep the buzzwords at minimal please.

>fishing in a tracksuit

jesus there's a red flag straight away

Not an argument.

good

You ok?

Yes, my post was asking you for few arguments because you claim the film is "horrible" and "shitty", so tell me why do you think so, what's not done well in the film.