WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA??!!

WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA??!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/evanston/crime/ct-evr-evanston-sex-abuse-tl-0915-20160909-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I SAID pass the salt

WHO YOU CALLIN NIGGA, NIGGA?

YU EAT A DICK, NIUGGAH
YU EAT A DICK

New shooee-oooeees

There is powerful niggardry in this thread

>tfw you're the only one of your friends who's hardcore enough and unsenstive to say "nigger" and "faggot"

>Wow you're so edgy!
that's all they need to say and then you look like a bitch

I'm sure you'll get far in life calling people niggers and faggots.

BIG

MEATY

CLAWS!!!

Wow you're so edgy!

>hardcore enough

You're one of those people that when confronted, will cry freedom of speech and "it's just a joke, bro" right before your teeth get kicked in.

That's why you bring a firearm when you intend on being racist in public

I said you a gay nigga

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I refer to my only friend as nigga and we're both white. I don't even know how it came to be. British banter probably.

Any other crossover nigga moments in cartoons?

Carrying a gun and being a troublemaker don't mix. It looks like you premeditated murder.

holy shit

tumblr getting offended on other people's behalf.

so sensitive

You are a retard nigga, nigga.

>who's hardcore enough

I was like you once. In Middle School.

Nigga, you gay

I'm out. Not tryin to catch the front loops from yo gay ass.

>it's on my behalf
Jokes on them, I've trained myself to get aroused by the word nigga/nigger.

i do this too

don't give a fuck

haters gonna hate

niggers gonna nig

>who's hardcore enough

The thing is... There's nothing 'hardcore' about it. It's basically someone that's trying to be edgy and offensive.

its about respect and disrespect, not being hardcore or emotionally distant

if you've had a black person put a gun to your chest in your kitchen and take your money you would understand. they do NOT respect you or law. but you respect their strength (in comparison to your own weakness) enough to not call a spade a spade when they're fucking with you.

Well golly! Look at you! Sure are mature and grown up I see, parents must be proud!

t. Underage

Edgy.

Look, all I'm saying is maybe McDonalds has better burgers than Burger King.

Depending on who's in the kitchen that day.

>call a spade a spade
youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

I always knew you were one of the bad guys, Boco.

I have a friend that thinks this is okay, and we can't bring him to restaraunts or bars or anything of the sort because of it.

I'm sure you'll grow out of it.
Or maybe your autism is more of the low-functioning type?
I couldn't say for certain, I don't really know much about you.

real

If you didn't use the word "hardcore" this wouldn't have been a problem. Clearly you're just doing it for the

MOM'S GONNA FREAK
angle.

OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER
WE JUST STARTED THE THREAD AND NOW YOU
YOU
YOOOOOOU

Um, I'm black dude and I once had another black dude pull a tec-9 on me and my best friend over a beef that he had with my friend.

Tec-9 being pulled out is hardcore. Not running like a bitch is hardcore. Calling someone a 'nigger' or a 'faggot' isn't hardcore. It's the cheapest way possible to be offensive. It doesn't require any wit, finesse, skill or intelligence and literally anyone can and will do it if the situation is right and they are angry enough. I call most people that I don't like faggots. In terms of insults, momma jokes require more skill and balls to deliver effectively.

your mom is so black you and your brothers and sisters have all different dads.

didn't run like a bitch, he took my money and i'm glad he got the fuck out of there

but when someone is a nigger and harassing people to look big, i'll call him a nigger to his face and if we have to duke well that's that, like it's always been.

>empty hook
>full creel of (you)s

Sup Forumsmblr was a mistake

>your mom is so black you and your brothers and sisters have all different dads

Actually, my dads so black that me, my brother and sisters have different moms.

>didn't run like a bitch, he took my money and i'm glad he got the fuck out of there

The guy I was talking about wasn't after money (as a matter of fact, he had tons of money as it is). He was trying to intimidate my friend, who had said he was going to kick his ass over something gun guy (who we worked for) did earlier.

>but when someone is a nigger and harassing people to look big, i'll call him a nigger to his face and if we have to duke well that's that, like it's always been.

The impression that I get is that the person spouting that can't think of anything more creative or personal to say, so they say whatever's cheapest and easiest to try and get one up on the other guy, I just pity people that say that. At least characters like uncle ruckus, George Jefferson and Archie bunker actually have something of substance to say. Just blurting out 'nigger' sounds like 'I'm mad, I want to make you mad back, but I can't think of anything witty or cutting to say' to me.

you're absolutely correct. it is a cheap thing to say. when people call me whitey, ginger, cheeto-dick, soulless, daywalker, it doesn't affect me as much as if someone insults my family, my career, my intelligence, or my beliefs.

but the insulters who are white don't try to rob, hurt, or kill me.

You could probably get away with it, though

>but the insulters who are white don't try to rob, hurt, or kill me

I guess that really depends on who you're around since you're statistically more likely to be robbed, hurt or killed by another white person than by a black person. The last time I saw a fight when I was in DC, it was two white dudes beating the ever-loving shit out of another white dude on the sidewalk in Georgetown.

I've had only one incident in my life of someone snatching my property and running away. Almost got him, but slipped at the last second and he got away. Buuuut, I shouldn't have had it out at that time where I was to begin with. Still, Hope he dies.

I agree.

the best way to win that game is to not play.

I've had my phone stolen in Amsterdam by a Tunisian/Spanish guy who I thought was a friend. I chased him but two other north african men blocked my path.

But I live in Chicago, so maybe my location skews the statistics.

this is perfect bait.

>I've had my phone stolen in Amsterdam by a Tunisian/Spanish guy who I thought was a friend. I chased him but two other north african men blocked my path.

Trust is the biggest liability of all. I'm very careful about who I call my friend for that very reason. A friend to me someone that has proven their loyalty that I consider pretty much family. Everyone else is an associate.

Yeah, Chicago is very different from where I live in semi-rural Maryland of course, I used to live in DC back when it was pretty much "dystopian future: the city".

Of course, we haven't had many problems since the 90's where I live. I think most other places in the us are a little nuts. if I had my choice, however, I'd live in Hawaii.

Hawaiins hate white people though.

I'm not white.

>nigger banter

Well, I would imagine they hate everyone who isn't native. White people are just the most common target of that hate.

>A Nigga Moment
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

> officer I called him a nigger and that's when I shot him to death I swear it's not a hate crime LOL

No no no no it's specifically white people because they're assholes haoles
>you have to go back

That's why you

>Leave
>No
>Witnesses

You are so stupid if you think any of that is easy you fool. But whatever you internet tough guy. Im sure when the cops have you surrounded you'll teleport behind them and say
>heh, nothing personal
And then cut them into 1000 pieces using ancient mojutsu art 3 times the speed of sound.

>black people
>not obnoxious as hell
Japs I get though.

Lighten up, m8, I'm not even the original guy

You see this is why noone like you
You make up bullshit to hate everyone and act like your worthy of shit.

You have to go back haole

Well, it probably doesn't help that white people stole their land right from under them and built on top of it.

I agree, the only thing worth the salt at Burger King is those onion rings

DON'T TRUST THEM NEW NIGGAS OVAH THERAAHH

>whitey, ginger, cheeto-dick, soulless, daywalker,
That's because none of those are racist stereotypes that go along with getting harassed with the police, bad service, being denied jobs, or having people assume you're dangerous, and having to jump through mental hoops for everyone to prove "you're one of the good once"

See if something were to kick off with white men being assumed to be pedos automatically, and being called a term to address that, and started being denied jobs around children, then you'd have something there. Of course, that'll never happen, and I hope it doesn't.

And whitey. Why is it always "whitey" Who the fuck actually says that? It's like a word white people think that black people love to say.

>harassed by the police
They need to survive doing their jobs, and god bless them for work
>bad service
blacks don't tip
>denied jobs
what is diversity in the workplace
>assuming they're dangerous
if i say nigger, would you hit me?
>white men assumed pedophiles
why did you even go there? why not assume white people are dangerous, violent, dumb, or smelly? like all impoverished people?
>whitey
you're correct. noone says that. i've been called a faggot though because of my white skin.

WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I'm going to ignore the other shit you said, and address this.
>why did you even go there? why not assume white people are dangerous, violent, dumb, or smelly? like all impoverished people?
There is a stereotype that most pedos are white people. This is probably because there's more white people in America, thus a larger selection of pedos that are white to choose from.

My point was to try and relate to you the idea of what it would be like if this stereotype took off and started effect the lives of white men in America, and have to deal with discrimination for something they haven't done. I was trying to relate to you about what that kind of racism is like.

I don't even know why I'm bothering. Do you really care? As long as you get to feel comfortable about hating the nignogs, then I guess that's all that matter.

I guess I'll stop tipping in general. It's already a shit idea to begin with, and I shouldn't have to pay to not be stereotyped. It's not like my tipping has changed anything.

Also, not everyone in the service industry gets tipped. Go wash dishes and see how many tips you get in there.

i`m mad

I feel culturally obligated to tip, not just because of my race, but because of the tipping culture at large.

Yeah.
But it's pretty much of a(n enforced) courtesy, and if you don't do it, you're seen as a piece of shit.

What's best is if you aren't white, everyone gets to go down with you.

>ITT, Sup Forums

Well, I think about what places have the least bullshit news concerning people like myself. Hawaii is the place with the least of that bullshit news, so I'd like to live there. If I were white, I'd want to live in... I don't know.... Like Maine or something. I just want to live in a community where I know people won't lose their goddamn minds because I bought a house on the block. I like my peace and quiet and I dislike shenanigans.

In that case, I'm black and I'm proud.

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/evanston/crime/ct-evr-evanston-sex-abuse-tl-0915-20160909-story.html
here is a case of a black pedophile from today.

I do care, I don't hate all black people.
I know what racism is like, it is like making a judgement about someone you have never met, because of people whom you have met.

Please do not stop tipping, waiters, bartenders, and busboys are allowed by law to make less than minimum wage so the business can survive on meager margins but the staff remains well paid.

>Americans cant say the word negro or faggot
>Meanwhile in Latinoamerica we can say the spanish equivalent and people wont get mad/angry about it

The land of "freedom"

Yeah it's almost like different areas have different cultures and taboos, fucking crazy to think that though

Hmm, have you seen some of these teen girls walking around? A pedophile is a person that goes after prepubescent children. A 15 year old is not prepubescent.

Who said I was being ironic haole