LOK

Bolin thread! Post things and talk about best boy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFqA9jAKCRI
youtu.be/FEaQb1Nrfvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll dump some pics.

BolinxEska the greatest love story ever told
youtube.com/watch?v=QFqA9jAKCRI

Too bad the writers ended it.
youtu.be/FEaQb1Nrfvo

They made him progressively more retarded each season until he was a blubbering mess in part 4

isn't the man supposed to make the betrothal necklace?

He turned from slightly charming to retarded.

Eska is a woman of action.

As I remember it, Bolin couldn't metal bend but he could lava bend. Bending seems to be genetic in a sense. But advanced bending (ie. blood, metal, lightning, flight) I thought was a learned trait or ability. But Bolin picks up on Lava bending rather naturally. Why is that? Are advanced bending techniques also genetic or maybe something having to do with a mindset kind of like Azula's blue flames?

Bolin's mixed race, his parents were a firebender and an earthbender, it probably had something to do with that

Also best boy was clearly Prince Wu

Is there a site where I can watch Korra that's not Nick?

kisscartoon
You can find both LoK and TLAB

Fuck yeah. Thanks, user.

Faggot

my kinda thread

Please don't reignite my hopeless crush for Bolin

Please

Of course only the gays like Korra

When does Korra get good? I dropped the show when they killed off Tarrlok just for shock value.

S2E7

He's so cute!
Give into him, user.

His voice didn't suit his appearance, but he was the best Mir boy for a while until Shiro came along.

I honestly believe the show would've been better off if they stuck with borra.
If only for the fact that the writers seem to think meaningful character interaction exists solely to push romance bullshit and Korra and Bolin were the the only ones that seemed to genuinely enjoy each others company.
Christ, look how Asami acting even remotely friendly towards Korra ended.

>Should have been.

I want to sniff Bolin. And love him too.

I just started watching this but I couldn't help but laugh at love triangle scenes in the first 8 episodes since I know what happens in the end.

Daily reminder that Mako is living a lonely life.