Are voter laws enforced at all anymore?

>youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M

Can we do something about this?

WTF

You know there are THOUSANDS more out there doing this.

Out of state Clinton campaign workers caught committing voter fraud In Las Vegas. Voter registration is illegal if it is not non-partisan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=elec&group=18001-19000&file=18520-18524
leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-293.html#NRS293Sec5045
impactresearchinternational.com/ImpactResearch_International/Home.html
leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-293.html#NRS293Sec505
youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M
clarkcountynv.gov/clerk/Pages/default.aspx
clarkcountynv.gov/district-attorney/Pages/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>let's get her license plate
>and blur it out

C'mon, he could get a bunch of us in Nevada to file complaints if he gave us the information to do so.

If these guys can get away with this photographed egregious shit, it's guaranteed voter fraud will not be prosecuted.

Welcome to the one party system.

Forgot pic

* Did she break a law?

* If she did, was it a felony?

* If it was a felony, does Nevada allow citizen's arrest? Note: Federal vs. State law may be important here, i.e. Nevada may not allow for citizen's arrest in the case of a Federal felony.

I don't know the answers. But if they're yes all the way down, you don't just video tape her. You place her under arrest and call the cops to pick her up.

>hillshills in real life
I fucking knew it

Disenfranchising African Americans by Republicans is the true problem with voter fraud in this country.

at 0:24 there's some name and number. can someone get the frame?

Democrats apparently get to do whatever they want now. When the tables turn I will enjoy their suffering.

Here's the relevant part of Nevada law:

10.A county clerk, field registrar, employee of a voter registration agency or person assisting a voter pursuant to subsection 13 of NRS 293.5235 shall not:

(a)Solicit a vote for or against a particular question or candidate;

(b)Speak to a voter on the subject of marking his or her ballot for or against a particular question or candidate; or

(c)Distribute any petition or other material concerning a candidate or question which will be on the ballot for the ensuing election,

However, this section doesn't specify whether or not these activities are crimes, and if so, at what level. I think the most a person could do is ask the county clerk to dismiss the person. If the county clerk does not apply, notify the Secretary of State.

Best I could do

Someone needs to make sure the county clerk sees this video. I'm not sure how to best do that.

What she did is illegal in Nevada. (Apparently not in CA.) Nothing can really happen except her being forbidden to assist with voter drives, but at the very least that should happen.

If the county clerk does not dismiss her, the secretary of state can get involved.

GODDAMN THIS SHIT

Here's the license plate number of the vehicle she left in.

I'm in Cali so I don't know if a letter to the county clerk would matter. But one of you Nevada fags needs to push this. She broke the law and should be forbidden from assisting in any voter drives.

we could contact the video uploader, if that was the photographer

nice

Wow we need to lynch that bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Nothing is going to happen. Prove me wrong

No.

Not when it's morally justified to stop a great evil like don't you even know he's literally hitler get on the right side of history.

Here name is Susan Berman - owner of
Impact Research, Market Research & Analysis
2519 Lafayette Dr, Davis, California 95618

I had her cell number but she killed it, as well as the listed number to her business

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>(((Berman)))
Who would have guessed?

CA: leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=elec&group=18001-19000&file=18520-18524
Nevada: leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-293.html#NRS293Sec5045
NRS293.5045Voter registration agencies: Prohibited acts; penalties.
1.A person who works in a voter registration agency shall not:

(a)Seek to influence an applicant’s political preference or party registration;

(b)Display a political preference or party allegiance in a place where it can be seen by an applicant;

(c)Make any statement or take any action to discourage an applicant from registering to vote; or

(d)Make any statement or take any action which would lead the applicant to believe that a decision to register to vote has any effect on the availability of any services or benefits provided by the State or Federal Government.

2.A person who violates any of the provisions of subsection 1 is guilty of a category E felony and shall be punished as provided in NRS 193.130.

3.A voter registration agency shall not knowingly employ a person whose duties will include the registration of voters if the person has been convicted of a felony involving theft or fraud. The Secretary of State may bring an action against a voter registration agency to collect a civil penalty of not more than $5,000 for each person who is employed by the voter registration agency in violation of this subsection. Any civil penalty collected pursuant to this subsection must be deposited with the State Treasurer for credit to the State General Fund.

(Added to NRS by 1995, 2256; A 1997, 231, 608; 2011, 2092)

Robert Durst friend?? The one he murdered?

spicy

impactresearchinternational.com/ImpactResearch_International/Home.html

WELL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW.

She said in the video she WAS HIRED BY THE DEMOCRATS

Better shot at 25 secs

>democracy

Susan.
781 N Wallis.

A Californian license plate doesn't necessarily mean she's from California. It means the car is registered in California. Tons and tons of license plates in Las Vegas are Californian.

Also see

NICCEEEE

Regardless which state shes from, she broke the law in both states.

wass wrong cracka!!!!!!!! ya kno u bes be voting for obeezy fuckboi!

I made a mistake earlier. It appears she may be guilty of a class E felony.

leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-293.html#NRS293Sec505

>NRS293.505
>14.If a field registrar violates any of the provisions of this section, the county clerk shall immediately suspend the field registrar and notify the district attorney of the county in which the violation occurred.
>
>15.A person who violates any of the provisions of subsection 8, 9, 10, 12 or 13 is guilty of a category E felony and shall be punished as provided in NRS 193.130.

Also: if she's from California, I don't think she's eligible to be a field registrar. I'm not entirely sure, but earlier we have this:
>2.The county clerk shall appoint at least one REGISTERED VOTER to serve as a field registrar of voters

Can a person who is not a registered voter...not even a resident of Nevada...act as a field registrar? If not then that's TWO class E felonies.

Sup Forums makes me proud to MAGA

Looks like a match

This is great and all but who is going to charge and arrest her?

youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M
0:29 is her license plate senpai

Tbf the founding fathers wanted a One party system but shit like is unacceptable.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nobody
she was extremely careless in her handling of voting materials, but there is no evidence of intent to break the law

this 100% her?

I knew it, I fucking knew it. Jews have foot soldiers.

True. She may be a registered Nevada voter in a CA registered vehicle.

Never the less, it would appear she has committed at least one class E felony under Nevada law. The penalty:

>NRS193.130Categories and punishment of felonies.
>(e)A category E felony is a felony for which a court shall sentence a convicted person to imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 4 years. Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (b) of subsection 1 of NRS 176A.100, upon sentencing a person who is found guilty of a category E felony, the court shall suspend the execution of the sentence and grant probation to the person upon such conditions as the court deems appropriate. Such conditions of probation may include, but are not limited to, requiring the person to serve a term of confinement of not more than 1 year in the county jail. In addition to any other penalty, the court may impose a fine of not more than $5,000, unless a greater penalty is authorized or required by statute.

No wonder she grabbed the Hillary sticker back and walked away. She needs to be investigated.

Course they do. Every IVY league school is just networking to collect jews into organizations to undermine america.

Bitch went to standford

"Intent" to break the law is irrelevant.

yep

isn't this clear evidence hillary hired a firm to conduct vote fraud???

Tell that to Clinton.

meant to reply to

>Hillary shill
And
>weeb
She must be stopped.

Every body needs compile this and send it to every city council and sheriffs department so they can get a warrant out for her arrest.

That phone number tracks to someone in SACRAMENTO CA not las vegas.....

>americans STILL believe this

best image I got of the card

Look at the video. She's from CA.

That might say Nellis.
Spam protection is fucking up the link, so Google maps 781 North Nellis Blvd

Doesn't look like anything's there though.

Ew, nellis blvd is niggerville

Why do they always have to be so cliche? My sides.

plates are from Cali, brah

muh nigga u just d0xed that bxtch on the video LMAOOOOOOOOO

If this pisses you off, you are really going to hate the thousands of van loads of illegals and homeless they bring in with dead people's voter registration info on election day. They stop at multiple precincts in battleground states. Its been standard Democratic party tactics for decades.

bump

>This is great and all but who is going to charge and arrest her?

NRS293.505
14.If a field registrar violates any of the provisions of this section, the county clerk shall immediately suspend the field registrar and notify the district attorney of the county in which the violation occurred.

Clark county Nevada clerk is Lynn Goya:
clarkcountynv.gov/clerk/Pages/default.aspx

She is required by law to suspend the field registrar and notify the DA of Clark County.

The DA is Steve Wolfson:
clarkcountynv.gov/district-attorney/Pages/default.aspx

Now it's up to the DA whether or not to prosecute. The county clerk cannot continue to allow this woman to serve as a field registrar. She "...shall immediately suspend..." But DAs have prosecutorial discretion.

If the DA is a strict by-the-law type who feels election integrity is being compromised, then she will get nailed from this video. Assuming the person who recorded it is willing to testify.

If the DA sees the violation but doesn't want to make too big of a deal out of it, he might offer her a deal. (In fairness DAs have to deal with murderers, rapists, etc. and trials require resources. So a deal is most likely.)

If the DA is corrupt or doesn't give a shit about the law, she won't get anything.

But the count clerk "shall immediately suspend." There's no wiggle room there.

NIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think this is illegal in all states.

It depends entirely on the law. But the default is "ignorance of the law is no excuse."

Note that she is showing knowledge and intent. If she thought what she was doing was OK she would have handed him the Hillary sticker and smiled proudly for the camera. She knew she was breaking the law.

Her house: 2519 Lafayette Drive
Davis, CA 95618

Wtf does she track back to some insurance company in vegas?

Wait, is that stuff illegal? I have a friend who volunteers for democrats and signs people up this way. I've even seen those slips. All they do is ask if they want to join some democrat mailing list and get spam about volunteering opportunities.

In California all the people running voter registration booths where I live were Bernie Sanders shills. It's not illegal do that here though.

It depends on the state. In NV it is illegal.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck did you get her info like that?

She also said "good luck with all that" at the end, implying she thinks she'll get away with this.

>I don't think this is illegal in all states.

It's not. I believe in CA it's legal to campaign for a candidate while registering voters. I think the line is that you cannot refuse to register someone for another candidate/party, nor fuck with their registration. But you can call Trump Hitler while they sign up.

Im pretty sure the fact shes walking arround with a clipboard that translates to register to vote and stand up to trump is a conflct of interest as a voter registrar

lexisnexis probably

We should order her a ton of Pizzas!

>((((((Berman)))))))

of course

This is what I got

only if we can get them to write MAGA on them with icing

Must be her. Same red car.

ok that's probably it. She has that adress on her website as "office address"

So someone needs to make sure she does not get away with it.

I think I'm going to send letters to the county clerk, DA, and secretary of state tomorrow. Maybe they'll ignore me because I'm not from Nevada, but it's worth a try.

But 100,000 letters would be better. How the fuck do we get someone to notice this? Brietbart? Milo?

its an insurance company

>hehehe good luck with that

Those are not the same car. Look at 0:28 in the video

>stable home
Ewww..

Almost all major universities are exactly this. Jew nepotist social clubs. Amazing they get away with blaming the "white" "old boys club" when almost every """white""" person in these institutions are filthy fucking kikes.

>are voter laws enforced at all anymore?

Only when democrats are harmed.

Who gives a fuck? Nevada isn't going red. The anchor babies turned 18.

ya know whats better than a ton of pizza?
2 tonnes of sand ordered to her front door.
It is cheap and it is not easy to remove.
Request it be left over the front walk way.
>We're doing a beach theme for our kids party.
>we can take care of spreading it.

Tweet it all to Milo. He's receptive to Sup Forums.
You might also try tweeting it to Sargon to send to Milo but that's iffy.