Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4
twitter.com/USAneedsTRUMP/status/767532576420560900
youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE
youtu.be/p1AOCNZtX2M
youtube.com/watch?v=nF71fabjPVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TACTICAL NUCLEAR STRIKE

Bannon is going to be Shillarys worst nightmare isn't he?

Does he actually think he will win any of the black vote?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DELETE THIS

He just needs to stop blacks from voting for hillary.

Based Donald

All he has to do is make some not come out for her and stay home.

One recent poll had him at 20% I forgot which one

no but if he can discourage enough of them from voting then that decreases shillarys\'s chances. same thing with bernouts we want them to vote jill stein,not because we like her but because it hurts hillarys chances

Isn't this old? He hasn't brought this up before?

This is sad to see. Trump is failing hard. Pulling 30 year old footage to try an attack a nice old lady? Pretty low blow if you ask me, very unbecoming of a future president.

Besides in the video she talks about super predators. Not once does she say "All blacks are superpredators" Any with half a brain will see through his desperate attempts to beat hillary

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He got butthurt about the fact that even David "literally KKK Wizard" Duke has a higher favorability among niggos.

DELETE THIS I NEED MY SHILLING JOB I BARELY PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE

no but making Hillary look bad to blacks is great either way

Failing? LA Times poll has him up by 2%. That's not failure, son.

Thank you for correcting the record

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD!

I don't get it, is super preditor a racial slur for black or? doesn't semes to me like hillary said anything wrong.

>86137978
You should get to bed Paco, you're going to have a long day tomorrow building that wall.

>Pulling 30 year old footage to try an attack a nice old lady?

?

That is the fakest shit I've Ives seen Australia

Fake and gay

Sage

2%?!?!? WHOAA!!!!!!
you people are fucking dumb for believing in this

But niggers are super predators. This is worrying.

>Recycling past controversies.
youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4

ABSOLUTE

HILLARY BTFO!!!! HILLSHILLS ON FULL DAMMAGE CONTROL!!!

>very unbecoming of a future president

I see that you've come to terms with the inevitable Trump victory.

nice proxy, please hang yourself your wasting valuable air niglet

The LA times one

still haven't even really started on her yet

Isn't the whole Polish immigrant workers from the early 80s.

Australia at it again.

Trump is just warming up. Topkek. ShillsforHill on suicide watch.

Guess he got rustled when they called his wife a whore.

>Sup Forums defending blacks now

what a time to be alive

>you people

based dj Trump

I've seen polls all over the map for the black vote. 0% for Trump, 2% for Trump, 6% for Trump, 20% for Trump.

I'm just going to wait for the actual election because who knows what will happen with that one.

The absolute madman, buckle up kids we are going on a ride to happening town

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

How long before he tweets this picture?

he is deflecting the blacks from hillary. blacks will probably vote stein now or not vote at all

i just can't believe humans are capable of falling for this shit it blows my mind

>Does he actually think he will win any of the black vote?

Even 15% of the black vote going to Trump will sink Hillary.

Already the Democrats are terrified that blacks aren't going to turn out in the numbers this year that they did for Obama in 2012

>1996
>30 year old footage

CTR doesn't seem to value mathematical skills very much, do they?

nah faggot... I want you to have to sell that table on craigslist in order to afford your next weeks worth of ramen and hotdog-style meat product.

Then I want you to starve after that.

blacks dont vote in america

they only voted last election because a half black guy was running

I'm not defending blacks, but we have to do what it takes to get Trump elected. Blacks are important in Michigan, Florida and Ohio.

I'm sure Trump won't win a large amount of blacks, but if we can get some of them to stay home, that could be the deciding factor in some states. Obama only won Ohio in 2012 due to high black turnout.

Plus, I think the speech he made to blacks eased up some of the suburban white moms who thought he was a "bigot", so they will turn out for him better now.

He doesn't have to for this to work.

By appealing to black voters he can appear less racist and thus actually target white voters who feel uncomfortable supporting a racist.

But hey, he might win some over. Mike Tyson is supporting him.

And brexit won't happen either

But she's right. Doesn't Sup Forums agree with her that many blacks are "super predators with no conscious or empathy"?

In the video she does not mention black people.

>very unbecoming of a future president
>future president
People just keep making this mistake.. they subconciously know a trump presidency is an inevitability

SHIT POST FOR THE DECADES BOYS!

MAGA!

>you people are fucking dumb for believing in this

The conservative LA Times is clearly shilling for Trump, genius.

This. The black speech was probably more for white moderates who were still uneasy about Trump.

For Trump to win, we need high white turnout and we need better numbers from white women. That's who the speech is for, and I'm sure that is what the Conway hire was for. Any blacks who convert to voting for Trump or stay home is just icing on the cake.

Also meme all you want but none of you who responded to this addressed the second part of his post.

All that matters is him referencing it during the debates. When millions of normies who don't follow his every move on Twitter see the monster Hillary is.

>Also, MFW CNN and MSNBC will talk about this tweet all day tomorrow.

LA Times Death Squads when?

Meant to add to my post

Record Correcting can't save you now shills

It's not too late to repent

G'day, mate! How's that shrimp on the barbie?

>1996 was 30 years ago

If you turn off CNN for once in your life, Nigel, you would discover that the only "vote" that Hillary has secured is the poopy diaper vote. Unfortunately that takes up a sizable portion of America which is why she even comes close to Trump, but still. I can't live in a country where complimentary diapers sent in the mail monthly is commonplace and normal. Trump 2016.

All that Trump needs to do to win the black vote is put up pictures of himself holding up fat stacks of cash with sexy Melania and his daughters at his side.

trump is a super predator

Holy fuck this racist white Hillary supporter got BTFO by a based black Trump supporter.

twitter.com/USAneedsTRUMP/status/767532576420560900

Call Pittman a racist and bigot since hes gotten so butthurt he left the convo

Wow I forgot Hillary was gorgeous.

THIS IS THE SIGNAL

DEPLOY ALL YOUR ROBERT BYRD MEMES ON NORMIE SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEBSITES

>youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE

GO GO GO

>Implying the black crime rate and poverty isn't directly related to the laws passed by dems.

Remember guys, it is also important to support your Republican senator who is up for re-election. Toomey in PA, Rubio in FL, Portman in OH, Johnson in WI, Ayotte in NH, etc.

True, the GOP may be cucks and not fully support Trump, but the Democrats will fully oppose Trump and make any attempt to govern a living hell. The media will defend them on this as always, so let's keep things as favorable for Trump as we can.

But will he say this in the debates though? When millions upon millions of people will be watching. That's the real question.

Bill didn't think so.

>a nice old lady
She is a mean old bitch who sells national secrets to Russia and wears double padded but still weak diapers and poopies in them, dumbass kangaroo.

HOLY FUGGIN SHIT

I searched for bannon then went to a breitbart article and then clicked on a Google ad of something I was looking at just before and bought the product. I feel pretty slimey, my face kinda.

THE
ABSOLUTE
MAD
MAN

I expect this from Canada, not Australia. Step it up.

trump is doing pretty well with women, just not tumblrinas, if the ghost-busters fiasco shows us anything, they might not leave their basements.

This is a good thing, people are pissed at the virtue signaling of the left, all but the diluted will vote, the working class are republican and they are tired of being shat upon, they have dedication and a will to succeed, that is why they will vote red.

Why is australian shitpost so horrible lately? They are worse than us now.

it was 20 user

Nobody ever thought there was such a thing as "conservative LA". Times are changing, so is California, for the better. #TRUMP

I know right?

HES SHOWING HIS POWER LEVEL!

SAYAN LEVEL 2 CONFIRMED!

Melbourne. It's their Toronto.

>The debates
>Trump and Hillary are center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money out of a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>She makes a face similar to the balloon one only with her eyes closed because she is orgasming at the sensation of fresh poopy fleeing out of her bottom
>Poopy starts to flow to where the audience is sitting
>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

Wow, this Aussie baited hard. Well done.

>Rubio in FL,
but what about that other guy

SPREAD THIS

youtu.be/p1AOCNZtX2M

(You) tried.

Its 20 years ago you dumb fuck

the negro is enamored with the bling. president trump lives in a solid gold apartment. he shits into a golden, diamond encrusted toilet. democrats offer only shitty, roach infested section eight housing. donald trump will win the negro vote.

He really isn't playing games is he, went atomic on her ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=nF71fabjPVE

>black
>vote
it's just to convince berniebots to stay home.