It was only cause I knew these girls were funny

It was only cause I knew these girls were funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

filmschoolrejects.com/6-filmmaking-tips-from-sam-raimi-5f6301be1fdf/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what makes a man be this desperate for money? He's already a millionaire why did he do this

That was so hard to watch.

he probably genuniely thought those actresses were funny and didn't think paul feig would have them do nothing but improv without a script

because women are funny. get over it gamergate.

*Applause*

they threatened to sue him

those emails were sketchy

whole fucking world is sketchy

I don't get why Mike wants a Ghostbusters 3. It would have been bad and it wouldn't have prevented girl Ghostbusters. Bill was right to keep that shit from surfacing

he was coerced to shill under legal threats

Yeah I didn't get that part of the review. Bill didn't wanna do Ghostbusters 2 either but it's somehow Bill's fault that they rebooted the franchise?

I don't think he wanted it, just would have preferred it to the reboot

Is he the biggest beta to ever exist?

remember scarface?

Sony threatened him to file litigation if he didn't shill the movie.

Why is he always wearing a suit? Like, even on set? If I pull it off will he die?

STOP
DANCING

>they're still pushing the ghostkino was bad meme

He looks like pewdiepie

what

lmao fuck off it was terrible

>He's a kintoturd
Well clearly your opinion is shit. You also talk like an imbecile.

it was

I think it's because he's metrosexual or something, he strikes me as someone who really wants to be flamboyantly gay despite being straight.

>that guy who's attracted to a woman who doesn't fuck guys

bill turned the franchise into shit. he had all sorts of clauses for GB 2 like "I'll be in the suit the least amount of time possible", so he ruined the sequel

Why does it matter whether he gave a shit about Ghostbusters? He knew he was in for a hokey sci-fi comedy and Mike usually lauds actors who act snarky on set.

I can get that in interviews and out on the town and shit, but on set? Long hours, often ridiculously hot. The thought of wearing a suit the whole time just sounds like a nightmare.

Jack's Feig impression was spot on to be honest

Who says there wouldn't be both that and the reboot?

>bill turned the franchise into shit.
But that was Dan Aykroyd.

Where is this thing from?

The illusion of professionalism, I don't buy it from the guy who made friggin' Spy, from Sam Raimi though? Definitely.

>Sam Raimi wears a suit on set because it looks professional, who knows with this guy, maybe Mr Peanut cosplay?
>Raimi wears a suit while directing ‐ both as an homage to Alfred Hitchcock and as a method of showing authority in the position. Let’s also call this The Tom Landry Rule.
>“Nowadays everyone’s got the nose rings and the colored hair, so for me to wear the suit and tie is a different way to go.”
>There’s nothing wrong with a classic, professional look.

filmschoolrejects.com/6-filmmaking-tips-from-sam-raimi-5f6301be1fdf/

not saying there wouldn't be

Exactly he has money. He doesn't want to make that had money. Sony were talking about ruining him.

I disagree with plinkett about the Ghostbusters still working when they're old because theyre supposed to be average joes. Its not really wrong oer say, but these dudes are pushing fucking 90, thats just too much. 65 could work, throw in some bad back jokes or w/e but 90 is over the fucking top

His own private hell

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc

He looked and acted like he was obligated to. The zog machine got to him.

new Plinkett kino

:stop dancing:

Bill's face at 0:41 is priceless.

>mfw the different time meme was real all along

>everybody in every single scene has a smirk on their face because every fucking scene is hours and hours of improv and them laughing at their own jokes
wew

fuck mike for saying that shit

we already know sony threatened to sue him if he didn't do the remake, and why the fuck was mike so desperate for a GB3?

There is a Ghostbusters 3... It's Ghostbusters the video game.

I played it for the first time a couple of years ago, seeing the team together and Ramis as Egon... fucking chills. It had the same humour style, writing... the game wasn't half bad either.

This. I used to hate Bill for turning GB3 down for decades up to Ramis's death, but then I realized that he was the only one who gave a shit about the franchise. Bill wanted to make a good movie instead of bending to Aykroyd's awful scripts just because the fans wanted a 3rd movie. He looks so fucking miserable in that interview, it's an old man who doesn't want to be there and has been blackmailed into submission. You could almost see a gun pointing at his head when he's saying that line.

>toys now count as movies
thanks Sup Forumseddit

>plinkett thread
>pretending expanded universe/media shit is relevant

next you're gonna shill me some fucking comic book

you're never trully free once Hollywood got your balls.

>edgy
Really, dude?

Cool, never experience this Ackroyd and Ramis written Ghostbusters tale starring the original team.

You're not missing out and should never check it out.

Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forumscks defeated, you guys rule.

>Sup Forums now full of ghostbusters discussion because of Plinkett
goddammit