I'm attracted to Simpsons characters and I'm not proud of it

I'm attracted to Simpsons characters and I'm not proud of it.

I said it.

I always had a thing for Janey

Matt Groening's art style is literally unfappable, and the only one I am unable to fap

I just cant do it, shit's fucking ugly. Same with Seth Macfarlane.

I have the same problem with SU characters.

At least you can draw SU off model and make it look good. It doesn't work for Simpsons or FG.

To be fair, Bart's early gf's were interesting at least.

idem, but to women characters

Simpsons has cute girls! CUTE!!

Well if there underaged simpsons girls Yes, you should be ashamed you pedo piece of shit.

Me too. I think Bob is a fox.

Same here. I fapped to Leela when I was drunk, but under normal circumstances, I can't fap to on model Groening or Macfarlane.

Lapis is the only SU character I can fap to.

Not attracted, but I thought Marge looked much better and really pretty as a police officer. I donĀ“t remember much else.

I would happily fuck Miss Hoover and Cookie Kwan

Macfar sure. His characters don't have anything going for them; they're neither cute nor sexy.

Simpsons girls are super cute a lot of the times.

is stupidly adorable and I think it's undeniable that Jessica is attractive in at least some capacity. Even Lisa is quite cute looking.

Also, Marge looks nice with boobs.

neither to Amy?

Hair-down Marge is kinda hot

Marge in some episodes is hot.

I used to fap to The Fear shit a lot when I was a kid.

Try topping that.

normal hair too.

>mfw braces fetish

Literally yellow frog people. No chins

for some godforsaken reason, everyone draws simpsons and family guy characters on-model

Marge with her hair down is just very pretty to me. Plus she just seems so innocent and sweet in that one episode when she is Eve in that adam and eve parody they did.
Marge is not for sexual. She's just not.

>Francesca's voice literally sounds like she's horny 24/7

I am still confused why people find Marge sexy when there is so much more hotter females on this show than her.

Oh yeah you reminded me, I fapped to that one comic where Amy becomes a giant. And I wasn't even drunk, her ass is just too fine

BROTHER

some simpsons women need more love.

Very true my friend. It's just a shame really.

I miss when Lisa had friends.

For the past 2 years I've been regularly falling to a comic where Amy and Leela get pregnant by tentacles and repeatedly give birth

Fapping*

That's one hot ape

bleah