Tokyo 2020

Rio 2016
1) Events held in literal garbage and raw sewage
2) Daily assaults on athletes and journalists
3) Entire country called out by IOC president for booing other athletes

Tokyo 2020
1) Olympic village will be hydrogen powered
2) Self driving taxies
3) fucking MAGLEV trains will be introduced for public use (similar to the introduction of the shinkansen at the 1964 olympics)

Other urls found in this thread:

megabots.com/
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
streamable.com/mh3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCMaglev
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will mecha duels be thing

Fuck the Tokyo Olympics. SJW reporters will use it to ban anime.

The 5 minute Tokyo display at the closing ceremonies was better than anything that happened at rio the last 16 days.

Congrats Brazil, Beautiful Olimpic 2016, thank you.

Thank you Brazil for not pooing in pool.

They're already beginning to do giant robot battles.

megabots.com/

>Japan giving a fuck about western SJW's

Isn't animu one of the nips' most stable export commodities?

I can't imagine they would ever ban it. even if only to keep the tax revenue rolling in.

They just turned it green instead.

>akira memes everywhere

Already getting hype for the gunpla and ninjutsu finals

>Be Canada
>Be US puppet state
>Have more bears than people
>Have more cantonese than canadians
>Have fucking french
>Current year

I guess Canada hates us, cuz they're on their way to become a even shittier version of Hueland on the next 20-30 years..

Btw i think Tokyo will beat China's Games.

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

...HueHues know what Cantonese is?

No, you are a visitor or Sup Forumsthlete

How much does someone wanna bet a holographic Hatsune Miku performance would be played?

Equally amazing and cringeworthy at the same time.

Will they give out Dominos pizza too?

I hope they move the gundam statue over to where the Olympics will be held. It'd be real neat-o

>trump wins second election while USA reks the Olympics in Tokyo
>all the vidya/trump memes

ofc i know, its the current year.. dear Shang.

Rio 2016
4) No terrorist attack

Tokyo 2020
4) Terrorist attack with thousand casualities

Haha you fucking monkeysbjust got BTFO out by Japans closing show, my sides you guys have dancing broccoli on right now

God I love Japan.

They should rig it up to actually carry the torch into the stadium

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

just imagine.

It's like losing to Phelps... you cant't even be mad about it...

Japan will beat fucking China.

>Terrorists at Rio

Pissing in an Ocean of Piss, etc.
Rio was basically one long terrorist attack for everyone that went near it.
I'm glad it's over and your country will once again be irrelevant.

Will Mecha be one of the events at Tokyo 2020?

>Reason #1 – The so-called sexual violence in manga and video games is a made-up thing and as such does not threaten the rights of actual people; therefore, it is meaningless in protecting the rights of women.

>There is nothing to be gained from regulating fictional sexual violence. However, while you’re trying to fix the rights of fictional characters, you’re leaving the human rights of real women in the real world left to rot.

When did Japan develop their own nuclear weapons?

This, it was really well done, without going too overboard.

>lying americans buttblasted their little con was found out

Go shart in some wal-mart, Jason

>treads

meh, might as well just be any old tank.

So its gonna be Mobile Fighter G Gundam IRL?

Where will they fit the village?

Good fucking God. This is actually the first time I really seen a picture of Tokyo overview. It's just so dense.

>implying the swimmers werent harassed just like thousands of other people

Here's to hoping you fucks didnt get anyone important sick with zika or whatever the fuck was in that green pool.

Only for Tokyo 2064.

God damn I'm always amazed by how vast Tokyo is.

Well if 88 says something it's that there will be something at least related to Mecha for 2020.

They will probably ban the sale of loli things during the olympics and I'm sure there will be instances of stores and restaurants that will be for Japanese only.

pretty fucking savage

who else going to Tokyo in 2020 for the olympics

>there will be another Olympics

It would be cool if they made some kind of floating platform in tokyo bay.

>I'm sure there will be instances of stores and restaurants that will be for Japanese only.
How common are these anyway? I think by then the world will be redpilled enough to realize that Japan is so amazing and that they should learn from the Japanese and start following their practices.

it wasn't that bad, calm down

except for the booing thing
that was really shitty

I'm getting urges to just go wander the streets, I can't do that here in the US cause I'll get jumped by subhumans

Not really common but it makes sense to have in a homogeneous society. They don't like niggers at all so it will be amusing to see how they deal with them.

God, I would love to but I am afraid of flying. No way to get there.

That would be fun but that would be a really bad time to visit if it is your first time there. I wonder how korea and china will handle being in tokyo.

I just might. ff Europe still exists by then.

Most of those buildings are 1-3 stories tall. Talking about using available space effectively.

Fucking savage, reminds me when Abe told the UN to keep refugees in the ME because Japan needed to focus on improving the lives of Japanese people first. Gave a $250 million STFU fee, but still

If ayyy lmaos ever come, you think maybe they'd land there first? Or maybe Seoul or Shanghai or something? They might assume one of those is the capital of Earth since they're so highly populated and have shit loads of recent construction.

Hopefully the US will be balkanized by that time. Can't wait to see the Mormon Theocratic State of Deseret field an Olympic team.

Gundam triathlon.

unlikely, they would look at who has the most weapons, and where the higher level networks are talking.

It would likely be NYC

>Gave a $250 million STFU fee, but still
That's cheap. Merkel is already committed to spending 58 billion till 2020 on the rapefugees.

Based nips.

Does anybody have the Moto Hagio interview where she tells feminists to fuck off as well?

Here is the closing ceremony.
streamable.com/mh3w

Cargo ship worker?

Small groups of people are pissed because they fed a Muslim awaiting deportation pork. apparently he was too stupid to not eat it, but their response was "Well, sorry, but maybe he shouldn't have broken the law."

FUND IT.
Imagine the crowd cheering: "GUNDAMU! GUNDAMU! GUNDAMU!" it would be the greatest thing ever.

Why not a VF-25? It could fly in, partially transform as it flies around the stadium, than go full bipedal and run it in.

>Mohammed Fujita
What a fucking terrible name, why can't kebabs come up with better names?

Wew, last time I saw this photo someone was saying it was a US city and everyone was bashing it but I guess since it's Japan now it's okay.

>Mohammed Fujita
Are you serious?

>Mohammed Fujita

topkek

Cassius Clay become Mohammed Ali, this gut keeps his last name because you never go full retard.

Still kek every time.

Do they ship people on those?

You work on the ship and get off at Japan. Met a guy who did it once. Might be hard getting out before your 90 day visa expires though.

Got to japan and do that

Get hit on and pictures taken with pretty girls

It's going to be exciting, Tokyo Olympics will double as a technology expo where they get to show off their cool new toys to the world. Rio Olympics was fucking garbage, I don't think they'll ever host in another third world country after this year.

They need to build a Zaku for the Seig Zeon chants to scare the uninitiated

wew lad, I might actually try that. I will have to plan not to accidentally become an illegal alien. I really want to see the Olympics in person but I was to young to go to the one in Atlanta.

I'm going. Cant wait.

Every time the Norks act up, I wish they'd sneak the Gundam statue close to their border just to scare them.

If you're an American, you don't need to apply, just have a return ticket/work itinerary when you enter the country. Up to 90 days, over stay to get time in the Gaijin Gulag and/or a lifetime ban from the country.

Tokyo's introduction ceremony put Rio to shame.

The city of Tokyo has a higher population than the countries of Canada and Australia. Let that sink in.

>3) fucking MAGLEV trains will be introduced for public use (similar to the introduction of the shinkansen at the 1964 olympics)

It'll just be for show, commercial use won't be till 2027.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCMaglev

Yall niggas living in a dreamland if you think the JP Olympics are gonna be less of a clusterfuck than Brazil.

2020 confirmed for first year with mech combat as an Olympic sport.
GUNDAM FIGHT ALL SET?
READY?
GO!

I get off federal probation next year.
You better believe I will be there.

It would be too racist for the masses.

Earthquake zoning.

More people live in that city than my entire country

I fucking love G Gundam. It's my favorite!
>why do I have bad taste

Don't forget Mexico's Tequila Gundam

How many people actually travel to go to the Olympic Games total?

How many travelers are there JUST for the Olympics?

what do you mean? im going strictly for the olympics and not really exploring the place

I want to fuck Japan.

I know. It's so stupid and cheesy but I loved it as a kid and I still have a special place for it.
The show, especially the English dub, is amazing on so many levels.

Tokoyo sounds so much better than this nigger brazil shit nig

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Be grateful for this Olympics, since it will be the last.

Olympics are absolutely HARAM, you should already start getting used to that, canacuks.

>Mohammed Fujita

pfffft

>be op
>be Canadian
>obsessed with jap culture
>jack off to disgusting jap cartoons
>cucked by a race of cucks
>not proud of obviously superior white culture
OP: hello guis! xd I love anime I can even speak Japanese lol!!!

holy shit

I didn't realize there were so many /m/fags on Sup Forums, but I guess it makes sense considering how redpilled Gundam can be at times.

Have you ever been? Or just seem "real Japan" on your nip cartoons

>implying whites won't be attacked at every turn

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk