So Pearl is confirmed lesbian? I mean canonically...

So Pearl is confirmed lesbian? I mean canonically. You can say gems have genders all you want but Pearl is a woman and the pink haired chick is too. How are they gonna explain this to soccer moms watching the show with their kids?

"Some girls like other girls" I guess. Not that hard to understand.

Pearl has a very specific type
it'll all fall apart the moment she buys her a massive frilly long skirt dress

>How are they gonna explain this to soccer moms watching the show with their kids?

By not really giving a fuck about them anymore. They're already firmly established in a huge demographic, and Political Correctness is the word of the day. They're going to have more viewers that approve of the "representation" or "progression" than they're ever going to lose out from pissy soccer moms anymore.

The tides have turned.

"They're friends."

It's fine. Just as long as they avoid the words "lesbian" "gay" "girlfriend".

And in foreign countries they can just dub it to where it seems Pearl only has platonic interests.

They made Ruby easily pass off as a boy when it comes to design, so they can get away with kissing and stuff. But we won't see any of that between too feminine looking characters.

GUYS YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT

I THINK PEARL AND ROSE QUARTZ USED TO BE A THING

Love is Love. That's the only real message the show is trying to get across.

Exactly. They're just going to forget and latch onto the next big thing to be triggered about.

sounds like Sup Forums...

The Jaspearl fag inside me rages witht he intensity of a thousand suns

>witht he

But they didn't. Mr.Greg confirmed it was all on Pearl's side and Rose never loved her.

but what of the Holy Ghost and Zombie God?

This is the sort of SJW double speak that is fucking ruining the world.

Guess what, there's a fucking reason that things are the way they are, no matter how much you pussy whipped fags say otherwise, that shit is still fucking degeneracy. This isn't even a religious thing, just basic biology.

So listen up fuck boi, ugly hipsters with the mental retardation to shove metal spikes in all over their face have no god damn place ruining the wholesome institution of lesbian party meet ups.

>love is love

Doesn't stop Pearl from having the hots for a Rose stand in with a piercing.

Also no chance of murdercock.

>Pearl breaks down and spills her spaghetti again

Will there come a point when the CGs have had enough? Pearl is the eternal fuck-up.

>Sup Forums has now become the religious soccer moms we used to hate

what happened to this website

The world happened user. The world happened.

We woke up, user. One day I pray that you woo will look down at your stupid looking plad shirt, tied around your waist for some fucking reason, and find God. Then dress yourself like a respectable human being and go about your homosexual sexcapades in the light of God's love.

In my experience, the older you get, the more you understand how the world works, and the more foolish the ideals of the younger generation seemed
>What the fuck? That was my message?
>No that's all wrong! That's not what I stood for at all!
>What is fucking wrong with you people? How did my stance justify your crazy shit?!
>Fuck this shit, you're all a bunch of...fucking liberals! Oh god...what am I?

Contrarians happened. SJWs are the new thing so now people have to go in the retarded opposite and become literal nazis. It used to be that people on Sup Forums either were gay or didn't give a fuck about gays, now that society is becoming more accepting of gays people need to go into the opposite direction and start hating gays.

>that you woo will

>people in their fucking 20s and late teens pretending that they're old

>implying people weren't always calling people on here faggots
nice revisionism

Pearl is canon obsessed with Rose. This isn't a good thing they're portraying here. I don't know why people are happy about it.

Oh I like you purely because you look like a dead person I obsessed over. Good job SU, will she start throwing tantrums if this girl dates someone else too?

>Waah why aren't we all a circlejerk hugbox eating up all gay media and calling them masterpieces regardless of value

To be desu my fampai, I thought Sup Forums was the gayest faggiest shit a nigga could do. If you aren't gay in Sup Forums then where the hell are you gay? This whole website is a boner and you're some sort of flagellating retard if you think you're not gay.

>now that society is becoming more accepting of gays people need to go into the opposite direction and start hating gays
No, that's not how it works. You don't suddenly have to hate something when it becomes the norm. You start hating something when it pushes on you too hard.

American detected.

who are you quoting?

I'm nearing my 30's now. And I took a huge turn from what I used to be 12 years ago.

>degeneracy degeneracy degeneracy MUH DEGENERACY
Animals in the animal kingdom have no concept of sexuality. They fuck each other raw all the time and most are bi/gay in the sense that they cannot even tell their own gender apart. There's no "MUH DEGENERACY" in biology, just trial and error.

Also why are you triggered so easily that you sleep with a gun at night to keep the sjw boogeyman away? They're not going to come at night and turn you gay or anything.

dam son u sond hella hardcore brah

Are you really denying that Sup Forums is contrarian as fuck? People here just do the opposite of whats popular so they can feel special.

>So Pearl is confirmed lesbian?
Christ have you watched the show and saw her interactions with and how she talked about Rose?

this. the episode was all kinds of disgusting

You're going to have to explain to me how gayness causes wars and poverty.

I don't know why people are only now realizing this.
Their entire culture, their entire species takes form of humanoid females. Literally the only thing native to their world they could be attracted to are other women.

wow; whoa; didnt expect that at all

Sup Forums is just a hipster contrarian. Right now the mainstream media is liberal-Progressive so it's "Cool" to be edgy and contrary by becoming a soccer mom and 50's housedad shaking his head at dem negros.

That's just because values change.
I my lean left now and support LGBT, but I probably won't be left when mainstream gets so far I have to contribute to my local LGBTLMNOPQRSUKMYDIHK+ charity think-tank and submit daily to the thought police for wrong-think.

>Pearl and Mysterycunt go back to Steven's place
>They pass by Greg
>Mysterycunt recognizes Mr. Universe because she's into le quirky obscure music and shit
>Immediately forgets about Pearl and starts going into discussions on music with Greg
>Pearl cucked again
>Heterosexuality and Murdercock win again

Why do I get the feeling there will be an episode where it turns out Pearl is using her as a replacement for Rose and the girl will get pissed off that she's just there to take someone's place and drama will ensue because emotion

>Not using question marks

You can pretend to be whatever age you want to be, user

>pearl accidentally sets greg up with his second wife

it would be so delicious

>using punctuation on Sup Forums
Might as well start typing emoticons

I also feel there is more to this than simple 'because it's new'. If it was just that, it would have come and gone and Sup Forums would have moved on to a new thing like it did with Scientology. But it hasn't.

oh god you're right. this place is a fucking nightmare right now. i wish we could just talk about cartoons without this fucking le cuckold meme and this fucking le sjw meme and these fucking angry Reddit upvoters just mad about anything that isn't immediately pandering to them. this meme needs to stop.

Why can't you let Pearl have nice things?

>You can pretend to be whatever age you want to be
I wish I was 12 again so I could fix all the mistakes I made as a dumbass teen.

>There are straight white males above the age of 12 who unironically enjoy this show

Ditto.

the SU crew should totally hire you

Anime did it better decades ago.

>I also feel there is more to this than simple 'because it's new'

It's the popularity.

God, I've seen so many newfags use emoticons unironically. It pisses me off.

I imagine such creatures sit down to pee.

What was the basic Sup Forums belief in, say... 2007?

Shit, man. That was 9 years ago.

Infamy? Maybe. Popularity? No.
Fact is, if the hate was from this site alone, that claim would have credence. But it seems to be more than that. If anything it looks like Sup Forums has, dare I say, become moderate. So much that it dislike both the extreme left (SJWs) and the extreme right(Sup Forums)

>tfw have bladder issues
>have to pee sitting down or else i suffer from frequent urination and a small amount of pain if i regularly pee standing up

I'm only 23

If her obsession with Rose didn't make you think she was lesbehonest before, you're fucking retarded.

BillOriely labeled us as far left, if that gives you an inkling.

Sup Forums is, and always has been anarchistic, libertarian, and contrarian.

The basic belief in 2007 was juvenile shit things like pedobear, guy fawx we r lejun we r anonymoose, RAGEcomics, image macros and primitive memes like that. The whole Scientology fight thing was like the Gamergate of back in the day. Everything was all about the LOLS and LULZ.

However now all those things are mainstream in internet culture and Sup Forums has evolved and matured beyond them. That's why we have mature may mays, like Cuck or Pepe.

>if the hate was from this site alone

The hate against gays is coming from the usual places. Just because the mainstream is pushing back against extremist liberals don't mean everyone is turning into nazis.

I am getting sick of this shitty jewish marxist propaganda bullshit, making kids trannies and faggos with their no gender faggot characters, and promoting shit like piercing, fat acceptance and interracial couples, it's not just hate to this series, cartoons in general have become liberal and marxism bullshit, our kids will grow up accepting trannies and shit like that, cartoons are fucked up, our nations are fucked up, everything it's fucked, but one day my brothers, we will arise and triumph, deleting this degenerate degeneration, and leave in peace as a christian white nation.

So Pearl's a lesbian, big surprise. You all saw how feminine rose presented.

The bigger revelation is that we have two points of data that show Gems have a preference for ROCKers.

>hate against gays
I don't see this as hate against gays. This is more hate against people who put gay people on a pedestal like they can do no wrong.

The same kind of people that think Native American representations in comics are offensive despite actual Native Americans not giving a fuck.

Yep. Looking forward to the next episode.

The beliefs was basically whatever the fuck. Politics didn't invade every single thread like they do now, people seemed mostly apolitical and slightly left leaning if you ever looked at politics threads. The biggest thing that could be considered political was a general hatred of censorship.

Pepe is one of the most normie fucking memes I can think of, it's just that Sup Forums uses it differently from everywhere else.

>This is more hate against people who put gay people on a pedestal like they can do no wrong.

The post wasn't talking about though, it was talking about people like

THIS.

>don't mean everyone is turning into nazis

I don't know, have you seen who the Americlaps are thinking about electing president lately?

Now this is some quality Copy-Pasta.

I don't know, but that seems awfully homophobic.

Who cares.
Honestly I want them to have Steven become romantically involved with a gynoid to ease the idea of sexbots into mainstream society.

>I don't know, have you seen who the Americlaps are thinking about electing president lately?

Most people voting for Trump don't think he's a racist. At least that's the impression I get from people.

Illiteracy is apparently a much more serious problem then I might have thought.

I'm voting for him because if he wins, people will hopefully become more politically active/knowledgeable out of spite.
If Hillary wins, the voters will just celebrate and call it a day.

>then I might have thought

I can at lease read words good.

It's not illiteracy, it's reading half a post, seeing the part you want to reply to, and replying without reading the rest.

That post feel more like a joke, since user actually uses the word 'hipster' unironically.

It's been years since I've seen 'hipster' not used as a stand in for 'faggot'.

So. Sup Forums was basically a left, anti-censorship, but kinda stuck towards the middle when it came to Dem and Rep. This being during a time when the mainstream was basically leaning towards the right and censorship was a big scandal, with everybody trying to censor something.

Now that the mainstream is reaching far left, Sup Forums is moving far right?

Makes sense, I guess.

>people will hopefully become more politically active/knowledgeable out of spite.

I actually never thought of it that way. Maybe Trump is the motivation people need to educate themselves about politics and be more active.

et moi j'aime enculer les boubous pêh, qu'aimes tu faire mon ami juif?

>Most people voting for Trump don't think he's a racist
No, most are voting for him because of one or more of the following

>Better him than Hillary
>He actually speaks straighforward instead of dancing around a topic with big words like most politicians
>Even if he becomes president, Congress and the Supreme Court should keep his damage to a minimum.

Google Translate is bad.

>I don't know, have you seen who the Americlaps are thinking about electing president lately?
Tell me about it. I hate her so much, too.

>Straight white boys triggered by this development that's been a long time coming

>Sup Forums is moving far right?
I dunno about that. Most stuff that Sup Forums is comfortable with would give a conservative nightmares.

what a TERRIBLE episode.

>csq je ne l'ai pas utilsé