"Reboot" Titlecard Has Been Released/Adventure Time

The titlecard for "Reboot" has been released. The titlecard for "Preboot" has been released as well, but in lieu of the figure we see here, we see Susan. From this titlecard we can assume that Finn's father most likely will appear. I wasn't giving in to the Susan is Finn's mother theory when it was first coming up, but now that more evidence has shown up I have to say, it looks very plausible.

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/MrMuto/answers/140266850248
thats-not-schwabl-man.tumblr.com/
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Preboot?file=Treasures_Revealed_San_Diego_Comic_Con_Adventure_Time_Cartoon_Network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But when are the episodes going to air? CN has delayed this season finale for months now.

i like adventure time but this is tiring

ask.fm/MrMuto/answers/140266850248
I regularly check zap2it for the release, the next possible airdate isn't until September 29. Bear in mind guys that DDCW aired on the 7th of July I believe, somewhere near the former of that month. We have been waiting for over 2 months, possibly three for our finale. Thats a quarter of the year...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought you were talking about the show involving 3DCG adventures inside the world of a personal computer.
Now IDGAF

Doesn't surprise me. CN has basically forgotten that adventure time and regular show are on the channel outside of promos. They hardly ever rerun episodes anymore and if they do its at random times early in the morning.

The At team needs to make episodes for CN to show them. I don't know what's up with those slackers but they're fucking up.

My theory is that CN had scheduled AT to air its eight season "later in the year." Due to the bomb format we had early in the season, we have ended up with a haitus spanning for three months. My guess why they are choosing to postpone the finale, is because it may lead into season 8. Adam said Preboot/Reboot will probably air "later in the fall," which is around the time season 8 is scheduled. Yes, they are choosing because it isn't as if we don't have room, even if we didn't, CN literally can make more room, and they are; they will push [as] back an hour to compensate for other shows.

thats-not-schwabl-man.tumblr.com/

It's fake.

>Adam said Preboot/Reboot will probably air "later in the fall,"
>CN confirmed an AT time special in the fall

Whelp we now know

Me too, but then I realized there's actually going to be a crossover between ReBoot and Adventure Time.

I was wondering why it wasn't on King of OOO.

hmm.... looks pretty fake.

Yeah, I had checked to see if it was real when I check the KoO tumblr, I only posted it because a reliable user posted the card on the wikia. Should have known that it was fake...I did a reverse image search but nothing.

>
meant to reply to

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Preboot?file=Treasures_Revealed_San_Diego_Comic_Con_Adventure_Time_Cartoon_Network a godamn singing episode.

>character sings for about a minute
>hurr fucking musical durr

I wish. I wanted an actual music concert episode, not an episode where Finn talks to a fucking hole.

there gonna explain why susan is a android/cyborg/ robot head.

The good news is that season 8 will probably start immediately after the finale airs.

I expect it AT will start up again when Steven Universe goes on hiatus

That episode contained more musical numbers than any episode that has ever aired. Only the last three episodes Finn spoke with Music Hole, so how does that represent the entire episode?

>sug
>on haitus
So back to trash with Sup Forumsmblr good news indeed

>>sug
Meant su, just a habit putting the g at the end.