Why are these dvds so fucking hard to find in good condition?

Why are these dvds so fucking hard to find in good condition?

they are? I got a full et from a best buy few years ago.

Because the show is good, so everyone who bought a copy of the DVD watched them multiple times, hence their very used condition.

Are they?
I have all four volumes, and they work fine, but the fucking boxes are blackened from the house fire they got caught in. I was hoping to replace them someday.

>See these sets in Costco a few weeks ago.
>Go to Amazon, "New" sets avaliable for $16.
Well there you go.

Yeah but the boxes are ALL fucked up. I got vol 2 from walmart yesterday in perfect condition for $15 but I have a feel I'll never see physical copies in physical stores ever again. I don't want to buy online because guaranteed they're all fucked up.

Best season passing through.

The boxes are made of flimsy paper. OF COURSE they're gonna get fucked up, especially if they're 5-6 years old and have been passed around store stock without being sold.

I have volumes 1 and 3 that I bought at Walmart four years ago. Could never find 2 and 4 and they were expensive online

I bought them as they were coming out alongside TDKRises, and just pulling and putting them back on my shelved as I used them wore the corners down. The boxes they used are pretty bad.

BluRay release when?!

Dude I'd kill for HD rips of this show

Cuz you're too chickenshit scared of minorities to go pick them up for 10 bucks each at walmart.

>I have a feel I'll never see physical copies in physical stores ever again.
>Saw the physical box sets in perfect condition in Costco a few weeks ago.
Well there you go.

I've already said I found vol 2 for $15 at Walmart, retard. But I still can't believe I found it in good condition. They're hard to find bruh.

I swear to god every Walmart I've been to in the last year or so has had volume 2 and nothing else of the series. Every single one.

I live in a Houston suburb. The closest Costco is probably in Austin or some shit.

This and STAS entire seasons are on Amazon Prime in HD. You are all welcome.

>digital
Nigger PLEASE.

>There will never be a Blu Ray upscaled to 1080+

We're stuck with torrents of 480 and below, fuck.

Not just torrents, exclusively mislabeled torrents where every episode has the wrong title.

I found volume 2 at Barnes and noble in perfect condition

It feels like the fucking Limewire days with how backwards we are with GOAT shows like this. Justice League/Unlimited has some great torrents.

Op here. Just found vol 1 and 4 there in perfect condition. Thx