ITT: Movie or Sup Forums noises you can't unhear

ITT: Movie or Sup Forums noises you can't unhear.

For me, it's the War-Rig's horn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRiAM_jjZkI
youtube.com/watch?v=LehNm4VVqJI
youtube.com/watch?v=EO9x0y5lqD0
youtu.be/erFcYsC6JaY
youtube.com/watch?v=lCHtgKtU0X8
youtu.be/ihd_uzrX2Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=QK7DRK2qMEQ&ab_channel=DS1Productions
youtube.com/watch?v=GLQiskRb02o
youtube.com/watch?v=LpxwR_9EhlY
youtube.com/watch?v=OW1gGDbO_1U
youtu.be/_LuBXWIf9zA
youtube.com/watch?v=yLyaCgbEGIo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhyjlKkyLTs
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ?t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=3zXkVQnVmuo
youtu.be/w2n84IeE6gA
youtube.com/watch?v=yFRW4tQwHjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That woman getting her throat ripped out in The Descent was gnarly af.

T Rex roar from Jurassic Park

Best car chase...

the Seinfelf theeme
youtu.be/PRiAM_jjZkI

Wilhelm

This so much.

AAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=LehNm4VVqJI

Hahhahahahha thats a funny joke user

That and Big G's roar.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO9x0y5lqD0
I could literally fall asleep to this alarm.
I love it that much.

Vader's breathing, "ch-ch-ch-ah-ah-ah" music from Friday the 13th.

BRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The screech drogon made when he got hit by the bolt

AT-AT walking noises

HOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKs your path

When lando get's grabbed by the sarlacc in Jedi.
Gye-yaaaah!.

Paaaarrrppp----pppfffttttttt....

that squeaking sounds when a stormtrooper gets beat up by ewoks

The trumpets in the town in Hang 'em High.

idk about noises but I can remember the face of nearly every extra in the LotR trilogy that got a closeup

HAH

The hum sound the mechs make in Falling Skies.

That fucking pulse rifle from Aliens.

It's like ear heroine.

[airplane noises intensify]

yoooooooooooo

>a couple of fags from Kalamazoo with a few thousand dollars make a movie infinitely more memorable and visually interesting movie than studios with money to burn and all the influence
The thought process of studio executives just boggles my mind.

the cold sterility of Texas skyline in No Country For Old Men

youtu.be/erFcYsC6JaY

Holy shit completely forgot about this scene

uhhRUUUUUUUUUUHHH

toktoktoktok

Attack of the clones is objectively a steaming lump of shit, but the sound design is fucking boner inducing.
The chase scene in the beginning, while unforgivably stupid and cartoon-y, was great to listen to. All those speeders have different and distinctive engine sounds, and they really took advantage of surround sound to create a 3d environment where you FELT the speeder come around from behind you.
The sonic mines were fucking hands free fapping, dat bass just rattled your prostate.

This, AotC has godtier sound fx
youtube.com/watch?v=lCHtgKtU0X8

love that sound

Skywalker sound doesn't get nearly the respect it deserves. They're every bit as responsible for movie magic as ILM.

Any monster sound from this movie, really.

youtu.be/ihd_uzrX2Bw

Seriously. They created so many iconic sounds. From to to to making the running gag of the industry it is today.
And let's not forget that snap-hiss of ignition and the glorious hum of the lightsabers.

Don't forget Jurassic Park. Pretty sure they got an oscar for that.

>watch interviews and read about the production
>spent like a year twitching Godzilla's design, getting the roar right, pleasing your autism on all fronts
>forget about the characters and story in the process
wasted oportunity to make a great film

Bells Bells Bells of Notre Dame

Don't remember aka have unheard:
Still remember aka can't unhear:

>SKREEEEONK!
Dude how do you forget gozilla's roar? That shit is forever a part of my childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=QK7DRK2qMEQ&ab_channel=DS1Productions

I immediately forgot this movie and everything associated with it after I left the theater. If it wasn't for Sup Forums I wouldn't even know this movie existed. I can still recall everything from the first three movies though (saw ankle or cuffs, ayatollah of rock-n-rolla, two men enter / one man leave, etc)

ACK ACk ACk AcK ACK!

I fucking loved this shit as a kid. I would just fast forward through all the bullshit just to get to the action scenes and hear the bwooooongs.

That fucking sound haunted my nightmares as a kid.
I know its a comedy and I don't care if it makes me a pussy, but that movie terrified me for whatever reason.

Tunk

ED-209's growl/footsteps and Robocop's moving sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=GLQiskRb02o

>Them put yourrrr little hand in minnnne

youtube.com/watch?v=LpxwR_9EhlY

Pretty much every sound from this scene. The mud, the metal clanks, the wires.

The GLASS CRACKING

I really enjoyed all the weapon sounds from Transformers. That was some quality sound editing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OW1gGDbO_1U
>Predator growls
>heartbeat
>whipping sound

Man of Steel terraforming sound.
youtu.be/_LuBXWIf9zA

lol this movie scared me when i was younger tbqhhhhhh

JEEPERS CREEEEEEEPERS

youtube.com/watch?v=yLyaCgbEGIo

WHERE'D YOU GEET THOSE PEEPERS?

yeah, whenever i listen to that song I remember this movie.

jumpjumpjumpjump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhyjlKkyLTs

In Donnie Brasco, when they use the old punch sound effect. It's so retarded sounding in such a good movie and serious part.

lol ffs i thought this whne watching

is this movie as kino as the still from it makes it look?

i remember it getting lousy reviews when it came out

Yes, it's the best Wachowski movie and the best movie about racing cars.
Certified k i n o final race.

Indiana Jones punching sounds, i fucking love them

Everyone seems to think so.
Found it overlong to be desu.

They were made by hitting a pile of leather jackets with a baseball bat.

Single chick dog owners are fucking weirdos. Got with a tattooed hottie. She had a three bedroom house yet she insisted the dog (a mixed midsize mutt) sleep in her bedroom and on the bed. Am about to fuck her for the first time at her place. First week together she's at my place every night then rushes home in the morning to let the dog outside. It already shit and pissed all over her house. Every time. The dog sensed a new Sheriff was in town. Go to her place on a Saturday night after a movie. She wants me to meet the dog. It sniffs my shoes and pants. Keeps sniffing and sniffing me. Don't think much of it. We're chilling on the couch watching the end of Saturday Night Live. She goes to use the bathroom. Once the door shuts the dog comes up to me growling and snarling. It's hair is raised up. So this is it, I think. Me or the dog. I kind of like her could be long term. She's yells to me turn off the tv and come here! She's ready to fuck. I get up and the dog sprints down the hallway into her room. I hit up the bathroom to piss, rinse out my mouth and think about things. I walk to the bedroom, stripping off my shirt and get my mind in fuck mode. She's on the Pill which is great but speeds up the cum factor. Needing to last extra long as the skin on skin contact is supremely hot. Last night ran down the 2007 Patriots starting lineup in my head to extend things. The room is dark. I don't see the dog anywhere. She's so happy to have me stay over at her place. Do you like it here she asks. Yeah yeah sure I say. Do you like Roxie she asks. Oh sure Roxie's great. Oh babe that's good she says.. really really good actually.. chick let's out a crisp whistle and the dog jumps onto the bed. It's been awhile since I've had a man in my bed. Roxie has been helping me out for a long time haven't you girl? The dog barks and I'm ready to nope the fuck out of there. Picturing in my mind where my clothes, shoes and car keys are... (continue?)

>BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

greentext your stories m8
e.g.
>got with tattooed hottie
>she lives in three bedroom house
>insistes that her midsized mutt sleep in her room on the bed
etc.

No. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

Ahh, broke a precious unwritten rule did I? Not even a thank you for gifting some free nonfiction? Just a demand from some douche lord nobody? Guess what fuck face? Imagine the rest of the story on your own. It was tasty as fuck too. The second half has a shit ton of text and glad I don't have to multi post it or risk copyright impediment. Thanks for saving me time. Three types of people in this world: creators, critics and consumers. Keep slurping other people's cum.

Thank you for that. Greentext stories are such annoying bullshit. I prefer normally told stories.

...Please post the rest of the story?

The ending of Rosemarys Baby, music and dialogue

Then put your shit on your personal blog faggot
I didn't even read your gay as fuck story anyway, faggot.
Kill yourself.

Please don't let that user ruin story time, it was just getting spicey

top kek

Then why are you bitching like a little faggot about MUH MEME ARROWS

the plane door opening

youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ?t=49s

It was a suggestion to make it easier to read, outside of Sup Forums I would have suggested using the return-key every once in a while, but that gets called reddit here last I checked.
No need to get defensive.

That wasn't even meme.

Nice back pedaling

Lots of great Star Wars sound effects. And a lot of them drawn from real WWII recordings. For example, TIE fighters are pitch adjusted Jericho sirens that they used on Stuka dive bombers, just like they had in Dunkirk.

My personal favorite is a plane's inertial starter.

Lemme explain. Airplanes in the 30s/40s and earlier had piston engines that needed a lot of energy to start, just like modern cars. But batteries and starter motors weigh a lot, and engineers tried to minimize weight, so planes had lots of different ways to start engines. Some used cranks like old model Ts. Some actually had shotgun shells (blanks) that you put in a tube and fired it, and the explosion started the motor. Another is an inertial starter. Basically a ground crewmember turns a crank that spins a flywheel. The flywheel goes faster and faster until the pilot is ready, then all that rotational inertia is used to turn over the motor. The faster the flywheel goes, the higher the pitch, then of course it goes down when the engine actually starts.

This is what it sounds like, and I think you'll recognize it:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zXkVQnVmuo

This makes me happy.

>hang on to something
HANG ON TO SOMETHING

Don't pretend to be me, the author of Dog Fucker Episode 1, you fake hollow shell of an asshole. The sad life you must live impersonating others on boards that don't assign specific IDs.

That's called being a grown-up with a normal attention span.

>that roar the T-Rex makes when Dr. Grant yells at her
Easily my favorite film sound ever

This abomination. Fucking deafening.

youtu.be/w2n84IeE6gA

That BUM-BUM noise from The Thing

Indeed.

The MUTO cries are 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=yFRW4tQwHjE

I get goosebumps every time, can't wait for the new movie.