How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

fuck off kike

>USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.
But remember white genocide isn't real.

Step onefuck off back to Sup Forums and step two fuck off irl I plan to breed with my mixed race gf one day so kys

You could start by taking shitty headlines out of context and dropping the victim complex.

>Goldstein

It's getting hard to argue with Sup Forums at this point

>goldstein
This shit can't be real.

if whites are so superior, why are they going extinct?

i don't care about OP but holy shit cringe

with lots of effort
don't mind the libertards above

Jewish brainwashing.

WE own Sup Forums, you're on our site. You can head back pleddit.

>goldstein
every fucking time

whites are the only race with liberal values

so the moral "superiority" is, in fact, the reason

>getting rid of white people

honestly why care. Humanity has been on this earth for a fraction of time, and we will only remain here for a fraction more. Have your fun scrambling over your centimeter of real estate, but excuse me if i sit this one out. we're all going to die anyway

We don't have enough kids and niggers have too many. There are only two solutions, 1) make whites have more kids but that would be stupid as family planning is the ultimate sign of civilization or 2) Make abortion so easy so cheap that nigs will easily be able to get them as often and as much as needed. But you can thank the R-Tards (republicans) for their "muh right to life" nonsense for that.

>WAAAAAAAAAH! WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING STIGMATISEDED AS VILLAINS!!!

>IMA JOIN A VIOLENT WHITE NATIONALIST GROUP! THAT'LL SHOW'EM!

that's like trying to kill someone for calling you a murderer, how do you assholes not see that unless you're just using the backlash as an excuse to... ooooooooooh

Except no one is doing that.

What context is missing from that headline you stupid kike

>muh whiteness
Race doesn't matter, ideology does

>liberals start pushing identity politics
>it blows up in their faces
>STOP STOP STOP

you die, and pop back again. but now you can only appear as a brown guy

>l I plan to breed with my mixed race gf

To bring her genes one step closer to evil white cave dwelling ones? Just get sterilized and find a diverse donor.

You know it's the right thing to do! End white oppression!

My only theory is the Jews wanted the west to hate Muslims as much as they do, so we will kill more for them.

They didn't count on the insanity level of cuckoldry that is turning the West into worthless, third world shit holes rather than fight back.

>reincarnation
please don't get me started on religion.

Read up on Spengler. Civilisation is organic. It goes through a birth phase, growth phase, it plateaus, declines and then dies. If allowed to do so with enough isolation then it can come back in a new incarnation with a high degree of continuity (This is most evident in China). Whichever tribe is yours know that if they ever reach the summit then meeting the valley again one day is inevitable.

How many children do you have?

Abdul, Shaneequa and Jose are busy making kids while you're whining.

>we're all going to die anyway

do you watch le epic series rick and morty???

Then you don't have a problem with getting rid of all the niggers, cuckboy?

Culture is downstream of race anyway

oh please do

>the 999999999999999999 times I posted politics is a sham and we need to have the day of the rope was merely ironic

We die, the line lives. All we have is a product of the toil of a thousand generations before. They who breed don't really die.

This isn't true is it when by the end of the century there will be over 4 billion niggers in Africa and about 400 million whites in Europe

What we need is a virus to wipe out all coons

race-specific virus won't work, though. they'll always spread to other populations.

Do libtards honestly believe that western Europe and America can remain first world countries when soon over half their population will be third worlders?

In Britain Asian Muslims are having way more kids than anyone else, but they're inbred 50% of the time (no, that wasn't an exaggeration) and often dumb as rocks. Pakistani kids make up 2% of live births in Britain but they're 40% of the severely retarded kids.

why do you guys use percent vs actual number? The White population is growing, its not shrinking. Why does it matter if America is a majority white?

do you wanna end up like brazil

Um, excuse me, but Africans were kings once. With whites gone, they will finally be able to become royalty once again.

>VIOLENT WHITE NATIONALIST GROUP

Literally what?

>What are mutations?

>the line lives

lmao. Do you know how young humanity is in the grand scheme of things. Do you know how much longer time will go on after humanity is gone? Humanity is a tiny, insignificant blip.

Being this triggered.

That's why the only rebuttals are ad hominem. They never, ever, ever have a factual refutation.

They will starve to death. The problem is when they arell try and boat their way to europe and the euro cucks will let them in.

Its only growing because people are living longer, the fertility rate is 1.5-1.8 in white countries which is well below the replacement ratio. So in the long term itnisnon a very serious decline

People care about percentages because when you import third world niggers and muslims you undermine the cultural norms and morals which have served Europe so well. We share nothing in common with shitskins, they don't benefit us by coming here and raping and murdering white people and living on welfare and having 4 kids each

>Emily ((((((Goldstein))))))

PURE COINCIDENCE, GOYIM

We can potentially evolve into something greater. We're clearly one of the most intelligent species around and by far the best at applying our intelligence. We're immensely successful and we don't even know what we're truly capable of yet. If you don't see the reason to find out what that is then you can take your nihilistic, post-modern bullshit elsewhere.

Why are liberals so pathetic?

>how to spot a newfag Sup Forumsdditor