CUCKED by a dildo?

My girlfriend used a dildo 3 times last year, it's bigger than me too by about an inch or so.

What should I do? I'm feeling pretty c u c k e d tbqhwy senpai.

Is it politically incorrect to use a dildo as a woman in a relationship?

cucked by a piece of plastic

How can humans even compete?

Idfk that's a stupid problem to have.

Buy a fleshlight?

I feel pretty worthless desu lads..

I'm just going to think about pleasing myself from now on instead of her too

it looks like a scud missile launcher

Just buy a flesh light.

Women who promote the idea that dick size matters are whores who have stretched out their vag from big dildos, and normal dicks no longer pleasure them.

Once she discovers the Magic Wand vibrator all penises will become obsolete to her.

small dick rick spotted

Wow, what a great thread, OP, saged and reported

As a practicing /D/egenerate I assure you this is not true.

Variety is the spice of sexomancy, and women in particular are psychologically activated.

Call me anytime white boi i can help yo girl out

So is this a big deal or not?

Why the fuck so women masterbate with dildos instead of their hands?

Bump

Well user I read where 85% of women are satisfied with their partners size.

However if you act like a little bitch jealous of a dildo she will go fuck chad down the street because he will have a bigger cock and less of a chip on his shoulder.

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP FAGGOT

Ask if she wants to try DP, buy a strapon, then fuck her puss with the dildo while you fuck her ass, its a win win

Chang is correct

Why don't you just share the dildo with her?

Like lets put cock size this way OP.

Would you choose to fuck a girls balls deep or fuck a girl leaving 1 inch of your dick out? Balls deep of course.

If you were a girl do you think you would rather fuck all but once inches of your pussy, or all of your pussy? You know the answer.

But a 1 inch differance from a girls ideal, it isn't really too big of a deal user, especially when she has a toy to scratch the itch if she wants. Again you're only going to run into problems if you act like a bitch about it. Whining that you're jealous of a dildo is about as sexy as a girl you had to keep an inch of your dick out of crying about how inadequete she was. If you did something like that, again, she'd fuck chad down the street for sure.

It doesn't work that way user, Vaginas snap back into shape usually even after childbirth, which actually can cause them to get loose. Fucking large penis is not correlated with a woman experiencing any looseness, this is about as likely as eating many burgers will result in the lips of your mouth permanently being loose. What good would a vagina be if it couldn't pleasure smaller men after fucking larger men or giving birth?

Vaginas loose elasticity with age, and sometimes after childbirth, and due to a variety of medical complications. However, when girls get used to the big cawk, what is happening is that the girl is getting aroused and her vagina is tenting giving her more room to accept a cock, the muscles around the vagina are relaxing and getting less tense allowing a dick to fit in easier, shit is getting lubricated, and all that. A girl changing from preferring small cock to large cock is usually a psychological thing. However, a woman after learning to relax during sex will still be able to tense her muscles and be tight around a small penis.

So women can experiment with the big cawk and it leaves no evidence behind. Really makes you think...

>Cucked by a dildo?
Stopped reading right there. I can tell you're a fucking retard.

>trigger discipline

TRIGGERED

You're not a cuck, just retarded.