Why didn't Bruce just let Dick kill the Joker

Why didn't Bruce just let Dick kill the Joker.

He doesn't want a dirty Dick

I didnt realize he is Canadian.

Fuck you for making me remember that awful story

because comicbook writers are terrible

I wouldn't mind them not killing the joker for obvious sale and popularity reasons but at least don't always put this stupid shit where he is almost dead and the hero still try to save him

Snyder's gets a lot of hate here but at least he showed Batman actively trying to kill the Joker

>I didnt realize he is Canadian.

I don't get it.

>He died so he won

When will this meme end

The thousands of people he would have killed win if he died

What gets me is that the Joker isn't just a crazy murderer, he's a crazy mass murderer who's way more prolific than any real life mass murderer who's not also a dictator or such. Him not being dead would make more sense if he wasn't actually the worst and most dangerous person in the whole world...

Haven't you played Arkham City?

>Implying

They both win.

because then Bruce can't rape him

Hallucination Joker claims different in Arkham Knight.

That was just an hallucination, in reality Bruce would save the Joker.

He lied

It was part of his psyche taunting him with his inner thoughts.

Killing is bad, and the morality of the Ubermench is beyond what a neckbeard from Sup Forums could understand.

Yeah, sure

I can buy that

>If you kill your enemies they win.
Then why is everyone so opposed to being murdered?

WHy does Batman care more about the Joker than he does about the Joker's victims?

Does ol pointy ears feel even the tiniest bit responsible when the Joker breaks out of Arkham and kills again?

It wasn't though. If it were a psyche thing and not him really turning Joker then why the fuck did all the random other people that got afflicted also have a raging hateboner for Batman? How did the old man have Harley's number?

He cares about justice and, ironically enough, due process. He may be catching badguys, but he hands them off so that a court of law can try them.

Basically, as it's been said as many times as this sort of thread's been created, it's the Gotham legal system's fault for not killing the Joker.

>Tfw just finished this for the first time ever 5 minutes ago.
It was a good game, cant wait to play it again.

>bruce gave the joker mouth-to-mouth
>we didn't even get to see it

Fuck Arkham City and that Riddler's Revenge bullshit and fuck the asshole who play tested Catwoman's combat and stealth and told them it ran fine. Fuck that fucker hard.

Die queershit shipping cancer.

shit taste tbqh

>it's the Gotham legal system's fault for not killing the Joker.
Batman created the joker, why should the legal system have to clean up batman's mess?

Your parents created you, why haven't they killed you yet?

the same could be said about any hero that doesn't kill his enemies

You think after TKJ and ADITF he would have, but nope

>TKJ
Gordon said "by the book", Batman respects his friend
>ADITF
He tried but Joker's plot armor is extremely efficient. He survived being shot and the helicopter crashing. Not even Superman could find him after that

He did kill him recently in Endgame tho

All I want is one comic where Joker is being taken into prison, all trussed up after killing a few dozen innocents and one of the guards just goes "Fuck this shit" and shoots him in the fucking head.

The comic that follows can then be the trial for that guard. He didn't have some sob story where the Joker murdered his wife or stuck his hand up his son's ass and used him like a puppet, he was just thinking "This edgy clown dick is just gonna escape again and kill more people, needs of the many" and that's his entire defence.

Batman and the justice system also gets BTFO because the Dark Knight is trying to argue "BUT MUH LAAAAAW!" and all the citizens of Gotham are basically saying "It's about fucking time" and theres riots and shit demanding the guard get off free.

Every time Batman hands Joker over to Arkham, everyone and their fucking dog knows Joker is gonna escape, everyone knows that Joker is going to kill again so fuck it, fuck Joker, fuck the Gotham justice system and fuck Batman for his no killing rule because that rule, not killing Joker, has led to the deaths of thousands of others.

Joker was already shot in the head.
He survived.

But TKJ wasn't canon when Moore wrote it. It was an Elseworlds for the purpose of having the ending be open ended as to whether Batman strangled Joker at the end or just had him arrested again.

>everyone else fails at their job
>somehow is Batman's fault

That's why I say fuck the system as well, it should have went "yeah, he ain't getting better and we can't stop him, so death penalty"

But Batman has went out of his way to save the Joker several times, even put more lives at danger or risked lives to do so. What if he had fucked up and those people had died when he saved Joker? He also bills himself as Gotham's protector but never cuts the cancer out completely. It's fucking retarded.

How do you know the people Joker kills aren't bad as well? It IS Gotham yknow. The sinners vastly outnumber the saints.

the only retarded thing is writers using Joker too much and giving him a bigger bodycount each time he appears

if he was just like the other Batman villains with the occasional victim it would be fine but at this point he is a character that destroys cities just for fun

Then do it again, the chances of surviving a shot to the head are 1/20 IF you don't die before hitting the operating table in time, and those are when the brain has suffered small amounts of damage. Surviving once is not a guarantee of surviving again.

He would come back anyway.
He died two times in Snyder's run alone and he is already back.

Actually there are 3 now but whatever

>trying to apply real world logic to comic books

You're literally more retarded than a batfag.

Because the newspapers always report on that shit. Whenever Bruce or whoever reads a paper it's always "Joker totally 360 no scoped some orphans and their recently adoptive parents last night in what witnesses say was a "Vile but totally sweet" attack last night" not to mention the grieving families who are bound to talk about what a fucked up individual Joker is to friends, family, newspapers etc.
Gotham hardly tries to cover up the killings and if people did think Joker was only killing the evil fucks, they'd be grateful, but they ain't, everyone is scared of the Joker because they know he is just a psychotic killer.

And he tried to say "He survived before he can do it again" besides, you seen the logic people try to apply to shit like Supes vs Goku? What I did was a small thing compared to that.

That's up to the writers. Not every Batman comic is the same timeline/universe, just make a universe where Joker gets shot by just some guy and stays dead. It would still be a big change and surprise people, hell, you could even continue it with Batman hanging up the cowl with a bitter snarl, refusing to believe that he is wrong despite the rest of Gotham saying he isn't.

They've done plenty of different universes/elseworlds where Batman kills the Joker. Maybe try reading comic books once in a while.

but they already made Kingdom Come

>Who is Magog?

>queershit shipping
but batman and joker are gay in canon, user.

>Joker hurts people
>Batman catches the Joker
>Batman puts Joker in Arkham
>Arkham is literally the most incompetent system on the planet but the Joker can't go anywhere else
>Arkham lets the Joker escape
>An Arkham psychiatrist falls in love with the Joker and breaks him out in secret multiple times (until she got caught of course)
>Arkham's guards are fucking Animaniacs stupidity tier
>Arkham's actual security and camera system is outdated and hardly managed

>Apparently this is Batman's fault

the worst thing is that in canon Arkham's security is super strict and they have all kinds of systems that even Batman would have problems with

Only reason they don't kill the joker is because they lack the talent to write a better villain, so they recycle shit from decades ago.

I just ate, you prick, now my cornbread is coming back up.

Cause he's a pussy.