What are the best comics published right now? Pic related is one of my top choices

What are the best comics published right now? Pic related is one of my top choices.

BPRD

Black Monday Murders by Hickman

Kill or Be Killed by Brubaker

Paper Girls by BKV if you want to scratch that Stranger Things itch.

Vision

Flintstones

Nothing bad recommended so far. Let's see how long that lasts...

Descender
Black Hammer
Dept. H

Chew
I really like Empty Zone.

Well you blew it. Descender's crap. The only reason to read it is the artwork, but the story is trash.

COPRA and Tomboy

Sheriff
Vision
Flintstones
Kill or Be Killed

Hillbilly
Transformers MTMTE
Kill or be killed
Flintstones

I agree that the art is the strong point, but the writing isn't awful. Lemire is doing serviceable at worst and the art elevates it to high tier for current ongoings.

Good stuff. I'll add another one.

>Hillbilly
Glad someone else is digging it. I'm also really eager to see the rest of Powell's new books like that horror-comedy anthology.

Descender feels like it should've been a GN

Why, though? I think it's working as a monthly.

How so?

Moon Kino

Whelp, thread's ruined. Pack it up, folks.

I can see it going either way, but honestly Lemire is doing a good job at pacing for each issue.

Wish someone would storytime the whole thing. I keep seeing new issues, but want to read it from the begining.

The trade is like $11 dude. Normally I'd say thats fine but with Vertigo and Image titles you really should buy them.

It's almost over, I'm sure someone will to a storytime of the entire thing soon.

You mean the first act. King has confirmed that it has grown into an ongoing now.

With those sales? lolno

Really? All I heard that it might get a second mini. But the sales aren't doing it any favours...

I would say that's the best.

Sales may factor, but the timing of the thing implied it was part of what got King to go exclusive. Though that may be getting crossed in my brain with it getting expanded to 12 issues.

It's getting a second season but it will be upgraded to ongoing only if trade sales are through the roof. So buy the trade and tell people to buy the trades and...maybe? both King and Gerards are DC exclusive, so...it's possible if we, as consumers, buy it..

There's hope then. Look at how well Omega Men did with its trade.

>I hate great comics

Sucks to be you, user

Sheriff already got its first trade released and I don't remember it doing that well, definitely not as well as Omega Men

>Gwenpoo
>great
For waifufags, maybe.

Or for people who like fun comics.

>muh fun argument
Literal cancer.

My niggerman. Second volume when?

>comics aren't supposed to be fun to read
ok.

But what do a Marvel reader know about fun anymore?

His Omega men and Vision are selling well in trades. Him being the writer on Batman, even his Vision has jumped to 30k now.