I think this might be the most beautiful western animated series that I've ever seen...

I think this might be the most beautiful western animated series that I've ever seen. I don't think that there's a CGI cartoon that's airing right now that looks better.

Just post the sexy catboy already.

>beautiful
>amateurish bug eyes models made by literally incompetent people who can't even animate a proper walk animation
the SU fandom is really infectious.

Looks fine but the plots are too complex and take too many unexpected turns for me to follow

it can look as pretty as it wants, but nothing will change that its essentially a horrible piece of shit in every other aspect. I have seen like 5 episodes and its literally a power rangers meets sailor moon anime wannabe.

there is nothing redeeming about the show other than the art can look nice sometimes, but any time someone moves they fucking turn into uncanny valley with unhuman like movements and speed. so even the art of the show gets ruined by the show.

>but any time someone moves they fucking turn into uncanny valley with unhuman like movements and speed. so even the art of the show gets ruined by the show
This desu.

>that face when he sticks it in

finds out people dont like this garbage show.
probably not answering cause
>mah waifu

OP is crying softly in the corner guys...

>not thinking bug eyes are the pinnacle of sex
Shittaste senpai

you find me sexy?

OP here, what the fuck are you talking about?

I think OP might be the hungriest transgender cock gobbler working in detroit crack houses that i have ever seen.

obviously not OP, OP went and an heroed all over

oh please, OP makes elton john look like chuck norris. if OP was any daintier of a spring fucking flower he would probably turn into a black hole for cocks

Marinette is Cassandra Cain from a alternate reality

Stop samefagging retard

learn to read IP's before you comment retard. I was only 4 of those.

I cant see peoples IP, retard

yes

Seems Sup Forums's just full of bored neckbeards today. Kill yourself, and have a nice day you paranoid mongoloids.

fucking noob

Sup Forums is pretty much all bored neckbeards you bored kneckbeard

>kneckbeard
AH YES DUM KNECKERBRODE SIND WIEDER GUD BORK BORK BORK

> I think this might be the most beautiful western animated series that I've ever seen.

It's sure better than the Star Wars animated crap, that said this is not a 'western animated' series, it's animated by a South Korean company.

Then learn how to type you mongoloid faggot.

>assuming I made that picture

>throwing around the term mongoloid like a fucking parrot because you cant think of anything better

what, did you just learn the word mongoloid and you ran to Sup Forums so you could throw it around all willy nilly? fucking child.

Glad to see people turning on this show. For all that potential, the result was pretty unremarkable.

Fuck off, we aren't all gay or women

Post more brown best friend

this show isn't close to folow your meme in any sort of way. It's a toddler garbage show that make sally bollywood look deep since it has a "nothing happen magic" button at the end of every episode.

Ladybug is one of my fav shows

its like its some type of magical girl super hero monster of the week show or something stupid

you know kinda like sailor moon or batman, stop putting your childhood on a pedestal

Its a mixture of magical girl shows, and early tokusatsu like Kamen Rider and Bat-Man, along with a romantic twist. I fucking love it.

>her face when she realizes you came inside her

I agree

its adorable and fun

nice to have something simple and cute when so many people are either being lolrandom comedy or overly edgy and serious

It reminds me a lot of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai in its tone of Super Heroes. Part of the reason I like those shows, and Ladybug, is because its Superheroes feeling like Superheroes, they're saving lives and cities, not being brooding edgy assholes. It reminds me of this quote
“The reason grown-ups are enthusiastic about Kamen Rider and Sentai is because that basic sense of justice, which we abandoned in society a long time ago, is still meaningful in the world of these TV shows.” - Toshio Okada
Its incredibly fun and cute to watch, and refreshing, and the romance just adds to it. I could just go on and on on why I love this show.

it's the only Western action animation made these days so let's unanimously support it, don't be a contrarian faggot

dont be a dick

but really it is one of the few action shows around any more, can't think of any others than the single season of Samurai Jack they are making

I'm still salty about this.

I love Marinette's facial expressions.

Not him, but really, we can't read the ips. There is no poster ID or any anti-samefagging mechanism on this board

>Marinette's sex faces

For science and research purposes, I need a bigger version of row 3 column 4 pls

is Marrinette still pure?

she is still a virgin if that is what you mean

but I don't know how pure a stalker with pictures like this all over her bedroom walls is

>she is still a virgin

who would she have done it with?

I don't doubt that she could get some but she is basically insane in her devotion to Adrien, she is clearly gonna save herself

>who would she have done it with?

Why does it make my dick so hard when she makes weird faces? Seriously, it's just so adorable and sexy.

The purest. So what if she's a crazy stalker who keeps a schedule of her object of obsession's activities and has pictures of him all over her room?

nah she only wants Adrien, just because she is French doesn't make her a whore

she was pure, until that one night with Lady Wifi

I wish that was my penis she was holding.

>just because she is French doesn't make her a whore

>Western

French ain't Western.

We need a fapfic where Lady Wifi gets all up in Ladybug's fun bits, is defeated, and Marinette can never look at Alya the same way ever again.

if you pay me twenty bucks I can get that done this weekend

>"No,no,no,no,no. Wrong hole."

only the female faces are nice, everything else about the characters is average and the backgrounds are just plain lazy. Is it really too much to ask for some random people to walk or drive in the background? It feels like a ghosttown

Why no love for Nathanael?

How many you think all thought the same thing you did?

FACT: this show is a cheap rule 63 of Spider-man. female Flash and all

Apparently the new villain this season will make hawkmoth "look like a baby"

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This is why is good:

>Peter = Marinette
>Black Cat = Cat Noir
>Chloe = Flash Thompson

I really hope not. Reducing a serious villain to a joke is a great way to kill a show.

you fucked up the format with that last one

Is Hawmoth Adrian's father?

...and uses her superpowers to stalk him, spy on him and threaten other girls for talking to him.
...and breaks into his locker, goes through his phone memory.
...almost hands over her magical girl genie ring that controls her supposed friend little bug sidekick to someone she knows is a villain who will use it for serious evil because said villain claimed they had her crush even though her supposed partner who trusts her with his life regularly swore her crush was safe.

Ok, yeah, I'm usually rooting for her, but she jumped from "I have strong negitive emotions for this cute new guy due to a missinderstanding" right over typical cartoon yandere into horror movie yandere during the umbrella scene of the prequel.
This is not a children's cartoon, this is a casebook character study of someone with borderline personality disorder with "different henchman of the same big bad every week" low tier Tv-Y action show for filler.
It is worse, in this regard then Buffy.
The actual plot (non-sequential, but that is to be expected in a young kids show) is not the monster of the week, dispite some actual creativity in the quirky villains, it is the uber creepy obsession of the otherwise light hearted and well done rip-off of Spider-Man with someone who is, luckily for him, unknown to her, secretly her heroism-partner.

Girl is seriously coo-coo for coco puffs.
She makes her craziest foes seem rational.
She makes her villains...who get their superpowers and villainous motivation from having their negative emotions and repressed obsessions magical twisted up to super villain levels...seem rational.
What is even worse is, the guy is honestly attempting to be some kind of friend to her, and even on a double date with him, she can only silently grin at him with a smile that would creep out a Cheshire Cat from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.
Chât has no clue what kind of bullet he is dodging that his dream girl keeps turning him down and won't trust him with her secret id.

FUCK YOU FAGGIT

>SAMG Animation
>"Western"

Just because it is set in Paris doesn't mean the Korean half of the team is just doing sequence filling.
This show is only considered more Sup Forums than Sup Forums because so many Western multinationals are pitching in to its ridiculous budget.
It better look/sound good for what they are spending, and I can't help missing what could have been if the edgier and darker take on the same concepts and core plot that we glimpsed before all the big name companies got made instead. (Change in direction totally unrelated to who was footing the bill, I'm sure.)

Here's a ladybubs

The creator, the writing team and the producers are all french

new episodes when

May 2017, but there's specials inbetween I think (I could be wrong about that though

Halloween and Christmas

To seriously answer that question, we would have to know more than Sup Forums agrees on about the level foreshadowing the show runners think is appropriate for their target audience.
We have had serious disagreements on this after watching them tease the fans online.
It is either "yes, obviously" and they want the kids to learn the phrase "hindsight is always 20/20" or "no, we were trolling you."

FACT:everyone who has seen both one episode of this show, and read at least three old-school Spidey comics new this.
Except it ain't cheap. Ridiculous amounts of corporate money pores in.
Don't forget:
The Rose=The Butterfly
Storm'n Norman=Cat Daddy
Unused parts of Pete's role are given to DJ boy.
Unused parts of Gwen's plot line are given to Flash with tits.
All positive aspects of Flash from that era are given to Lady Smart Phone (though they share Flash's fangirling).
Most of Harry and most of Gwen's plot from that era goes to Felicia-without-theft's civilian identity.
Rose look alike is obsessing over the mother of a character we are sure of the identity of, not the wife.
etc.

Even the whole "who is the Rose, who is the Hobgoblin" thing is copied. See And all this is hardly a bad thing.
Underworld stole just as liberally from Shakespeare, Kamala Khan steals entirely different stuff from Spidey. Done well, drawing inspiration from previous works is good. Poorly done is poorly done, so it doesn't matter.

If they could advertise it as "Spider-man as a magical girl" they would.
And it would sell here.
Your attempted smear is just doing them a favor.

That is too long for their target central demographic. They messed up.

>1 month

So I'm at episode 23 of the show, and I'm just wondering: will Hawk Moth ever stop posturing in his attic and actually do something? Anything?

They wanted to make sure there were no major delays between season 2 and 3. But a year and two months after season 1 ended is a bit much I'll agree

I don't necessarily want to fuck the catboy. I just want to chill out by the Seine with a Corsica Cola, and just shoot the breeze.

And then head to his place and cuddle on the silk sheets in a totally hetero way.

Here's a present for you user

And, then, it was that fucking vixen

i want to poop on volpina

You can use an extension to label when a new poster enters the thread, but that's about it.

Is it bad if I like Chat Noir better?

Listen, I'm not gay, but he looks way more appealing to me

A girl that fights crime and have magical transformation has been done thousands of times. Now, a boy who is the cat burglar archetype, usually associated with woman/girls, having at same time a strict moral code and, being the sidekick of the said heroine. That's new.

>when you realize jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

Adrien is Felicia Hardy

>foiled again!

>western
The show is French/Korean