This is the cast for the new Predator movie

>this is the cast for the new Predator movie

Fucking kek

whats with the kid?

that's actually the director in the foreground with the kid, also missing Thomas Jane

I trust Shane Black until proven otherwise.

ooo shit the punisher is in this? might not be so shitty after all

This looks like the cast of a sitcom that doesn't even make it out of the first season.

autistic savant translating predator speak

Never forget
>Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight against the Predators due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.

Apparently the plot involves the autistic kid (like he literally has autism, it's in the script) finding some Predator shit in his special forces Dad's garage, activating it, and a Predator shows up

This. The man hasn't let me down yet.

Munn and the kid are alright. The others are shit.

Does the Predator become friends with the kid and not kill anyone?

This is going to bomb so fucking hard

>a bunch of men

>a bunch of twinks

Okay. What the fuck. Isn't the point that the Predators hunt the baddest motherfuckers a planet has to offer?

Am I really supposed to believe these are the baddest people earth has to offer??

>Kee as a merc action hero
Into the trash it goes

>implying the kid won't solo the Yaunti on his own with Home Alone traps

only 3 of the cast in the OP are operators, they can be identified by actually carrying guns, as mentioned before Thomas Jane is also part of the team

Good

Tired of Shane Black making the same "Christmas buddy cop movie" over and over and plebs not realising the guy's a hack

Does the kid actually have autism?

In body mass alone, this cast blows the remake out of the water

>the kid won't solo the Yaunti on his own with Home Alone traps
I kind of want that as a spin off now you've mentioned it.

why are none of them disabled?

Are you autistic or do you just lack reading comprehension.

aint killing a predator pretty racist nowadays? or is it the central point of the film?

even the nerd of the group is more buff the today's cast most buff guy

>he literally has autism, it's in the script
That doesn't mean the actor has autism

>Key is in it

I'm definitely going to see it. Its rare when the man doesn't give a good performance.

>diversity hires, except for the casting couch since producers can't get enough of white boys

huh?

And any potential interest I might have had has just dropped to negative values.

agreed

Fun fact: The guy who played the nerd is the director of this new one coming out.

>Iron man 3

America in one picture

Goddamnit I have some faith in Shane Black to make a good film but this cast looks awful

His Twitter feed is the usual drumpfy crap

GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does Hollywood always fuck up a basic movie concept
>Studio meeting about film
>We's gonna make new predator movie, need plot
>We could make it about soldiers vs predator like first one since it's supposed to be a sequel
>Uh but we need to appeal to the family market to attract a bigger audience
>It's an R rated B movie about an alien killing people, parents aren't gonna take their kids to-
>user that's enough! Now what we need is to lower the rating to PG-13 and have a storyline involving one of the people's kids befriending the predator after it comes to Earth because it's misunderstood, just like the kid because his father doesn't pay attention to him and he has autism so he gets made fun of
>Thefriendlyalien.jpg
>Predator leaves earth and thanks kid and co. for loving lesson in friendship
>But that won't fit in this type of movie
>Shoe horn it in I like it I see $$$
>Piece of crap dead on arrival
>Parents don't want their kids to see it because they remember the violence in the original
>Studio loses money
>Exec sees box office numbers
>Howcouldihavebeenwrong.jpg
Repeat

Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy." She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't"

See, cuz of the echo.

last predator at least had some interesting point that you had gathering of earths warriors - jewish sniper or whater, yakuza guy, russian dude, etc. This movie? How does director doesn't see it will flop, when he was part of the cast of the original ?

>Poor little white boy

This carries the same stench as the Ghostbusters remake....

Thomas Jane shoud be the main character

>we need a shitty child actor to portray a quirky autist that's the key to the plot

Probably my most hated trope of all time

>t. skinny-fat 19 year old

Classic line 2bh

How many movies feature this? Only one I know is the upcoming one about a kid convincing his mom to snipe his next door neighbor to stop him beating his daughter.

I bet your the kind of faggots who think Predator 2 is a bad movie because its not a rehash of Predator

that's the predator

>Ayloo already infiltrated in the group
Omae wa mo shindeiru

Mercury Rising?

I'd watch it if they got Jesse Ventura to show up and call them a bunch of slack-jawed faggots.

The last scene will be a showdow between the autistic kid and the Predator.

hahahaha suck it down white boys

kek, Olivia Munn can't run from those Vietnamese genes.

why did they have to go with an all female cast AGAIN?

It was surgery, he fucked hersefl up badly

Did Shane Black come up with this shit?

Sexual Tyrannosauri

Where's the musculature? I can't jerk off to this.

Well, I don't think they are because a middle aged strung out LA cop took out one of them in Predator 2.

SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS

>that's the predator
wrong. liam neeson is the predator and the kid is the victim

>diverse cast
>90% of the cast is one race

Hmmmm. Really makes me think.

I like Shane Black and want to give him the benefit of the doubt but everything I've seen/heard about this seems so awful. Black said Close Encounters was a big influence and you can tell that it is from the leaked plot details. How the hell do you reconcile that with Predator? It's going to be Spielbergian child-like wonderment plus a gory horror-action movie? If this is PG-13 I'm not even going to bother.

Fuck, i bet me and the boys make a better Predator movie when we go Alien hunting down at the boarder

What is it with Shane Black and kids?

3 black males
1 asian female
1 effeminate limp wristed white male
1 jewish James Alefantis with friend

No, Predator 2 is a bad movie because of its plot, atmosphere, and script.

>you have to be a gourmet chef to pass judgement on the quality of food.

The Director was in the original movie also.

This thread

>that "I'm high as fuck" face

How many times do you think you've posted this now? 1000? 2000?

What the fuck does this have to do with the alt right? This is literally just terrible casting for a predator movie.

Isn't that basically the same line up as the original predator though? Okay, there is one more black male, but that's basically it.

redditards think every thread they dont like is a Sup Forums conspiracy

It's not that bad, the dude from Logan is in it.

I've seen like 2 remakes/reboots in the last year that weren't terrible, and they weren't even profitable. why do hollywood keep doing this?

How do you come to this conclusion? The original predator is, for the most part, full of "alpha" males. No one in this lone up really fits the bill, except MAYBE the 2nd guy on the left.

*ten years, that is

Lel. What a bunch of cucks

Can't be worse then the last Predator movie.

This was seriously the first time

Never been to reddit

It's just that you have to be an _actual_ racist to get butthurt by a cast including more than one non-caucasian guy. We live in a multicultural world, that's what people look like, get over it.

Also, i'm assuming Predator is set in the future where there will be even more people who belong to minorities today.

Three of them are black.

Who the fuck is saying this has anything to do with race?????

It's about how a sequel to Predator, a movie about some "badass" soldiers getting hunted by an alien, now has a cast consisting of people who are the EXACT opposite of "badasses"

>Studio loses money
>Exec sees box office numbers
>whelp guess people don't like predator anymore
>never make another predator movie
>but sit on rights to it forever because fuck you

Will this movie involve comfy christmas?

oh no a horror movie won't get bogged down by endless sequels how horrible :/

It's more a commentary on how often this has happened with other things in all media.

They couldn't find one mass monster?

That's simultaneously cool and autistic.

when has shane black ever been involved with something which sucked lah doesn't count

Is it really that big a deal tho? The actually good media will still exist.

In the long run no. But people feel personally slighted when something they like is ruined.

Actors are always shit directors.

has this movie already come out? i remember this pic last year so i'm not sure if it's already out or not.

also, does the kid and the handsome guy standing behind kid die in the movie? not gonna watch if one of them or both die.

don't think
don't be racist