Why aren't you assholes excited about Last Jedi like normal people?

Why aren't you assholes excited about Last Jedi like normal people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAU2U7uSk7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see they buy their equipment from the Enterprise D's sporting goods department NERR-HURHURHURHUR.

Why would a hologram need bodyguards?

Look like they came out from superhot

what the fuck? they look like rock 'em sock 'em robots.

Holy shit, those are so unique and bad@ss! Can't wait for them to provide a real challenge for Rey.

Because I'm not 12 years old.

>nu-males
>knowing what's "badass"

what anime is that design stolen from?

>badass

these were specifically designed with the fact in mind that there'll be toys of them

They look like fucking legos.

welcome to the new star wars

>They are completely one color and wear armor that looks like cheap plastic
Dumb

so innovative

>everything has to look slightly different but overall almost the same as it did in originals to maximize toy sales

Worst of all disney will get away with all that cynical shekel grabbing just because the new movies will be marginally better than the prequels

*inhales*

They look pretty cool, but they couldn't at least change the colour? It's like they want people to say they're ripping off the OT.

they look so cheap and plasticky

the porgs too. i can't think of anything this transparently toyetic in the prequels.

because disney oversold the first movie, people can only go so much on nostalgia only.

If they don't deliver on this movie it will be the death of star wars as we know it.

More like just ridiculous

>Boyega gets the same costume AND an ugly gf
worst luck famalams

That Asian dude's haircut makes him look like a girl

Needs more green

>ridiculously badass
They look like they're wearing cheap plastic. Which was perfectly fine for a 70's adventure B-movie made by a few dudes. Less so for a late 2010's tentpole released by a studio with a trillion dollars.

Also all io9 ever does these days is shill for big budget "nerd" franchise films. There's nothing wrong with a positive outlook on life, but like half of the content they put up is basically just "hey, remember to go see [product] and buy all its super-duper amazing associated merchandise, so you can be a true fan!", interspersed with actual fucking ads for shitty funko pop toys and pieces of computer equipment with comic book and star wars stuff glued onto it disguised as articles.

Then maybe they'll run an op-ed or two by a washed up guy who never went to grad school with an intertextual communications degree claiming that [product] is very important in the current political climate because it champions [cause], in a transparent attempt by said guy to play pretend and ensure himself that his job writing about star wars toys is important, or a force for change or whatever.

Looks like an SNL parody

J U S T
U
S
T

Good to see Bobby Lee is working again

>Snoke
Star Wars has the worst names

>and that's a good thing

>>tron reject designs
gross.

SUPER
HOT
SUPER
HOT
SUPER
HO-

it seriously does. what does Kathleen Kennedy have against attractive people?

it's retro!
youtube.com/watch?v=jAU2U7uSk7Y

HEY HEY YOU! remember commander smegma or whatever her name was. she was badass. for a 1 second LMAO

I was looking for this.
You never let me down Sup Forums

Are they trying to emulate Galaxy Wars?

the trim of her jacket looks very unstarwars
looks more alien.

>ruining the royal guards
WHY WHAT THE FUCK

underrated post

They don't mind r̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶f copying small things like the entire plot to the movie and character archetypes. They really focus on the bigger things they gotta change, like costumes.

Looks dumb and not in an endearing Star Wars way. I don't like them.

These were cool because they had an extremely simple design, their color stood out among everything else, especially among the white stormtroopers, and they didn't really do shit either.

This looks like some power ranger/tron/rock-em-sock-em shit. I'm sure they'll have super bad ninja moves as well.

Did they spraypaint left over costumes from the Tron sequels?

Is this the lego movie?

What's with the niggers face proportions? Chinks and niggers are so g-d dam ugly.

Snoke is the worst Star Wars name.

They are pretty cool.

Friendly Reminder: You can't have a decent discussion about Star Wars on Sup Forums. The subject attracts too many people with autism.

It's just Palpatine's bodyguards

Neat!

They look like dog shit and nothing star wars like.

Damn those are sweet.

I thought this was an unfinished CG model not the finished version lmao it looks like dogshit.

Fucking awesome. remind me of the characters from Crimson Empire.

Good god, what fucking trash. I've seen Halloween costumes that look better

Brilliant designs.

>Why aren't you assholes excited about Last Jedi like normal people?
I can't enjoy anything anymore.

>lets just take EVERYTHING from the first movies and change it slightly for the new ones

We need more black and yellow pairings

The look like some weeb designed this

Am i the only one who things the asian girl is cute?

t. chink

They look shit, you're a faggot.

They look like bootleg versions of Dracula's armor from the beginning of Gary Oldman Dracula.

Kids are going to love these guys.

Fuck off newfag

Those musk-ox bangs are making her already round face look fat and that jacket is completely unflattering but it could just be an awful picture of her. I mean it's not like I'm looking at any materials for the new Star Wars, I don't care about it.

>red giant dads

A chink would have better taste in Asian girls.

Is Disney rebooting The Black Hole?

You need glasses user.

das rite yellow boi

And yet you're in this thread

Anbo-jyutsu, the ultimate evolution in martial arts.

Are you a nigger in real life or do you just play one on the internet?

let me put them on....

nope, still like her. that said, i find daisy ridley unnapealing. maybe because im not attracted to thin girls (with maniacal grins).

>they are STILL just rehashing things like plot points from the OT
>they will probably have Rey continue to be a mary sue and upstage Luke multiple times

That's why I'm not excited

>grown men pay to see this
where did it all go wrong

They're so horribly underdesigned, all smooth sheets with one crease in them and no complex curves.

Finn was the most likeable character in 7 and this is what he has to deal with

This

Why couldn't he be the Jedi?

I always loved those guys, even if they never really did anything other than stand there menacingly.

This was nice and ceremonial and monk like.

But now they're red plastic samurai because they have to fight and swing swords. They look like bad game models.

Looks like complete shit what the fuck

Who else is ready for Rey to teach Luke how to use the force?

>hologram
>bodyguards

While I don't like DisneyWars, do you think Snoke is really just a hologram? They are obviously protecting the real Snoke

They're both pigs retarded redditfag

>Why aren't you assholes excited about Last Jedi like normal people?
Because I am old enough to remember being hyped for the phantom menace. I don't get the point of working yourself into a frenzy for a movie. It's going to come out soon enough, and all the pointless speculation is only going to reinforce unrealistic expectations that nothing could possibly meet, which puts you back on Sup Forums complaining about shit being "overrated."
You'd be amazed at how much more you can actually enjoy when you set your expectations realistically. Realistically as in "set them so fucking low they strike oil."
It doesn't make movies better, but you'll be less angry about it.

Finn was a terrible character. How old are you fags?

They will swing once and then die to make Rey look super powerful.
Remember when these same asshats hyped up Captain Asthma? She ended up literally doing nothing but being the ewok of the film.

I don't know if "cute" is the right word, but I'd be interested at the proposition of getting drunk and plowing her doughy yellow ass, then cumming inside of her.

It's almost like you hate fun

why was Finn fun?

OPEN YOUR MOUTH

Doesn't George get merchandise royalties though? What's the big win for Disney?

R2-D2 and C-3PO are trans-human now