TRUMP WENT THERE

Trump just tweeted hillary 'blacks are superpredator' video.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/767531507665756160
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip campaign. I always knew he couldn't handle a lead

what, nigger hillary said that not trump

10 shekels have been delivered to your account. Please continue to "Correct the Record," comrade.

holy shit its real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/767531507665756160

The young Turks dude talks about the video. I thought he was a shill for hill?

wow my record got corrected on the first post. quick delivery

Those trips are sweet man. Kek wants To know he is the King of Autism.

Trump can't stop digging his grave. It just got 10 feet deeper!

if the young cucks turn on a liberal you know its bad

rip Drumpf

holy shit it's real

Tumblr peeps wield it

Two sets of trips already praise Kek and heil Trump

DELETE THIS

heres the young turks video faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc

Tyt is Bernie and anti Trump. They regularly call Hillary's shit

Maybe I've been on this site too long, but I don't get why this is a big deal.

Observe my integers

sick pool dude

>Tyt is Bernie and anti Trump. They regularly call Hillary's shit
Then why did that guy get so triggered by Alex Jones' "Clinton rape" t-shirt?

Have you not heard?

mfw niggers think 'superpredators' sounds badass and decide to vote for her

Bill is progressive movements cool uncle. Part of the family. Beyond reproach

>22:22:22
nice

He called him out on the genocide shit and he flipped out hard he lost the ability to reason.

First Post Corrected Post

It's 21:22:22 in a timezone that isn't for niggers, you nigger.

It's 19:22:22 in a timezone that isn't for cucks, you cuck.

I can't imagine working at a dead-end job shilling for someone while Tyree fucks your wife at home.

These are worse than those military family hookups while the soldier is overseas

Not gonna lie, I had a good laugh. Thanks, westbro.

HRC reacted in a reasonable way to the reality around her in the 90's. Now she's reacting to the reality around her two decades later. Isn't everybody? What's the controversy?

Why does it matter anyway... we all know that the votes are gonna be rigged and Hillary will win no matter what... or is there actually hope that we as the public can get Trump elected?

It is a known fact that majority of women hate Hillary to bits so hopefully there is someway that she won't at all become president...

A lot of revisionist historians here. Black and White alike wanted enforcement stepped up and the words super predator were used by whites and blacks. A lot of black leaders demanded something be done and so it was. People forget and lots of these protesting kids were in diapers and have no idea what they are talking about.

WTF I hate Hillary now

>Trump finally tweeted, one of the many official times Shillary said something normalfags wouldn't aprove
We need to PROMOTE the fuck out of this Sup Forums. Share it with your friends and everyone you know. To those who call Trump racist, FUCKING DO IT.

Am I missing something here?
She didn't say niggers are super predators. I agree with how she said it.
t. Guy with a MAGA hat

What in the backwards fuck is this picture going on about?

Try watching the video. Super predators was slang for niggers.

Also what she said is correct. Have you met any young black people what she said was spot on.

Repeating digits

Blow it out your ass, the legislation that mandated sentencing requirements and micromanaged the police force is absolutely to blame for the current prison industrial complex we find ourselves in today. They took the law out of the hand of judges and police officers and placed it in the hands of elitist that are 100% insulated from actually dealing with the populace.

>Media is proven to be working with the hillary campaign
>Somehow the media is against hillary

this kind of banter is harmless because the media cant report it without falling for the bait.

How will Barry ever recover?

>She didn't say niggers are super predators.

As if saying that was an option. Do you think she was referring to all the White and Asian super predators that are/were threatening the nation?

Though I despise Clinton, she was right about their appearance and it's getting worse, not better.

EVERY nigger area gets worse. There is a 100% correlation. And they NEVER get better.