Is Peep Show /our/ show?

Is Peep Show /our/ show?

more like poop show amirite

definitely
post your favourite girl and quote

>dobby
>pic related

The end was pretty great.
>We really do care for each other, don't we?
>I got to get him out of here!

>Big Suze

poop post

Yes.

The Thick of It is better.
I thought Mark's schoolmate was very hot

Peep show is Reddit: The TV show.

Most people here in the UK absolutely fucking hate it. It's perfectly smug and pseudo-intellectual. Both of the actors are top tier cunt SJW types in real life too.

It's a TV show for sad virigns, like the fedora kind, not even the "shit, you're just ugly" kind. I expect fans of this show to be like that Sargon of Akkad guy in real life. They think they're clever, but they're not.

You're completely wrong but whatever. Peep Show was brilliant.

I guess its the same thing here in Portugal. Personally its my favorite tv show, but whenever I show it to someone (and I´ve showed it to like 6 different people) they think it´s way to cringy.

Too bad, I always thought the humor was great, and to a certain degree I could se myself having the same thoughts Mark has

Sure thing faggot
It's terrible, mate. I can see why autistic virgins might like it though yeah

So Peep show is for SJW's who frequent reddit...like Sargon of Akkad? If it's not for you, it's not for you. Personally I think it's more or less the best comedy of the noughties. Would love to hear what comedies you actually like though.

>autism the post

Can you be a butthurt contrarian somewhere else

whoa wait a minute you've had sex before? Fuck, amazing. Bravo. You must truly have exquisite taste.

Oh no wait you just sound like a stupid cunt who doesn't into the humour. The cringe isn't for everyone.

>projecting your preferences this hard
Yeah, the show that had NINE fucking seasons, in a country that often produce really short shows, was totally hated by most people. What are you, retarded?

Dobby.
This one.
Favourite scene is Dobby in the supply closet though. It had no business being as hot as it is.

What's funf in German? Well they were funf zwei years ago. So...what...couple of eighters I reckon. I bloody love them two.
-Super Hans.

>Most people here in the UK absolutely fucking hate it.

And we're supposed to give a shit?

>I think it's more or less the best comedy of the noughties
Insanity

Alright mate, sure thing. The irony is people who watch Peep show consider themselves "contrarian" despite being painfully average in every possible way

See above. I'm into humour alright, but not the spoon fed "I'm so awkward" type.

See above. It's shit. There are a lot of fucking morons, whaddya expect?

Autism or shitposting? We'll let the anons decide.

its a reddit show for british perverts with anxiety (which is really all of them)

So what do you like?

+1 this is the most asshurt i've ever seen anyone over a fucking comedy show. have an upboot my alt right friend :)

massively projecting

>use swear words
>asshurt
Sensitive thing

No. It is an essential red dit show. I still enjoy it tho.