newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>retroactively buttblasted by a retired comedian

>comedian
you mean propaganda spokesman

DUDE JEWS LMAO

KIKES ROCK

DUDE POLITICS LMAO

Stewart called out shit on both sides though, and the republican party during his time deserved to get made fun of. He was actually unbiased, way better than the clowns you see on tv today

Coming up next on Real Sports, how Donald Trump's policies on climate change are threatening to decimate the California wine industry, which is made into champagne that sports teams spray on each other when they win championships.

And later on Real Sports, how Donald Trump's policies on climate change are threatening to decimate the Carolina furniture making industry because the forests that they make them, and baseball bats, out of will die.

sure, bud... you go head on. hail russia and breitbart!

You are a liar

DUDE IM JUST A REGULAR GOY- ER, GUY LIKE YOU LMAO

It's weird that there are now anons who are too young to realize how slimy the George W. Bush years were.

>CHEMICALS IN THE WATER
>FEMA DEATH CAMPS
>THE ELITE IS PLANNING SOMETHING
>MARTIAL LAW
>But first, make sure to check our store and buy some Brain Power vitamins where you'll find reviews that definitely weren't paid for and also purchase our Bill Clinton rape whistle

Look, I get that they pander to a stupid audience that applauds every single Anti-Trump comment but the shows on the Right are batshit insane.

Alex Jones and Breitbart used to be regarded as nutjobs and now they're taken seriously by a lot of people.

Alex jones is a neocon shill(a r/the Donald fuckwit) and Breitbart went to shit after the creator died. The site doesn't even tackle real political issues, all it does is talk about random sjw retards on Twitter and these no name liberal sites. It's always full of clickbait headlines too

>THE RUSSIANS HACKED MY TOASTER

DUDE I'M TRIGGERED LMAO

>republican!
>democrat!

All the petty little squabbles of man. When will we grow up and realize it's all pointless. we're all going to die anyway

It's the time we live in. But the big network media isn't innocent of this. Hell, take Trump. There a metric shitton of cameos he had in television shows and movies. He had his own tv show for years, well beyond the point where it was known what kind of views he had.

Now they're trying to wash their hands off of him but the mainstream media has courted Trump for decades, no matter how critical they act now.

And that kind of a theme, isn't it? Decades of moral relativism and the normalization of extremist views. It's a fucking travesty.

There is literally not one thing extreme about Trump.

And the fact that you think that is proof of just how far gone people are.

He's not wrong, though.

People that think Trump is extreme in any sense are far gone.

When will he be back? He was the only liberal late-night comedian that wasn't afraid to call out Obama's bullshit as often as the right's

Are these extremists?

youtube.com/watch?v=75a9Wa6KL7k
youtube.com/watch?v=9S1uc47j1Q4

No. Because they don't openly fantasize about torturing people and slaughtering the families of enemy combatants.

>Russia is the worst, Go... Guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

???

ah I see, you're retarded.

You know what? Yes, I'd probably call her an extremist too.

RICKPILLED

bait

Trump is more centrist than Nixon and more peacenik than Carter. But the teevee tells normies to hate him, and so they do.

When I was a kid I always wondered how the majority of Soviet citizens could read Pravda and believe the party line. I couldn't imagine that many people buying into crazy political hyperbole.

Now I know exactly how it works.

oh jeez

Okay, but is she more or less extreme than Trump?

What about American politicians in general?

breitbart is not "nutjob" it's not different than vox, vice or any other far left news site.

Alex jones is about as popular as air america radio. He get most his viewers from the internet. The difference between the left and right is out crazies are regulated to the internet but your crazies get prime time network spots.

>So George Bush...

Name something "extreme"?

kekd

Why is that a bad thing? The families of terrorists enable them and should be punished.

Making criticism of a religion illegal
Making use of incorrect pronouns illegal
Effectively sentencing someone to death for throwing bacon at a mosque.

>Effectively sentencing someone to death for throwing bacon at a mosque.
The worst thing is the user you're replying to thinks you're talking about Iran.

sent to jail for owning a kitchen knife

>hahaha look at me im a fat retarded yank faggot

It's even more direct than that.
DNC leaks revealed that yes they were in fact instructing outlets to promote Trump back when they thought Rubio and Jeb were their biggest threats. I mean at the beginning of the campaign he was "silly racist we want to keep seeing"
youtube.com/watch?v=EFHwkLCL2cU

>Unable to refute
>resorts to unoriginal memes

Thank fuck summer is nearly over

How is Jones a neocon when he was against W Bush admin for a decade. Do you even know what neocon means or are you one of those retards who think Trump is one.

good, fuck those commie shit brains

he's a neocon that serves as controlled opposition
if you watch his videos, they tend to start off semi-reasonable and then fly off the handle to discredit any sensible idea that could have come from it

Jon Stewart called out the GOP's hypocrisy regarding the 9/11 first responders and literally shamed them into passing the Zadroga Act

Years later and no longer hosting The Daily Show, he returned to Congress to get it renewed

So go ahead and call him whatever
He's done more for the first responders than any bastard hypocrite Conservative cunts ever did for them

>hail russia

So did Obama, yet crickets from "Based Jon"

Test

DUDE
PERSON I DONT LIKE IS PRESIDENT LMAO

To be fair George Bush and King Nigger were basically the same people policy wise

can't refute something that doesn't exist.

>oy vey if you don't hate RUSSIA and DRUMF you're a memey summerfag!

I think op misunderstood your post.

Jon Stewart destroyed Crossfire so badly Tucker had to go into hiding for years until Stewart retired.

I strongly suspect she would have taken a more levelheaded approach to many of the things Trump reacted to in a way that seems to put emotion over reason.

There are some good ones that can't accomplish much because I feel the whole system is rotten to the core.

>hate

12 yr old confirmed

That shit was GOLD
Poor Tucker had to take off his bow-tie after Stewart called him a LARP for wearing one

call him a virgin too. that usually works.

Virgin applies to
87% /pol
89% /tv
10% /b *
*if incest and animal fucking counts

Good goy.

The excess estrogen in the water did turn male frogs into female.

newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553

>Citing Alex Jones as a credible news source

Pizza Gate
AJ had to issue a grovelling apology after he incited a gunman to shoot the place

FEMA CAMPS UNDER OBAMA
What ever happened to those?

Obama will take away your guns
Did he?

That's not what happe

Trump is....more peacenik than Carter.

According to data from airwars.org Donald has already killed more civilians than Obama in the war against ISIS. There were no aerial bombing campaigns during the Carter administration.

You are a fucking idiot living in a conservative information bubble.