/got/ general

Dany Edition

Prev on /got/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWa9FiBlCqM
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVR-RDEc7g
youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace." He gave a shrug. "They never are."
>"Oh, but it was, my lord," Cersei insisted. "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
>When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, Cersei Lannister had told him in the godswood.
>"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die," she whispered.
>If that's true, Lord Eddard, tell me … why is it always the innocents who suffer most, when you high lords play your game of thrones?
>"My lord father would urge caution," aged Ser Stevron said, with the weaselly smile of a Frey. "Wait, let these two kings play their game of thrones."
>"It was different when there was a Stark in Winterfell. But the old wolf's dead and young one's gone south to play the game of thrones, and all that's left us is the ghosts."
>"The only game. The game of thrones." He brushed back a strand of her hair.
>"I am tempted to say this is no game we play, daughter, but of course it is. The game of thrones."
>Petyr teased her with a little smile. "In the game of thrones, even the humblest pieces can have wills of their own.
>"It is being common-born that is dangerous, when the great lords play their game of thrones," said Septon Meribald.
>Of course it is, thought Tyrion. The game of thrones. "As you say, Captain," he murmured, bowing once again.
>No, thought the dwarf, he plays the game of thrones, and you and Griff and Duck are only pieces, to be moved where he will and sacrificed at need, just as he sacrificed Viserys.
>"If … if certain things should come to pass, I will send word to each of you. Things can change quickly in the game of thrones."
>The worst were those who played the game of thrones. "Can you find this owl again?" he asked Missandei.
>I was a foolish willful girl, playing at the game of thrones like a drunkard rolling dice.
Fucking seriously, George?

>"when my dragons are grown we will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground. Turn us away and we will burn you first."
How could anyone ever support Daenerys?

first for Jon and Dany

is she /ourslag/ ?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my hand even my fingers. The family I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

anyone got any grrm nudes?

>red eyes
>turkey neck growing in nicely

JUST

Queen Dany is /ourgirl/!

>masters still haven't invented gunpowder
Why?

first for /bestprincess/ myrcella

Her face looks really fat in that gif

So is Bronn going to be executed next episode by Dan for hurting her dragon?

How will Tryrion talk her out of killing both Jamie AND Bronn?

Tarley guy and Dickon will both be dead correct?

Men call me Darkstar!

>lannisters are supposed to evil
>lannister soundtrack sounds like music for tragic heroes
what did ramin djawadi mean by this

Lannicest is qt.

Because Sara is doing this weird "oh no, no nudity for me" act even though she had no problem posing full nude for 5 years.

TARGARYEN FUCKING SHIT

Do normies seriously belive that dany is good?

fucking beast

>nikolaj's face when he says 'the war for cersei's cunt'
cheeky

They industrialized napalm, they probably took a lunch break famalam

Yes.

sick cunt

Why is George so based?

she has dragons = dragons are cool = she's good

that's their way of thinking

OH SHIT

How's he gonna get out of this one?

wrong
add euron to my list

Why was there only one dragon in the battle?
>tfw you know the real answer is because they couldn't afford to animate more

freeing slave is often associated as a great deed that dwarfs any crimes past and future

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=TWa9FiBlCqM

T H I C C

Sorry but no, we are going to gas all the shitskins. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for westerosi children.

Be a proper, hard-working, honest to god white man, join the realms in the fight against the shitskin invaders and her leader Dany "Soros" Targaryen, join /ourguy/ that was promised.

>Varys is a merman
Is there proof

oh no not (you) again

BASED

Onwards to the Fortress of Winter.

I was a fookin legend in gin alley.

I remember Cogman saying that he wrote that as a sex scene, but D&D removed it for reasons.

Faggots.

i mean just look at him

AHHH SAVE ME GIN ALLEY

No sulfur on Planetos

*blocks your path*

This

She's been tainted by a dick that's been in more horse vag than veterinarians arm

If I have to watch these two retards give each dead eyed stares anymore I'm going to flip. Stop trying to force Dany and Jon they have zero chemistry together.

How does it feel, /got/, knowing you are rooting for the WRONG side of history?

i'm a jaimefag but please don't do this, we really don't give a shit about politics, we just want to worship our husbandos and waifus in peace and discuss this show

CUTE

I will now remind you that Jaime lost his hand in Season 3.

Cersei will 9/11 all the brownies

George is the ultimate beta male

>tfw this is probably 90% of the GoT audience

>going to gas all the shitskins
>bringing the GC
well done lads

It honestly feels like these people are watching a different show

Remove Sandra

Fuck this. Sup Forumsyps need to stick to their anime and fuck off from GoT.

Why does Sup Forums always have to ruin good things. He's /ourboy/ not because of Sup Forums but because he has hands down the best character arc of the entires series

>less than 20 occurences in close to 5000 pages

what a hack

ep 5 leak when?

that's theon

>The virgin army

>hands down the best character arc of the entires series
he has no arch in the show, he's a barren wasteland of a character, a husk of a character past

Fatleesi.

Kelly C's fans are insufferable.

Is Jaimeposting going to far bros?

fuck off
jaime is /our guy/ because he's a great character and his actor is good, not because of your politicals beliefs

i don't care if you're Sup Forums, just shut the fuck up about real life politics already, you gain nothing by spouting this bullshit here

>that second one
>you adolf haters are delusional hypocrites. i'm not a big fan of his either but it's not like the soviets don't deserve what they got. Stalin has murdered more innocent people for the last two decades and no one bats an eye and when adolf murders an army he's now 'the great dictator'. WTF?

not even close. name 1 (one) char with more character development than jaime

There are sjw's that think Fidel Castro was good, does this really surprise you?

>mfw we will never see this ending with this music
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVR-RDEc7g

Theon has no arc at this point, his character is pointless. He's only there for no-dick jokes

Punished CIA.

(jew)

normies are brainless retards with shit taste, in other news: the grass is green!

she was too pure for this world

not him but both Lannister boys have had good character arcs though I do think Jaime's was a bit better

Sup Forums BTFO

So much this. 100% /ourguy/. The only one willing to fight the refugee hordes and her insane leader.

based

>3 fucking dragons against mere men
>"Your people can't fight"
The gall of that fucking Dothraki, where the hell does he get off saying that stupid shit?

>jaime didn't avenge her by shoving his golden hand through ellaria's chest
wasted opportunity ;_;

They are right you know.

>Sup Forums will still watch GOT after this
they are so cucked, it's pathetic

how did Jon beat this legend again?

he cheated right?

I still miss him ;_;

He's literally saying "gg ez" during a 10v2 match

Better than any official trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ

Has GRRM ever explained how exactly Brandon Stark built The Wall? I don't really understand how you "build" a massive wall of solid ice

>obviously just downloaded these images from google
please fuck off from this general already, we don't care about politics and neither does jaime (if you watched the show, you probably haven't)

With magic

Half of Sup Forums hates trump and thinks that he's a kike dicksucking neocon. Source : I'm a Sup Forumstard

i download it and watch it for /ourguy/ Jaime Lannister

there's still time

1. Jaime
2. Euron
3. Bronn

This is the definitive list of /ourguys/ right?

Why is Jaime's name not written Jamie, when it's spoken in the same way?

No. he got distracted like a dumbass and Jon killed him

Same reason it's Jon and not John

>Sup Forums watches this show even though it's one big liberal allegory about global warming

Go watch something else pls

>No sulfur
That's impossible.