Which show has a more insufferable fan base?

Which show has a more insufferable fan base?

Game of Thrones

Bojack

the leftovers

Whatever you like

This is reddit
This is memes

Picrelated and whatever tv show Sup Forums is into.

The Sup Forums fags who makes the same dumbass posts every 20 seconds.

definitely rick and morty

Why does Sup Forums hate bojack?

I thought Sup Forums adored bojack

The show's decent but the fanbase is complete trash

>brooo im so bojack im deprressed and alcoholic xdddd
>she only wanted to be an architect soooo saaaad
>thiiis is soooo whaaaat depresssiionn feels liiiiike
>thiiiis showwww soooo emotionally drained meeeee soooooo relataaaaable

When videos of people gathering in large groups at bars reacting to a tv show becomes a thing I think we have a problem.

The first two seasons established Rick as the smartest person in the Universe. As a result of this, Rick is depressed and hopeless, which means he doesn't give a fuck, and he does whatever he wants. As the smartest person in the Universe, there is little left for him to learn, and any "emotional growth" that we average people might value is elementary to Rick. He has been through all that, and found it did not benefit him. This was established in the last episode of season 2, when he let his guard down at Birdperson's wedding, and the first episode of season 3, when he appeared to care about his family, but really it was about the szechuan sauce. We as fans were primed to see a man that has transcended the need for 'boring' emotional arcs, who instead wants to go on crazy adventures purely to feed his own self-interest. That is why many of us feel let down by these last two episodes. It's not because the writing is bad, but because it has lost the core of what made the show so unique.

Rick and Morty, but Bojack is still trash.
Pseudo intellectual post modernist trash whose attempts to be intellectual are embarrassing.

MDE

Moral Orel

XRA

JoJo

why?

winner winner chicken dinner

t. intellectual

Bojack easily

I tend to hate people who force their TV show interest onto me so I'd have to say GoT or Bojack easily. Bojack's also a shit show and GoT is alright.

Do you even know what post modernism is? Jesus Christ Jordan Peterson is responsible for misinforming an entire generation of idiots at this rate.

yep

it is the exact same fanbase with rick n morty pulling in slightly more of the family guy audience

Rick And Morty
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Sherlock

I haven't seen a Bojack thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums for 6 months but pickle Rick has been spammed nonstop for months. Pretty clear the Rick and Morty fan base is cancer incarnate.

>t-that wasn't real post-modernism

Time for your transitioning pills.

I'm referring to the postmodernist movement in art, not postmodern philosophy. There's a difference.

>Bojack's also a shit show and GoT is alright.
Wrong way around user

BoJack doesn't attempt to be intellectual.

fpbp

Every single time someone tries to talk about Bojack or something.
>This show is garbage and Moral Orel is superior because it's older and only 14 people watched it