Start a show thinking a character is an irredeemable villain

>Start a show thinking a character is an irredeemable villain
>They're actually the most noble hero

I like that theres been more focus on Jamie this season

I really couldn't care less about the white walker plotline. I'm only in it to see how things turn out for the three remaining Lannisters.

>that time when Joffrey points out he's not in the book of gold cloaks

Jaime found out his son was a massive cunt right there. Ignoring that he ended a fucking war, just like everyone is ignoring he could've ended the whole war right there at the battle.

Anyone rooting for Cersei and Jamie is an absolute contrarian edgelord. You just like them because everyone else despises them, for good reason.

Go back you faggot

Rooting for Jamie doesn't mean rooting for Cersei. One of the most common theories is that Jamie will kill Cersei in order to become Azor Ahai.
But still, if you think that there are goodies and baddies in this story you haven't been paying attention.

I don't root for Cersei's rule, but I find myself rooting for Jaime as an individual character. Despite him having flung a child out of a tower.

this, it's so lame... hurr durr muh zombie apocalpyse

who the fuck cares, they're the most uninibteresting 0 personality villains imaginable

> Start the show thinking a character is an utter mastermind ready for anything
> He's actually a fucking idiot

White Cloaks, the Gold Cloaks were the City Watch

Who the fuck cares you nerd

This, the Sup Forumsbeards are retarded and cancerous

fucking kek

t.danyfag

>not rooting for Theon
How can you get so pleb?

>everyone else despises them
do you even watch this show? literally everyone who's been watching from s1 or read the books loves jaime

>*pushes child out of window*

The issue is that normies support Dany, so they are happy enough for him to go.
Maybe it's not just normies, but they seem to be obsessed with dragons. My friend was really hoping that Drogon wouldn't die. I just don't understand why - they are plot devices and nothing else. How can you wish for a good character to die, over a dragon?

dumb kid should have respected his mother and not gone climbing when she told him not to

Jaime has been one of the most popular ASOIAF characters for ages. Showfags are now just following the suit.