What are some lost tapes of real incidents you'd like to see?

What are some lost tapes of real incidents you'd like to see?

I'd like to hear the Marvin Heemeyer's 'Killdozer' audio tapes, the Christine Chubbuck tape and the Steve Irwin tape.

lostmediawiki.com/Category:Lost_recordings_of_real_incidents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xfh9-ogUgSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
youtube.com/watch?v=9zYT5hQR4Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=_y7knF-FJNw
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
thedanashow.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/charles-jaco-threatens-blogosphere-over-cnn-video/
washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1996/04/14/was-mccarthy-right-about-the-left/a0dc6726-e2fd-4a31-bcdd-5f352acbf5de/?utm_term=.a07584bece31
youtube.com/watch?v=QNsWZsdADv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nih4fZQRIk0
youtube.com/watch?v=9fY7hRCQaUw
watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.V7qwJ9fnjh8
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit listen to this:

youtu.be/Xfh9-ogUgSQ

Nice find. Listening to it now.

The end is gnarly af.

You know nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo

Holy fuck
What would you do?
How would you feel?

That shit gives me the creeps every time.

Whoop Whoop
Pull Up

I've heard that one. Check this one out.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

I saw the Christine chubbuck tape years ago and I haven't been able to find it since. I should have saved it

Meh. I understand that it must have been terrible to see a wild animal ripping her friend up but I don't think it compares to talking to maddeningly calm 911 operator while a building comes down around you.

Can you imagine?
I'm seriously thinking on the battlefield amongst my fellow American soldiers would be the only way to go.

>calm 911 operator
Just wait until the automated 911 operators start happening.

I've heard before; it hits too hard in the feels. I pray that the Saudis will pay one day.

>it's a "tv crossposts on pol" episode

This shit makes me so mad. The bitch shouldnt have a fucking chimp as a pet. Not the mention she gave it xanax , and suddenly stopped giving it to the chimp, which made it go crazy.

Why does it make you angry?
You know if you had a friend you'd not go to visit for tea with a mega giga nigga free roaming the property

Heh, the old lady stopped giving her pet chimp drugs and it started killing people, that reminds me of something... I can't quite remember though.

>mega giga nigga
just had a hotline miami flashback

have you forgotten
how it felt that day
to see your homeland blown away
the burger gease catchin' fire
have you forgotten?

lol

Also, the surveillance footage from any mass shooting event since columbine.

The unreleased 9/11 911 calls.
The real grizzly man tapes
The recording of the resulting sound of the radio room of a doomed ship flooding, specifically from this one story I read by a coast guard radio operator.
The rest of the Station Nightclub Fire radio traffic
A full recording from the last minutes of Shuttle Colombia
Some of the video and pictures from Air New Zeland 901
The bathroom 911 call from the Station Nightclub

Nearly forgot, the radio calls made from people on and around Mt. St. Helens when it went.

>The rest of the Station Nightclub Fire radio traffic
>The bathroom 911 call from the Station Nightclub

This tragedy has always interested me. I didn't know these even existed.

There's some guy on youtube that recorded all the traffic on CDs somewhere. You could message him and ask if he's found them, although he hasn't posted in two years.
I'd also love to hear any radio traffic from the Hyatt walkway collapse, but I'm pretty sure that none exist.

Tragic how they didn't even discover their bodies as they were vaporized.

Chubbuck, yeah.

I'm a little fixated on her. I want to see more clips of her, not just the death. Done a lot of research on her. Fascinating person.

The lady didn't die. Just messed up her face big time. Had to get a face transplant.

>you will never be her savior and rescue her hyman from obscurity

>all these slide threads

whats going on,anything habbening?

Damn, that's some fucked up shit.

The lost tapes of what happened in Auschwitz during WW2.

Come on some nazis would have had to record something right? Supposedly there was a band performance, swimming pool, theater as I have heard.

I want to see Chris Farley's Shrek. I actually know a lot about this stuff as a hobby but it's mostly cartoons, movies, tv, etc. Not really Sup Forums material.

>believing that Osama was behind 9/11
you are just trolling right? there is no way anyone with a right mind can believe that

youtube.com/watch?v=9zYT5hQR4Q4

this is the best you'll get

You can see a storyboard scene with his audio on youtube

got any proof it wasnt? The shit the government is up to these days i wouldnt doubt it but still... Show me your best "proof"

I don't understand the point of car crash man. I mean I guess he does kind of command attention but is the only real meaning behind it to draw attention to the need to like...change roads or whatever it was?

Is he supposed to prove some kind of point?

He isn't something humans will evolve into just because of car crashes. Period.

We don't have car crashes nearly often enough that people are suddenly going to start retardedly thinking "I need to marry some freaky neck less fat fuck so my kids won't die."
We'd rather have beautiful kids and risk them dying in a wreck than have ugly fucking kids with a slightly better chance of living through something as uncommon as a serious car accident.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_y7knF-FJNw

Misleading photos.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

CNN filming Gulf War footage on a set. (1:30) What else have they faked.

Wtf how could they think that shit would be believable? Looks fake as fuck F A M

The CNN anchor will sue anyone who says it's fake.

>thedanashow.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/charles-jaco-threatens-blogosphere-over-cnn-video/

>First the facts of the case: our coverage was on the roof of a hotel and military facility near the intersection of the two main runways at the Dhahran Air Base, Western Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The playwood background was erected as a guard against sand and wind storms. The clowning around on the video is just that. We used black humor to deflect the tension of covering SCUD missile assaults.

>In addition, letters are being sent to LiveLink and Google (owner of YouTube) and their attorneys demanding the videos be removed.

tl;dr DELET THIS!!!|||!

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

If he tries to sue me he will be found suicided by shooting himself in the back of the head with a 12 gauge

Osama isn't the Saudis even though he was one.

NOPE

Hi Hillary.

I used to want to hear the audio recording of Shirley Lynette Ledford but I think given the chance I'd probably decline. Not necessarily because it's abhorrent but I think by hearing it I'd be entertaining Bittaker. When it was played for the jurors he smiled and said what was on the tape is just foreplay. I typically don't get mad about this kind of stuff but I really would love to get my hands on Bittaker. The fact that he's in a prison instead of 6 feet under is a joke. No tax dollars should go his way it's better burned. He has been on death row for maybe 30 years now and will probably die of old age before execution. If it were up to me, I would have thrown him into a pit of chimpanzees so they could rip him apart limb by limb.

>that CNN fake newscast
>tfw a new redpill kicks in

YTP is underrated AF.

What else did they fake?

Sandy hook security cameras and all the crime scene photos

Lol wanna see that legends of the hidden temple episode where she pukes all over herself.

Exactly. I already knew they were willing to lie, but this is a whole other level. I know for a fact that their ethics haven't changed. If anything, they're probably worse now.

That and they now have green screens and not just plywood sets with potted plants.

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1996/04/14/was-mccarthy-right-about-the-left/a0dc6726-e2fd-4a31-bcdd-5f352acbf5de/?utm_term=.a07584bece31

Here's 2 more for the price of one. The McCarthy hearings were vindicated by Soviet documents revealed after the Cold War. The USSR funded the American Communist Party at the time and had many prominent people on their payrolls.

Also see the healthy and fat prisoners at Dachau, which was liberated before we bombed the German supply lines.

YTP???

What a stuck up asshole

Youtube Poop. The image he posted was from a King of the Hill Youtube Poop.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNsWZsdADv8

Venona Project. Very cool shit. Lead to the series of pro-McCarthy books in the the early and mid-2000's.

>Venona Project
Thanks. I didn't have the name.

Fuck staying up there. I'd try to get down as fast as i can and die trying.

What is the point of making buildings so ridiculously tall. 105 fucking floors? Are you kidding me? How the fuck are people meant to get down in an emergency?

There was a guy on youtube, his name was piepuppy89 (I think, if I recall) and he made little throwaway nonsensical videos, but I wouldn't call them "poops." One of his videos was called "Chernobyl bear" and it appeared to be gameplay of the game STALKER or maybe its sequels. Anyway, it wasn't very long, and the player seemed to look down a dirt road (as I assume there are any in the game) and then he superimposed a shitty animated GIF of a bear riding a tricycle, set to distorted and/or ominous music.

He deleted his channel a long time ago and it's the video of his that I miss the most.

Obviously I want to hear the audio of Timothy Treadwell being killed by a bear.

my image wasnt anywhere in there, but ok. i only liked the akeelah and the B vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Nih4fZQRIk0

Not that video, but the same genre. It's a niche taste.

Toolbox Killers' audio tapes.

Used as a desensitization training tool for CIA, FBI, and other agents of Alphabet agencies. Never heard by the public, only a portion of the transcript has been released.

Weren't there unreleased tapes of the Columbine shooters before too?

If you listen to him he says the smoke is black, thick, acrid, and making it impossible to see and hard to breathe, he'd just be fumbling around in the dark while slowly running out of oxygen. Also in tower two, the one he's in, only one stairwell was still intact after the impact, so he'd have to get lucky and find that one while blinded and suffocating.

2 or 3 of I believe 6 were released the others sat in police custody for awhile before being destroyed. Yep, some of the more interesting videos, including the final one shortly before the shooting where I believe they talk about why they want to do it, are gone forever now. Only family members and law enforcement/FBI saw them.

this faggot...

Can be heard in the background here.

Latuff shills for Muslim terrorists in Iraq so he has no moral high ground from which to mock us.

Let's see if he delivers.
This is the closest you'll get. you can hear some of the screaming if you listen closely when they open the courtroom doors.

pretty interested to see "game in the sand"

curious to know what exactly got "out of hand"

Please save a webm of the Jewtube video.

>How the fuck are people meant to get down in an emergency?
People at the top of the trade center got down extremely quickly during the 9/11 incident.

Come again?

ken and barbie killers tapes

>i wanna see things that have been completely described to me
>i also wanna hear unreleased 911 calls because they might be different then 99% of 911 calls ever
>i want to see these things because they are interesting story wise and not because someone dies in it
>my favorite TV shows are murder documentaries

either grow up or stab someone already

He's telling you to download the youtube video and make a webm of it with sound in the event that the video gets taken down from youtube.

Weird and crazy shit. Just imagine what is going thru their minds right before they crash :-(

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>tfw this cock sucker is still on death row
I really don't understand why California has the death penalty if they don't actually ever carry it out.

i would if i thought there was a reason to.

What does some of the transcript consist of?

Because
>Muh feelz

Ok, I know this is Sup Forums and you're all big and tough and what-not but I'm STILL giving you advance warning on this. Some people on this planet are just built wrong.

watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.V7qwJ9fnjh8

slapping, pliers on clitoris/labia/anus, rape, sledgehammer on elbow etc.

>It's... THE END

Good thread.

I think if I ever lived or worked in such a tall building I'd invest in some smoke protection apparatus and whatever else.

because these fuckers are allowed to appeal till the day they die naturally to get away from the state killing them. Fucking bullshit imo. Death row should be given 1 month to appeal and if they can't then sorry but its too late.

Brandon Lee Death video.

Whoop whoop
Pull up, dat ass too fat

>Its president, Yasumoto Takagi (高木 養根 Takagi Yasumoto), resigned, while Hiroo Tominaga, a maintenance manager working for the company at Haneda, killed himself to apologize for the accident.
Goddamn, nips have dedication. American fat cats would just scoff it off and bribe media/politicians.

That grizzly man tape will always be my grail

You all know nothing. This is one of the very, very few things I've found on Sup Forums to make me feel physically sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

I thought Killdozer was just a movie and a band.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

The shooter was executed.