(((Leftist who don't think this is an issue)))

Israel is a racist apartheid state that is ethnically cleansing its Palestinian neighbors.
It has racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank outside of its borders with border walls wrapping around the settlements in an obvious land grab
Israels settlements are literally built on top of bulldozed Palestinian homes.
The Gaza strip is an open aired prison

This is why rockets fall on their head and why the rest of the western world suffers from terrorism for supporting it.

You are not liberal if you support Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You're not right wing if you support Israel
FTFY

we've given up too much already

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

ITT: butthurt kike apologists struggle to paint literal genocide in a positive light

Kys cuckservative

t. Le'monjello Al-Detroiti

Sup Forums is a pro isreal antiglobalist kikery board

>Israel is a racist apartheid state that is ethnically cleansing its Palestinian neighbors.
I wish. Israel is very tolerant and accepting of non-terrorist Muslims. Unfortunately, Palestinians just can't help but stab Israelis and blow up cafes.

Kikes vs sandniggers. Who cares? I hope they kill each other.

Why Jericho not Jewish? That's fucking disgusting.

>Israel is a racist apartheid state that is ethnically cleansing its Palestinian neighbors

is this supposed to make me hate them?

but baby jesus

that's pretty awesome from a strategic point of view

seen world war z?

they should have kept the land the won in the wars and expelled all the muslims

they're giving them europe

I don't give a fuck. I'd love that system for non-whites.

I'm convinced this is a Soros tactic to make us hate Israel so we never copy them (which is basically just a copy of Nazi Germany anyway).

Yeah, and all this whining about muh Palestinian victims is really stopping Europeans from having sympathy for the "refugees" Soros wants Europe to import, huh?

Palestine is a meaningless show put on by globalist kikes like Soros so millennials feel sorry for Muslims and let them in. European demographics are going to be Muslim before Israel becomes non-Jewish. ANd thus Soros wins.

I think it's a decoy
the real zion is the US

>deus vult
>bad
pick one heathen

Oh look another "MUH BULLSHITSTINIANS" leftard post which has as much to do with reality as you with intelligence.

Fuck off to your cucksheds.

they think Palestinians are the good guys

i support neither

i want muslims and jews exterminated equally. if jews exterminate some muslims? well it saves us a bit of work

oh Canada, why the hate?

Jidfg and other shlomo apologists in full force. Fucking kikes man, even worse than fucking muslim niggers.

if you shill for the goyim homeland ill turn a blind eye to whatever you are doing in gaza mr merchant

>he thinks Jews aren't controlling both sides of this "conflict"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatia
>shitpost not using your highschool textbook next time Australia
>a fucking starfield

Stormfags only like them because they want to kill all jews

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend retards

I hope palestinians get wiped out and hope they take a good chunk of kikes with them