Post Liberals that are actually based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMfRmiQNfA
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-75/pdf/STATUTE-75-Pg631.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100256/JFK-tried-make-abortion-How-President-Kennedy-forced-teenage-intern-drugs-feared-hed-pregnant.html
thebelltowers.com/2013/11/22/jfk-wouldnt-even-be-allowed-to-speak-at-todays-democratic-national-convention/
lifenews.com/2013/11/22/examining-jfk-was-john-f-kennedy-pro-life-on-abortion/
city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1785716-president-john-f-kennedys-quote-importance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liberal
>based commie fighter who banged women on the daily
Pick one

>wanting to smash the CIA, a vital organization that keeps Americans safe
>based

>Liberals that are actually based
no such thing so ill just post this guy

Fuck him.

Pat Caddell

what did (((he))) mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMfRmiQNfA

by modern or old standards? By modern standards he would be so right wing, the republicans wouldn't even run him.

nice meme

This

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"

That's not "liberal" at all. More right wing collectivism

See: Nazi Germany

"Based liberal" is an oxymoron

JFK would be a Republican by today's standards. He'd be disgusted by what his party has become.

>JFK
>liberal
He was the democrat candidate sure, but he wasn't no liberal. LBJ, on the other hand... yuck.

Nixon > Kennedy

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

>Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. Every other one was a Jew—and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.

>The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards.

>But by God, there are exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us.
On Jews, to H. R. Haldeman, as quoted in "Nixon: I Am Not an Anti-Semite" by Timothy Noah, in Slate (October 7, 1999)

>I'm not for women, frankly, in any job. I don't want any of them around. Thank God we don't have any in the Cabinet.

>I don't think women should be in any government job whatever. I mean, I really don't. The reason why I do is mainly because they are erratic and emotional.

>I can't ever say that, but I believe it.
Responding to Rev. Billy Graham's assertion that the Jews have a "stranglehold" on the media that "has to be broken or the country's going down the drain." Quoted in The New Yorker (15 April 2002)

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

Why is the phrase "if only you knew how bad things really are" attributed to him?

>I love guns.
>AND I REALLY LOVE NIGGERS.

>look, he likes guns! so based.

JFK secretly idolized Hitler.

Rich people in the Irish Riviera of Massachusetts (including myself) are not your typical liberals- many Republican- and still worship the guy.

Was just going to say the same thing.

Because he was assassinated, likely for something he knew. He was openly against secret societies and wanted to discover the cancer behind communism, global plots, etc. He was a good man and I can only hope there will be more like him.

I don't think he ever actually stated that phrase, but it certainly makes sense with his image behind it.

JFK WAS A TRAITOR LOOK WHAT HE ENDORSED
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-75/pdf/STATUTE-75-Pg631.pdf

That makes sense.

wanna know how i know you're a shill ?

me

didnt he say nice things about hitler ?

He wanted to lessen the power of the federal government over the people via eventual disarmament? These are good things, he also opposed Operation Northwoods (something VERY scary once you consider an act like 9/11).

JFK was pro-second amendment, anti-abortion, and bona fide Americana. Last real president, although Nixon wasn't too bad. I feel like Nixon would've done better if LBJ hadn't screwed everything up... as planned...

>anti-abortion
Yeah no he was a snake
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100256/JFK-tried-make-abortion-How-President-Kennedy-forced-teenage-intern-drugs-feared-hed-pregnant.html

That was his dad.

thebelltowers.com/2013/11/22/jfk-wouldnt-even-be-allowed-to-speak-at-todays-democratic-national-convention/

lifenews.com/2013/11/22/examining-jfk-was-john-f-kennedy-pro-life-on-abortion/

city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1785716-president-john-f-kennedys-quote-importance.html

Oh come on, he was no Bill Clinton. JFK was the only good Democrat since Andrew Jackson.

>implying personal life has anything to do with governance of a nation

He was a straight, white Christian male who liked the ladies and hated commies... frankly that made him more competent than most our current political activists.

>JFK was the only good Democrat since Andrew Jackson.
Grover Cleveland was pretty good.

Nixon vs. JFK was the last election where both choices were actually good.

>His crusade for political reform and fiscal conservatism made him an icon for American conservatives of the era.[2] Cleveland won praise for his honesty, self-reliance, integrity, and commitment to the principles of classical liberalism.[3] He relentlessly fought political corruption, patronage, and bossism. As a reformer Cleveland had such prestige that the like-minded wing of the Republican Party, called "Mugwumps", largely bolted the GOP presidential ticket and swung to his support in the 1884 election.[4]

I guess so! Although not many are familiar with him, even I had to look him up.

JFK actually didn't care about civil rights. It was an issue forced on him by the party and his brother.

well, didn't his father actually support Hitler? I always liked JFK too. And I was very sad when his son died in that (((accident)))...

I bet some other issues were forced on him too...

Yeah Monroe and the womanizing was all him. But it's interesting to note that by the end of his life, he had ceased all extra-marital affairs. He and his wife were closer than ever after their son's death.

He wasn't a bad guy by any means.

>you will never have this type of birthday present
youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck

Yeah thats just some lying bitch regretting being basically a prostitute. He was known for hiring interns just to have sex with. An abortion would have destroyed his career and would have made it to where that girl would have never got a decent job ever again without being that slut.

His wife knew about the cheating, either she didnt care or just put up with it.

Working hard for the betterment of society doesn't have anything to do with the political spectrum, you retard

She just put up with it. I recommend everyone read Killing Kennedy by O'Reily. The book talks about how Jackie actually went to her doctor for tips on how to be a better lover so JFK wouldn't cheat so much.

how could you not know about Grover Cleveland? he was the only president to serve two non consecutive terms, real badass

He is based.

If it wasn't for him Hillary wouldn't be in this shitshow she is in now.

kinda coerces cogitation, huh?

That makes me sad,
im sorry America

Did you just come up with that? Wise words.

I read how he was just a quantity kind of guy and sex with him wasn't that great.

Credit where credit is due.

I wanna know how