Is Kek a nigger?

So if Kek is a Egyptian God of chaos. And the ancient Egyptians were Niggers, does that make Kek a nigger? HAVE WE BEEN WORSHIPPING A NIGGER GOD THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!

>ancient Egyptians were Niggers

WE WUZ GODS & SHIEEET!

It's true man.

We should have noticed it sooner. The lips were a dead giveaway.

Believing that the ancient Egyptians were black.

>servants
>3 begging for mercy

Sounds like slaves to the white folk again, Tyrone

The evidence is just too compelling not to believe.

I learned from Rugrats that they enslaved Jews. Remember the Passover episode with Tommy's grandparents telling stories?

Egyptians weren't niggers they were most likely closer to middle easterners....

>unironically buying into the we wuz kangs meme

nigger detected

no stupid
stop being a nigger

kikels just dont like that he is more powerful than their owl bull faggot thing they sacrifice children to.

"they don't think it be like it is, but it do"

The -last- Egyptian dynasty was black.

The LAST

How is Kek being a sand nigger God any better? We may as well be worshipping Allah!

which of course means the jews enslaved them and they revolted and sent them into the desart.

With all the WE WUZ meming going around, I'm sure meme magic will make it so.

Hoy dare you question our god's ethnicity?
Want proof? Chek'em

Kek is a frog.

He isn't human anyway. He is green, oily, and bumpy. Also, his head is shaped like an ass.

Yes.

1. Kek is deity that is neither male nor female, and takes the form of an anthropomorphic frog, and therefore has no race nor gender.

2. Egyptians weren't black.

3. This is a death cult, and if you haven't realized that, you're a fucking newfag. You gotta realize: people here wished Ebola to cover the earth, and routinely literally pray to a God of chaos and darkness for the world to end in a nuclear holocaust. If what "race" this deity is is what's bothering you, you really don't have your priorities in line.

>all frogs are niggers and all niggers are frogs

my digits confirm this

This is the best retort to the WE WUZ KANGS nonsense. Just ask when they will be paying reparations to the Jews and watch the fun reactions.

Kek is a nigger, check em

Those are probably just Nubians. One ransom inscription doesn't mean much.

I'm afraid this race thing is exclusive to earth and its dumb inhabitants.

Check my 6 in my ID, though. If not find a 3 Kek

>Ju

gtfo

Kek > Jehova

Kek shall confirm twice
Watch these digits

Excellent shoop. I wish that it was real.

As a Jew I want my fucking reparations goddamnit. Fucking BLM where are my shekels? You owe me, BLM. When you were kangz you kept us as slaves.

Nope.

how do we know it is not..

Even if the Egyptians were niggers, why would they worship lowly niggers instead of someone who's better than them? Like the entire point of worshiping any god is that you're kissing the ass of something greater than yourself.

Didnt you see the dubs?

You just posted the shopped version.

Ancient Egyptians were Germanic, just like the ancient Greeks/Romans/Babylonians/Persians/Indians/etc.

Those are slaves.

dey WUZ kangs???

sheeeeeeit

brilliant!

WE WUZ KEK

>And the ancient Egyptians were Niggers

are you retarded

This