Can you put aside your triggering and accept that this is funny and white people are subject to the same humor you...

Can you put aside your triggering and accept that this is funny and white people are subject to the same humor you impose on ethnics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
youtu.be/GcCacDK7kP8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3kPkTfU0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah. I don't care if people make fun of me. I just resent the notion that I can handle banter but if I throw any back then I can get fired or otherwise ostracized.

But yeah, doesn't bother me at all and the high five thing is funny.

Racism = power + prejudice.

Why should you NOT be fired?

I only ever redo the Top Gun high five.

these hold a bit of truth though
it's dumb nigger may may's saying whitey can't season food well that i have a beef with

>Shit white people do:
-poo in loo

How much power could I really have if I work a shitty retail job?

Its true though.

>redo high fives when the first one wasn't good enough
sh-
shut up

>veganism
No, that's just what faggots do.

yep. high 5 thing got me too

You know it to be true. I didn't even put "circumcise babies for no reason" but that would be true too.

Wow. seems like white people are nice and not criminal.

A FUCKING LEAF

told the truth

Just cover a dish in Ms. Dash and every negro in a 50 mile radius will be singing your praises for putting "the good spices" in whatever you cooked.

I actually asked both a nigger and a mexican at my work about the whole "white people redo high fives" thing in this image, and they had no fucking idea what I was talking about.
They both said "What? Dude I redo high fives when I fuck them up and I'm not white. What are you talking about dude?"

Wine tours is the whitest thing I love to do, grants pass oregon and walla walla washington are the best in the Northwest.

It's not okay, because I despise white shits who act like this and I want them all turned into fertilizer. Yet I get lumped in as being that same type of person just because I am white.

This must be how redpilled Black folks feel when they see nigger statistic memes they agree are true

You should call him a nigger to his face. I'd love to see what they say about that.

STOP MAKING RACIST JOKES ON THIS BOARD.

THIS IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

STOP JUDGING EVERYONE HERE BY THE ACTIONS OF A SMALL MINORITY.

WE ARE A PEACE LOVING PEOPLE.

God fucking dammit I have this black friend and I have to do that fucking stupid hand bump shit then pull in for the hug and if I don't do it perfect he makes me do it over and over. Just shake my hand you dumb nigger.

Clearly they're victims of internalized racism.

Don't blacks love those little segways without the handlebars.

>currymunchers view on white people

Not funny, just autistism.

>redo a high five
>brunch
>lets do a silly one

all me, not even white, don't literally everyone do these?

who are these people that don't?

Im white as it gets. Southern accent blonde hair blue eyes and all. I dont do any of this fag shit. Go elsewhere fag

He installed a keylogger on your laptop last time you hung out and he knows you wrote this comment, but he can never tell you he knows because that would give away that he installed a keylogger

all of it, apparently.

I feel nothing when reading any of these.

shit-tier stereotype list. Definitely wasn't written by a Jew.

>try harder

Real power = ability to fire someone based on preconceived and assumptive power of an individual based on their skin color

You SJWs just invent terms to bully a group of people. Nothing more.

He doesn't care. I'm their superior and we call each other "nigger", "spic", and "redneck" (which is what they call me).

I run the Lumber department at Home Depot and it's obviously all male, so we all take pride in being politically incorrect, despite being in Northern California. I like the environment here, if someone went to the manager to complain that they were offended, they'd probably get laughed at.

Fuck one time a customer overheard me say "The one word I know in spanish is 'mayate' " which is spanish for "nigger" basically, and the customer just laughed and turned around and said "That's a good word to know" and then I helped him find some lumber.

I don't do high fives
I hate wine
Casseroles are good if done right
I haven't had a Kikebook in over 5 years (don't regret that decision for a second)
I eat meat
It's fun you shitskin
I don't do the whole "eggs and a turkey sandwich" thing
They're fun but I don't have one

Get fucked panjeet

what exactly is wrong with casseroles?

What the fuck is wrong with casseroles? You can make one and eat it all week for dirt cheap.

I don't get the anti-spicy food meme. My father's from Alabama and it's nothing but spicy as fuck cajun food down there and through many parts of the south.

Doesnt break laws. Doesnt rape. Doesnt loot and riot ..yea fucking white stereotypes. Op go back to your jewish overlords for what to do next.

stop buying weed

>> "ZOMG white people enjoy things that aren't violent rapes, murders and extreme degeneracy"

Pretty funny huh

Indian spergs who have no real life friends or family and spend all of their time stalking and commenting on girls' Facebook photos. Sad!

because you are probably Asian, and you do all of the goofy and corny shit that urbane leftarded white people do to an even worse extent

I don't do any of these, but then again I'm a Mongol

You must be fun at parties

I hate it when races get offended by stereotypes. Its not like theres a fucking hive mind within any race, and fuckers who "speak for an entire race" are PLEBS

The whole "white people can't cook" thing has no basis in reality. I'm all for making fun of white people as much as niggers, spics, or chinks but at least use actual stereotypes.

There's literally nothing wrong with any of that stuff. Comedy is tragedy plus timing, making Jews and blacks the best racial humor material.

It's how a lot of black people outside of North America feel when we see your black people.

Aren't Hindus vegans?

K-keep me posted.

Every time I go to the grocery store I see white people in the produce section and niggers in the aisles stocking up on prepackaged junk food, canned soup, and packs of soda.

Shit niggers do

>suck at everything, commit crime and complain

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Arabs are way worse when it comes to inbreeding than white people. In fact, so are black people so I don't get that stereotype

Blacks commit way more killings and violence at school than whites do. School shootings done by white people are really just blown out of proportion by the media, which black people seem to follow without a second thought.

White cuisine has a lot of variety and is usually pretty good. There are a lot of great dishes made by all sorts of races. The only race that I have trouble thinking of culinary accomplishments are Africans.

I don't get these "lol white people" jokes. They just seem resentful of western society in general.

I have no problem with racist jokes about white people, it's just that none of them are clever.
>DUDE UNSEASONED FOOD LMAO
>DUDE GENERIC DORKY ACTIVITIES LMAO
A few of the school shooter ones were funny but of course they got run into the ground.
What are some white stereotypes that you could actually joke about?

I do none of those things. Am I white Pajeet?

I can't believe this hasn't been said a single time in the whole thread.
>That profile picture
>Pakalu PAPITO

Top fucking kek.

See, this is something you can make fun of white people for. This blind and overpowering desire that some white people have to throw away their heritage and their race. Like this idea of wanting to only have white kids or grandkids is racist.

I'm hispanic and grew up in a ghetto

>imblying XD

kek, those fucking white people being civilized and friendly.

They so awful, one even said good morning to me once. Fucking snow niggers.

>97%
>nofriendz detected

Do you even need a phone? just buy a tablet, nobody be calling you anyway

Bro, you suck off dogs. Stop talking shit to the nice young man.

I know that's a silly name.
Here we have industrial biscuits which mascot is a stereotypical mexican boy called PEPITO.

>nobody be calling you anyway

Trailer trash white should be banned from Sup Forums

You already contacted your local representative to support the State of Jefferson right?

All of those are good except for "Facebook check-ins". I've never even heard of that.

things niggers do:

>get executed in the street if they are out after dark

>working for jews

back to tunmblr, libcuck

Kek, this was funny. Especially that photo one - my mom always did that. More pls

Didn't even know this is a "thing". Why are all the TOP chefs mostly white, and why my personal experience is that every race, except the negroids, can cook...

I'm white as fuck and I don't do any of that shit (would do wine tours if I liked wine though).

None of that is really white specific.

White shit is
>making excuses for other races,
>being atheist,
>apologising for shit your ancestors did, >wearing clothes properly/as intended, >painting/art,
>country, metal and classical music
>actually respecting trans genders
>hating communism
>respecting personal space and wanting your pan space respected
>going by "ms"
>letting the woman propose
>wanting to be cucked
>wanting actual racial equality
>recycling
>having a shit load of pets but not wanting kids
>swimming
>going on a boat
>going to Africa by choice

>that projecting
Only niggers and single people do that on Thanksgiving. Pic related, my family and every other white family I know of does this.

Your loss Tyrone, casseroles are delicious.

Fixed the photo for you OP

DON'T YOU TALK SHIT BOUT MY DAMN BRUNCH!

>swimming

The only non-whites that can't swim are American blacks.

this is what we do

It's not that other races can't swim, it's that they don't, it's no where near as popular as it is with whites

New seen an Asian swim, even though they can

>white and jewish totally interchangeable on pol

Probably because blacks claim Cajun cooking which is about the only thing worth eating in that part of the world, despite it being French in origin...

the ol' generalization thread

>hey wait, i don't to ____ specific thing...
>I BETTER POST AND SAY HES WRONG!

the difference is I don't think someone should lose their likelihood for shitting on white people

With the exception of social media and some science, it's all non-jewish.

Not just Cajun, they claim all Southern cooking.

Fuckin white people man. Im so suck of their shit. Their fuckin casseroles are delicious and it pisses me off. And those fucking wine tours...ugh, like they want to be cultured or some shit. And those fucking silly group photos make me rage. I hate when they smile and laugh and shit. And dont even get me started on brunch bro. That shit is fucked up. Combining breakfast and lunch? Wtf white people? And those high five redos....like seriously? White people always striving for perfection and trying to better themselves. Fucking vegan faggots. Makes me sick.

Why would a black person be afraid of that? He never goes to school.

Where does the "white people don't season their food" come from?

Is it because niggers just eat from KFC and Popeyes all the time?

Hello guys. Lambright here.

This video gives you the who did it. 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

America is operating under an Illegitimate Government.

Like I have been saying. The system is rigged.
youtu.be/GcCacDK7kP8

You all can make fun of me all you like.
In the near future, when the truth is revealed you'll look back and say. Lambright was right.

It takes massive courage on my part to take this dangerous unorthodox approach to bidding for President. I was hoping the truth would be enough, its not. We are fucked.

Trump is part of the coverup. Trump won't do shit. He won't prosecute. I would prosecute and bring the Zionists to justice. Yet without your support. America is as good as dead.

My guess is that the JEWS of Israel have more planned for the USA and it's going to be horrific. Look what they do to the Palestinians. The GOY. We Christians are GOYIM. They will be killing us. Mark my words.

If you want to live. You need to start supporting Lambright.

If you don't understand how much the Zionist hate the Christians. It's like Racist Whites hating blacks. Calling them niggers. Goyim=Nigger. Jews call us Goyim. You need to know Jews of Israel, Zionists call Americans Niggers, even us White's. THat's racism and they attacked the USA.

There is the Truth. Join me in starting this revolution. We are at war. We were invaded by Israel. We need to defend ourselves.

Live a free man, or die a slave to Zionism. The choice is yours.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3kPkTfU0Y

>mfw when non-whites have such lousy genetics, they have to douse their food with spices and sauces in order to enjoy it

It actually surprises me that you still have something that may be considered "racist" over there, when you are living in the continent of burkas.

Have a (((you)))

>AYO

being forced to cook white recipes for white people doesn't make it their food

you have no humility, jokes aren't supposed to always be compliments

35% of Indians are vegetarians, so at least that point is incorrect.

>redo high fives when the first one wasn't good enough
lol guilty as charged

blm BTFO